Farage LIVE radio

Nigel is live:
lbc.co.uk/

youtube.com/watch?v=_AO5rODwm1w

Attached: nige.png (1066x781, 1022K)

Not
>Nige is live
come the fuck on, user.

nige has been saying some great things recently especially regarding international finance and London.

check the filename

Such as what? What's he angling toward?

if you watch the Brexit Party Vision Rally he talks a lot about how London and globalism has ruined the rest of the UK economy and how it needs to be rebalanced by investment into infrastructure.

He hasn't necessarily changed course, it's true 'populism' - but I still think he's the best man we've got & he has the potential of bringing people over to our side.

Sounds spot on to me, as well as what the US also will need to be doing sooner than later.

London is is fucking disgrace.

London is literally a different country. Pakis and wogs on the paths, sodomite flags in the place of St George's Cross, Jewish financiers, Russians and Saudis owning most of the real estate... who on earth would want to live there?

I had an interesting lunch break one day when I got curious about what authority allows for a city to pick a hand full of people to make up extra laws just for that city.

That's how I came across the City of London Corporation and that land reform act you guys had in the 1500s. There really is actual city-state there.

LBC is Jewish Cancer desu

Roman Rome, at it's height, only had a population of 300,000 people. Modern cities are too big.

who? looks like controlled op

Yes. You're correct. The City of London is a law unto itself. Khan has nothing to do with the City. It has had special powers and privileges since Roman times.

only boomers listen to that shit. looks like it's going to be his only source of income after his cushy mep job goes, hoist by his own petard.

And then later on I learned about infinite rehypothecation. Now it really starts to make sense why it's remained the global financial power that it is.

>infinite rehypothecation
I have no fucking idea what that means.

They're killing all our big cities one at a time

In simple terms that means if one institution has a bar of gold, it can lend it to another and both count a bar of gold on their balance sheets, and this can go on and on. So you could have 100 institutions all claiming a bar of gold on their books when in reality only one bar of gold actually exists.

It's kind of like if you took fractional reserve banking and then said you don't actually need any fraction at all. And if payback time ever comes around, whoever originally held the bar of gold can come and take it from whoever has, even if everybody involved had paid for it.

so fiat currency then?

Technically fiat means something different, but basically it's a gigantic legal loophole that makes it easy to engage in what would be outright fraud in most sane jurisdictions. So major financial institutions like to have an office there that they can funnel their shenanigans through.

Thanks user.
I learned something new. Here's a patriotic burger with freedom fries for your trouble.

Attached: All-American-Bacon-Cheeseburgers.jpg (696x696, 89K)