SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN

SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN

AHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: stephen molymeme.jpg (591x312, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does that make a difference. Molyneux is likely a blackmailed pedo.

bump

Yes user everyone is a pedophile except for you

What is Molyneux implying? The answer is definitely yes, especially if they were family members. Jews molest their own kids non-stop, jewish women like Natalie Portman got passed around by jews, Epstein has almost definitely fucked Natalie Portman before she hit 18. But the majority of girls these people abuse are white, both jewish and white girls are overrepresented in these cases. My guess would be that 20% of girls he molested were jewish despite jews being less than 1% of the population. The other 80% is white girls despite white people being 60% of the population.

What is Molyneux getting at? Am I too high IQ to get these brainlet takes?

Attached: jfk_memorial_israel.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

Attached: Honkler-Brake-Lines.jpg (714x494, 125K)

The Talmud explicitly states raping gentile children is not a crime

Are you retarded? It’s obvious what he is hinting hdrd

Yeah what does that have to do about the girls being Jewish? Why is this even relevant or necessary to discuss. Molyneux is trying to inject identity politics into something that shouldn't even be about politics. Fucking Zionist scumbag.

Source on N Portma

jews do not rape their own

He is doing damage control given the backlash about his previous comment.
Next.

Also not a crime when the Jewish kid is less than 3.

How is that relevant? Jews are a race, not a religion. The vast majority of jews are atheists and even if they were religious and read the Talmud, what does that even mean? If the Talmud says raping gentiles isn't a crime, what difference does it make? They rape jews as well, they rape anything with a pulse. The eternal jew will rape literally anything.

This is such a brainlet take it's not even funny.
Holy fucking shit, this really is the hot take you morons are going for.
Jews rape their own all the time. There isn't a single jewish woman who hasn't been raped by her father or another jew.

Fuck off shill

Is it anti-semitic if he didn't?

Attached: 5F935239-7328-421B-A3A1-8B3D33507DB7.png (500x598, 287K)

what the fuck is his problem

Attached: 1463066775456.jpg (827x565, 91K)

Jews exploit gentiles almost exclusively. It is against Talmudic law for them to even charge interest on loans to other jews.

Seen this copypasta 4 times already

Ignore

touch a nerve there, rabbi?

>How is that relevant? Jews are a race, not a religion.
thats the exact opposite tho jews are not a race period

Me rikey! Maybe this Stefan guy isn't so bad.

shut the fuck up you sniveling rat kike

it's actually the reverse: no one is a pedo except that one user. all the others are just holograms.

Lmao nice discord shilling

go back to td you reddit boomer retard
>muh identity politics
hes saying Epstein never raped any Jewish girls, only white girls.

>Yeah what does that have to do about the girls being Jewish?

look up the difference between jews and gentiles

You've been killing yourself for over a week now, finish the job.

Attached: found him.png (618x474, 368K)

There were black children too you fucking rretards.

Baste and red-pilled

Attached: 1199D627-A664-488C-97C8-63D0FD4ED56E.png (1000x768, 325K)

This is false AFAIK

Killing yourself is lame. Die for a cause loser.

prove it faggot
also, blacks aren't Jewish so that doesn't change Molyneux's point

I bet in Florida/Caribbean Latina girls are over represented among victims

Seethe, kike

Attached: 9FF6447E-A382-4C41-ACDA-88E52E510CD1.png (750x1334, 3.04M)

>Talmud.

When demons channel something to you, it's often very heavy because of how wordy it is, and usually gives permission to rape.

>jewish women like Natalie Portman got passed around by jews, Epstein has almost definitely fucked Natalie Portman before she hit 18
if you were high IQ you wouldn't post things you can't prove

I just saw this on Twitter, I could see that many of the commenters were Jow Forumsfags, but I dont really get it. Sorry I'm a boomer. Tits for an explanation please!

Attached: Iggy-Azalea-Nude-TheFappeningBlog.com-3-1024x1366.jpg (1024x1366, 94K)

OH BOY THATS SPICEY

I, usually, avoid twatter-threads but this is fucking gold. Molymeme the Interlectual Savage!

Attached: oy-vey-shut-it-down.jpg (297x365, 99K)

They try to get threads deleted with this shit

Molymeme is ok.

(1)
(1) ID: gay
-t bald moly boomer faggot self-promoting then ip hopping

>Natalie Portman was born as Neta-lee Hershlag in Jerusalem, Israel. Natalie is an absolute genius with an IQ of 140. She co-authored 2 research papers that were published in scientific journals. She graduated from Harvard University with an A.B. in Psychology in 2003.

Natalie would know better.

Attached: iq-score-natalie-portman.jpg (601x400, 66K)

Molymeme is a kike

Cletus
Gentile means non jewish that includes every race. The faster you learn that every non jew is under attack by the Zionist movement the better. Whites are just the easiest to take care of first for the obvious reason of blending in.

Attached: 1561840794216s.jpg (124x120, 3K)

Judging by the amount of heebs kvetching ITT molymeme is on to something.

Attached: artworks000124198670cjoizxt500x500.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old.

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. All Christians are going to burn in hell forever.

Shabbath 116a. Instructs Jews to burn all Christian books.

My thoughts exactly. I've never like the bald fuck but he at least knows who the enemy is, even though he's explicitly admitted to being too cowardly to take on the kikes directly.

>Am I too high IQ to get these brainlet takes?
Probably.

Ok boomer, fuck titties i just pity you:
Aside from naming the jew, it implies that it is over for Eppkenstien because he dared to taint a jewess. A nono for pedos. So many known pedos still free because not breaking that rule.
Another angle is the well known jewish lust to degrade shiksas. Moly saying look at the victims/predators race because Every. Single. Time.
He did all this in under 140 charakters.

Attached: 1562516414763.jpg (600x799, 52K)

you're not paying attention to the discussion at all are you

I'm not trying to defend kikes by any means, but I think those scriptures are based for a specific type of sect, like orthodox.

post a current picture of this hag

OHOHOHOHOHOH SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED

>Epstein has almost definitely fucked Natalie Portman before she hit 18

Based.
I wish I could too.

Does this mean (((Epstein))) is innocent?

Explains his not guilty plea

the only thing high is your (You)s. jews typically leave their own ilk alone for a multitude of reasons , including NOT incurring ire from the long nose tribe and kikelets being ugly little shits most of the time. top bait tho.

when will they get the poster on /tv/

>increasingly nervous

he's awakening?

Attached: molynoo.jpg (854x480, 76K)

I find it suspicious that he still has a Twitter account, and even a blue check.

Liam is pretty baste

Lol a geniusette... Get real

Judaism isn't really atheism, it's an anti-religion.

Attached: 1562048794330.jpg (550x1071, 151K)

oh fug

Sir, I don't want to sit here and call you uneducated, but you seem to be very intellectually unaware of the subject at hand. Like entirely. You aren't from around here, are you?

Complete bullshit. What kind of an idiot pulled this out of their ass? Jews are not known to keep their kids safe. Jews molest their own non-stop. The entire Satanic panic started from jewish kids coming forward and speaking out about the torture and sexual Satanic rituals that their jewish parents put them trough. Do you idiots live under a rock?
Jews cut the foreskin from the penis of their babies and they suck on the penis. Is this breaking news for you?
Rabbis molest jewish kids non-stop. Just a few weeks ago you had that video of a jewish guy, I think he was a rabbi, openly talking about how he was teaching sex to his 5-7 year old daughter and how it was ok because she understands consent and she doesn't want to have sex with him anymore. Did boomer /ptg/ fags miss that one?
Harvey Weinstein?
Roman Polanski?
Lena Dunham?

The fucking state of Jow Forums. Is this reddit?

I find it humorous that there are nearly 6 million jews in the United States.
The Holocaust is about to be made real.

Attached: C587A3FB-3093-4B91-B64F-1E197EBFEC60.jpg (720x758, 57K)

oy vey

Lot of people do not realize that like me, Stefan has realized what Hitler was doing and that NATSOC is the only way to a true AN-CAP future in outer space.

Attached: 1542925039828.jpg (400x400, 114K)

Species, then. Whatever.

it's a religion
and ashkenazi have nothing semit at all bunch of khazar mutt larping is all they are

Attached: 1548036606437.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

Why didn't he call out Cernovich on the fact that the sealed documents he was trying to get released were the same ones Dershowitz(Epstein's lawyer) was after and that the purpose for releasing them was to aid Epstein by smearing his accusers?

She is my favorite actress hands down. I just want to shave her head and abuse her in a dungeon.

holy sheeeet
molyneux just went to the top of my eceleb respect list

>Why does that make a difference
Because for literal millennia the fake jew has taken children from white people in order to do all sorts of absolutely nefarious shit to them. Arial Toaff, the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome, wrote a book called Blood Passover that he intended to "debunk" the "blood libel" that seems to follow fake jews wherever they go. He accidentally proved the whole thing is real, and jews primarily target white girls between the ages of 8-13, and white boys of any age so long as it is not older than 7.
But you know this you fucking kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk
lot of jews are pro immigration but not israel. Stefan gases a jew.

>a lot of -steins getting accused of abuse, rape, etc
We should call it steinsgate

Du bictums need to look like americu o it racis.

God you fucking kikes are fucking disgusting. Watching you squirm inspires feelings of kill it with fire.

anybody else read this with a stutter?

I think the Dershowitz kike is all up in this also.

Attached: kike.jpg (1994x1496, 447K)

you know what despite the fedora, Molynigger is pretty fuckin based.

Attached: 1558819289599.jpg (594x600, 119K)

People are trying to get him banned for defending the white race. He never apologizes. Never backs down.

Attached: 154744223784368902 (1).gif (403x533, 139K)

The question and the questioner and the answer and everyone who sees that is antisemitic because inconvenient free thought and free speech and truth are antisemitic

Goys were meant to be raped you atheist anti semite bigot

This is a fake photo from over 2 years ago. There is also nothing illegal in the image. It gets posted anytime a democrat gets busted for pedophilia in order to discredit this place.

Dumb niggers around here actually don't get the joke. Gentiles are soulless to the Talmudic kikes. They have dominion over Gentiles.

If you're this uninitiated into ZOG then you really need to do some more reading. Watch some Know More News and ezd The Israeli Lobby by John Mersheimer. The latter will give you the economic and social usury involved in the great subversion.

tell that ugly cunt to put her a burka on.
eeeeew

Its called Satanism, or more accurately Judaism.

>psycology
were her coauthored papers on psycology too?

this timeline is pretty decent

Attached: sam_does_it_again.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Shaddup you impotent queef.

So smart she could steer clear of those shit Star Wars movie. Fuck.. why is she acting? Couldn’t put her 140 IQ to better use?