I want every white person on Jow Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me

I want every white person on Jow Forums to come in this thread and PERSONALLY apologize to me.

Your ancestors colonized and enslaved my ancestors. You continue to reap the benefits from this to this very day.

You are the reason I don't have a job. You are the reason I don't know my father. You are the reason I dropped out of school.

No apology from the president, no reparations, no nothing. So I want an apology from each and every one of you.

Attached: 1498688491548.jpg (720x949, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ3hP_q7Ns&feature=youtu.be&t=156
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are some mighty fine dick sucking lips sir, you gon taste my health or what

youtube.com/watch?v=WqQ3hP_q7Ns&feature=youtu.be&t=156

lol no

Fuck off nigger!

my grandparents fought in WW2 for germany. Then they immigrated to America. I have nothing to do with slavery. Niggers are a curse and a burden to white people everywhere. Go back to your africa and leave all god fearing white people alone you bucked toothed, big lipped, under-evolved primate

N

Get fucked you smelly coon.

kys

Attached: first slave owner in USA was black.png (500x518, 193K)

POO
IN
LOO

>I want
again, this is nigger hate farming for an up coming buzzfeed or BBC expose on the extreme faaar right white supremacist racist growing threat and why society needs even less freedom.

Colonization was the best thing that ever happened to you people. You need to personally thank each of us. You may begin with me.

I am sorry!

White person here. My only regret is you weren't enslaved longer.

SLAVERY

shut up nigger

I am so sorry that you are a NIGGER

Yes yes good. Here are the people who enslave you.

Attached: 1B070B2F-537D-4044-9029-ED5F4026F783.jpg (346x492, 45K)

I'm sorry that "MY ANCESTORS" didn't castrate your ancestors after they "built the 'murica". World could have been a better place without so many niggers.

>apologize to your ancestors
>ancestors actually sent slaves over in trade
>ancestors were slave holders for over 500 years in Africa

N
N I
N I G
N I G G
N I G G E
N I G G E R
I G G E R
G G E R
G E R
E R
R

You sound pretty weak

Thats a nice suit nigger. Whod you steal it from? Where are the bodies?

Show flag
fuck discord trannies

>Tfw Irish ancestors fled financial slavery and got drafted to die for anglos and their slavery wars
Where's my reperashuns sassanachs?

Nah this isn’t discord trannies. They are more earnest with their shilling and are easy to spot. This is a humorous larp

>You continue to reap the benefits from this to this very day.

So are you, niggest?

You think you'd be better off in Africa being ridden with disease and having to deal with the rest of the nigger tribes that will kill you for the most nigger reasons?

Because whites enslaved your ancestors today you have access to education, health care, and all the first world perks.

Shut the fuck up and just show some personal accountability for once.

You want to know how I know this is a larp?

I have a rope and oak tree with your name written all over it, nigger boy.

Go away with your race baiting, we’ve got more important things to deal with

I'm sorry you're a nigger.

>You are the reason I don't have a job.
You are the reason I don't know my father. You are the reason I dropped out of school
>I'm not accountable for my own actions cuz y'all iz racist n shiet
Fuck off, nigger.

Attached: 1561134730497.jpg (187x250, 8K)

fuck off nig

I am so so so sorry, JayQ’wuan, even tho my ancestors fought to free the slaves

I'm colonize your nigger ass with a broomstick. Tha's how I'll up into that noose

But my ancestors made a legitimate lawful exchange of goods for your ancestors. I will not apologize for their lawful actions.

>Apologize for what your ancestors did!
Your ancestors were shitty slaves, who didn't work hard enough, which is why I don't drive a Bugatti right now. Apologize for that.

No I'm good, if you wouldve been civilized enough you wouldve fought the other half of your ancestors so they wouldnt have sold your dumbasses. Becoming slaves was the best thing that ever happened to you honestly.

Based white Kwanzaachan trolling the shit out of all these gullible cracker-ass crackers.

Dearest Nigger,

Muh fugga bix nood nigga nameen sheeeiiiit

Sincerely yours,
Not a nigger

>Your ancestors colonized and enslaved my ancestors. You continue to reap the benefits from this to this very day.

You need to apologize. We gave you a chance, but finally had to invent the cotton gin because you lazy niggers wouldn't work harder.

I'm sorry you're a nigger.

>even Kwanzaa getting stolen by whites now
I really wish I could do a drive by on a white nationalist rally, in minecraft.

I can't go anywhere on the internet without non-blacks shitting on us relentlessly. Enough is enough.

Attached: 1519269520332.png (507x540, 48K)

This bait is phenomenal.

nah son, yo blak ass needs to apologise for wearing yee-yee ass dreadlocks with a half windsor. Cheese-head ass bitch.

Shaddup you impotent queef.

First slave owner was BLACK man named Anthony Johnson. He went to court to demand that one of his indentured servent become his slave as his punishment for running away.

Attached: 87D10D6B-0E67-4320-B59E-92E7497CFA56.jpg (750x750, 117K)

Attached: bengar.jpg (1139x842, 243K)

I love these threads Tyrone! I wish you luck in your quest for reparations!

Nigger

>white person
Sorry user they say they are not white

Attached: F3C655C7-6B2A-48DF-8B7A-994C5CFC06C4.jpg (1024x473, 83K)

I’m sorry my ancestors brought you to this country to be a burden upon me

Don’t take the b8

Attached: FE24FBE2-E8B8-44A7-A077-95399FEEA6FB.png (1000x1200, 221K)