The world is burning down around me and all I can do is drink and play minecraft

>the world is burning down around me and all I can do is drink and play minecraft

Attached: 1555647345792.jpg (180x179, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/IronMarchASquiresTrial/page/n1
archive.org/details/hammer_of_the_patriot
archive.org/details/IronMarchNextLeap1/page/n1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same but I've been playing For Honor, I know it's a shit game but at least I get to larp as a viking or knight

>minecraft
you're playing the wrong game, op.
;)

Real men play factorio

Did they fix the connectivity issues on that? I used to like it but when I first played the lag was brutal

Yeah, it's all good now. People still DC but it's rare nowadays. They went from peer to peer to actual servers, which is nice

Does it help if I'm playing with gregtech?

Just get factorio. It's everything modded Minecraft wants to be.

I've been playing kenshi.

Does it run on a potato?

same. i am a fucking failure and want this world to end. Why are people such retards nowadays and people with common sense get laughed at, bullied, hit and some even killed?

Yup. It's easier to run then Minecraft.
I ran it on an old dual core laptop with 4gb of RAM

Stop playing minecraft, then stop drinking

You need to get your head back in the game.

well then do that.

Because deep down you know there is a war coming so there isn't much point in working towards a future at the moment. Currently, you're in the "calm before the storm" phase where you will take advantage of the last moments of peace to live a simple life, but then you will start preparing as you sense the time nearing. If you have any will to survive, that is.

Same here Im playing a shitty mmo ffxiv while I wait for wow classic. I need to get another solar battery charger and get some singleplayer games downloaded though. Once everything goes bellyup in this country which is getting absurdly closer Ill have a nice backlog to play on my new property in the middle of nowhere. Fuck lad it sounds comfy in a way. If I play a game in the burning world its going to be Megaman X4

You have easy access to material way more refined than what the greats of the last century had, and you chose to waste your life instead? Pathetic. Why does your heart beat? So you can spend all day manipulating some pixels for a mild dopamine drip? Fucking hell. Have you even read the basics?

> archive.org/details/IronMarchASquiresTrial/page/n1
> archive.org/details/hammer_of_the_patriot
> archive.org/details/IronMarchNextLeap1/page/n1

Attached: 0 hitlerist warrior adventurer.jpg (1914x2867, 650K)

based and minecraft-pilled

Fuck everything

It actually feels pretty good, tendies and weed make it better

>/gsg/, weed, and liquor.
Not that bad, desu, yesterday I turned a co op Germany into ashes as the anglo. Lost Singapore to the dirty little Jap, though.

Attached: 1501686108558.jpg (1024x803, 103K)

I do neither. I bought up lots of old videotapes, and just hole up and watch a Sunday Night Movie from 1987 or some such. White people doing white things in a comparatively orderly society, with normal television ads that are intended to sell products instead of shoving social engineering down your throat.

Attached: susan lucci.jpg (382x480, 24K)

Raytracing minecraft?

Same but I'm playing black ops zombies

Attached: 1561967137074m.jpg (768x1024, 113K)

Based

Hell no, raytrace faggots are cancer.

Play on 2b2t, dupe with llamas, it's fun

better to admit to doing nothing than to pretend to be doing something

Just do one thing at a time literally pick one single thing that is out of place and put it in place and keep doing that and pretty soon you will get a way better dopamine drip from just bettering your immediate situation then any video game.