Why do Most Amerifat States fine you for not wearing a seatbelt?

Why do Most Amerifat States fine you for not wearing a seatbelt?

Attached: download (9).jpg (183x275, 9K)

why are all mexican people thieves?

since the age of consent is 12 in mehico, doesn't that make you all chomo's?

Because government has cucked to insurance companies

They'll do everything in their power to deflect blame onto the people in order to pay out less

That being said, wear tour damn seatbelt

what a useless fucking slide thread
go fuck the town donkey you ugly mexifat midget, you little brown goblin subhuman, you mestizo rat.

I hope you die in a car crash because you didn't put your seatbelt on you fucking spic nigger.

>His country doesn't do it.
Are you sure or you judt bribe the police the most of us do

>Because government has cucked to insurance companies
it's also because it costs money to determine a cause of death and to scrape your body off the pavement and a seatbelt decreases the chances of the police having to go through that.

Who will pay for my damage when you come flying through my back window?

Because it makes the odds of you dying in a crash go down by 30-70% you fucking dumbass.

because America is not yet a shithole

>Why do Most Amerifat States fine you for not wearing a seatbelt?
if you die in a traffic accident you can't pay your taxes and so you have to be punished for trying to steal from the government.

asking the real questions here

>Join my discord to get the link
Fuck off, glownigger.

I'm an EMT and once I responded to a wreck where one cars passenger was propelled from their unbelted seat and through to window of the opposite car. The woman smashed into the kid in the back seat and killed him instantly (smashed his head like a grape.)
It's not only safe for the driver, but potential victims of a driver's stubbornness and stupidity. But you already knew that when you made this thread.

Based Antifa IPlog honeypot

So the cities can get more money for the gibs me dats.

We already pay taxes to fund the police, insurance doesn't pay for any of that shit.

meant for too

It would be less obvious if they didn't keep shitting up every thread with it.

Why doesn't the Mexican government punish you for raping your 11 year old daughter or niece?

The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his actions.
-Confucius

insurance companies get paid by the govt if they dont make enough profit

Because it cost money to scrape people off the road

My faggot state put up message signs over the holiday weekend that said "Want to survive a crash? Wear Ur seatbelt"
"Your friends need you
Buckle up!"
Unclicked that bitch so fast

seat belts are for humans only how dare you wear one.

it costs the taxpayers additional money to scrape you off the asphalt, much easier to clean the mess if it’s contained, click it tickets are a public service

it costs less to enforce seatbelts than it does to clean up street-smears

why should taxpayers pay for your healthcare once you are a retard vegetable in a state hospital because you didn't wear a seatbelt

Because the dead don't pay taxes.

because in the event you get in crash and not wear your seat belt you'll probably get seriously injured and then we'll have to pay for your medical bills.
so we make you wear a seat belt to lower medical bills

Most white countries in the world do. That's because the death of a white person is a tragedy while the death of a shitskin such as yourself is just statistics.

Only acceptable answer.

Attached: image-1.png (1050x699, 1.22M)

Insurance companies lobbying for seatbelt and dwi laws in the late 70s/early 80s

Is this what Jow Forums calls a "Mexican Intellectual"

HA! GOT EM!

Because you're property of the government and insurance companies

Don’t want to pay for your fractured skull paco

Fuck off, nobody asked them to do so.

The state invests about $2M into you through public schools and expects you to pay that back through taxes before retiring and dying without collecting Social Security. It's the same reason suicide is illegal.

Money. Trying to repair smashed heads is more expensive than lighter injuries in case of a crash.

Insurance kikes were getting annoyed of handing out all their shekels to poor drivers constantly flying through their windshields during accidents.

this and then they get to fine you for not doing another thing

This. They legit save lives. You may also get fined for neglecting safety equipment on some job sites. I don’t want the $10k+ tax cost of emergency services, coroner, hospitals, tow crew, road closures, highway dept etc because an edge lord contrarian didn’t want to click a simple & proven belt.

To get money same reason any country fines you.

Legally speaking they can't fine you for not wearing a seat belt, but police and politicians don't care about law. You can challenge it in court as a violation of your personal liberties.

This is such BS and anyone who knows basic laws of physics would know it

>most
all, 50 states and territories

Insurance companies do

K

So that, after you fail to die in a crash that you caused, we can sue you for damages and hold you liable.

I'm not wearing a seat belt rn. I love New Hampshire.

Attached: 15626169069178299658646771103355.jpg (2560x1440, 996K)

>Why do Most Amerifat States fine you for not wearing a seatbelt?
to steal your shekels under threat of death penalty

try to do a flip when you're ejected from your car

Basically this. Third world shitholes still seething. Literally can't stop thinking about whites

Imagine an amerifat travelling at high speeds without one and then hitting something. He mass of such a projectile will not be restrained by a mere windshield.

Because someone has to clean you up off the pavement if you go flying through your windshield

Your odds of you dying in a crash go down by ~99.9% if you ride in cars, so lets ban cars. You fucking dumbass.

Because of the White people Genes from Spain. You know how White people love to steal lands.

most of us won't fit through a windshield

Stop looking at your phone while driving, you dumbass.

Because they need another excuse to pull you over and illegally detain and search you. How the fuck are seatbelts mandatory when people are still riding around on motorcycles? They say it's because the state has to pick up your hospital tab after a wreck.

Come on user, not all Mexicans are thieves. Some of them are rapists and drug traffickers. And the ones with big kahuna's traffic humans.
The more you know

same with back-up cameras, most people don't have stupid kids that play in the driveway behind cars, and of those that do, most pay the fuck attention before backing up

>White people love to steal lands.
We prefer the term "Annexation"
Stealing is for niggers

Cannot steal what has no owner

>planeta rizza
wut

Imagine is an average American (420 lbs) was ejected from his Rascal and flew through your engine block

Because if you don't wear your legally mandated seat belt and get in a wreck, your legally mandated airbag (bomb) will kill you, and that would look bad for the stupid harpys that mandated airbags.

I know a guy who worked in the early airbag industry. He got out because he felt bad engineering the things.

because women can vote

you want to become a projectile juan?

insurance companies pressuring lawmakers because accidents cost them less when people are not injured...just follow money trail

Your odds of dying go down to Zero if we had sterilized your whore mother.

To steal more money

You don't get to say "Amerifat" when Mexico's obesity rate is nearly tied with the USA.

I thought canadians werent racist towards mexicans

you should check out some live leak car accidents. funny how driving is probably the most dangerous thing people do on a daily basis and people are so careless

That's the historic age of consent in America

Are you fucking retarded?

It's pretty safe as long as there aren't dumb asses on the road behind the wheel. You don't know who the fuck is in front of you, or what medications they're on, or if they're old as shit and their motor reflexes aren't fast enough to reflect the flow of traffic. As much as I don't want an overreaching government, old people really need to get cleared by a doctor in order to get their driver's license renewed.

why always so many dead dogs in the middle of the road in lard land?

Attached: johnsons1975[1].jpg (500x426, 40K)

Everyone is racist toward mexicans

>t. self-hating cuck

Because they don't want first responders to clean what's left of you off the street.

Threads like this show the absolute retardation of libertarians. Imagine thinking that there is any benefit at all for not wearing a seatbelt.

its also expensive as hell. im driving a $60k truck and i might have to pay an assload in insurance increase and 1,000$ deductible because some old fuck does a U turn in front of me from the other lane

It's an idiot tax

Ask Ralph Nader

Dead men pay no tax

This shit true? I’m gonna look it up.

Would you think a dashcam would have gotten the insurance companies off your back? It's fucking bullshit that you have to be penalized for something that you didn't cause yourself. Thank God none of that shit has happened to me in the 15 years I've been driving.

Is the farmer “stealing” the grain he harvests?

yes a dash cam footage can prove you aren't at fault. the problem is what happens when the other guy doesn't have insurance. happens a lot

Because your value to society is marginally higher if you are alive rather than dead. Perhaps we can make an exemption for beaners though

Goddamn I feel bad for what people have to deal with in California with illegals who have no insurance.