Republicans are giving green cards to Pajeets

to destroy your standard of living, because they are owned by big business

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_110334.jpg (523x537, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1148290274881392641
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044/text
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so long as theyre legal its ok

GOP and DNC are two sides of the same shekel

Class is just a social construct like race is you bigot.

that's right. It's ok for corporations to destroy our earning capacity and flood our country with cheap labor, as long as it's done legally.

MAGA
Trump is a stupid cuck

no one care they only care about obese nigga fighting in disney land
idiocracy was really an understatement

all the talk about jews and boomers and Jow Forums never touch the real problem, capitalism, white people are expensive and harder to manipulate to consume without control, non whites are cheaper and consume like there's no tommorow, there's no need or care for such a thing as community in this system, all that matters is that the ones who matter get there shit and the rest pay them

link to tweet
twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1148290274881392641

Great. Now indians are gonna take actual high level jobs and not toilet cleaning jobs. We’re fucked

Attached: 4L_ehISKjo6.jpg (800x800, 87K)

We're fucked either way. What will really happen is the people who employ them will get street shitter tier software that will cost them billions. See: Boeing

>We're fucked either way.
t. republican

Now that's some jewish trickery. He's implying that this isn't just a shuffling of numbers. What he's not telling you is that it .. actually is just a shuffling of numbers. It's reducing the number of visa allowed to the top 2 aggregate foreign states (Mexico and China). India is #3, Vietnam is #4, etc. Everyone except those top 2 will be allowed more visas.

It's literally taking visas away from spics and handing them to poos and gooks.

sauce or STFU

>THE IMAGE I POSTED HAS THE FUCKING HOUSE BILL NUMBER ON IT!
>I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEARCH AND READ THE FUCKING BILL FOR MYSELF!
Imagine being so retarded. Here you go:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/1044/text

Attached: 1554366902562.png (1109x274, 38K)

>Imagine being so retarded.
you're image doesn't validate what you say

>You underlined EXACTLY where it state the top 2 can't get more.
>I didn't read the rest of the fucking bill, because you were right. I am a retard.
The whole fucking text is right there for you to read. All it takes is a little work on your part. I'll help you out, though. Just copy and paste it into your translator. You don't have to type it all out yourself.

Closing the tab now. Good luck with your cope.

What's that? Democrats and Republicans BOTH replacing you with inmigrants? Whooop the fucking dooo, you're screwed jewmerica, thank the bi-party system you got. But hey, at least you got guns right?

Attached: 1531084172591.jpg (205x205, 12K)

Attached: 1560798645045.jpg (522x537, 28K)

>so long as they're legal it's ok

>as long as they legally replace me and my race it's okay

>as long as they legally rape my daughter, wife, and finances its okay

>as long as they legally extinct my race off the face of the planet and plunge humanity into a great dark age lasting 100,000 years it's okay

that's your logic in a nutshell as long as it's done legally stupid abstract thinking is why whites are losing this battle...

Also businesses hire ILLEGAL immigrants too, otherwise they wouldn't flood here to pick berries for pennies under the table and to drop anchor babies

Shut the fuck up you're responsible for the mess that is Mexico and South America.

If you'd just Anglo'd up and killed most of them instead of virtue signalling while balls deep in the brown women you'd still have bretheren in this hemisphere

t. magatard disinfo damage control