Collective thought

Non-whites think collectively. Whites do not.

youtu.be/j9u_QJ5F3mY

>started as 1v1 fight
>white kid vs some muhammad ahmed jamal
>white kid fights fairly well against ahmed
>suddenly dozens of niggers appear out of nowhere
>they all beat up white kid
>other whites just watch

Would it be a good time to form groups and work together?

Attached: PAWS.jpg (470x263, 27K)

Bump

Asians think collectively.
Niggers do not think.

you expect animals to understand honor and/or fair play?
nigga yu dum

Then why in that video i posted dozens of non-whites, who didnt have anything to do with the situation come and fight against that one white guy? Did they even know who started it and who was wrong? No. They automatically started to fight against the white kid.

Did i say that?

Honor, as we know it in the West, is an individualist concept. In underdeveloped countries you are only obligated to your family, tribe, religious sect etc. and the others don't need to be respected.

Because they are stupid fucking niggers. What we need is open organised intolerance and hatred.

How do we achieve that?

>Non-whites think collectively. Whites do not.

We used to until we learned freemasonic individualism and liberalism.

>people who murder each other for their shoes are "collective thinkers" who "form groups and work together"

dumb fucking snow nig

globalism+time.

Nigger Hivemind?

White's don't even talk to their neighbors.

They all knew once he is passed out they would rob him for everything, Shoes underwear etc.
Prison creates a collective mentality amongst niggers. Also when a white man calls a nigger a nigger collectivly niggers will flock and join the chimpout

>white
>muslim
>niggers
I don't know where you're getting this from, but all i see is a bunch of chav sacks of garbage jumping another chav. Nothing of value was lost.

Did you watch that vid? They formed a group and worked together.

But how globalism achieves this?

Same shit happend to me. Got pushed by one, ended up being surrounded by eight. It really is like an oldchool escalating arcade game

they will all end in jail, the more injuries the white kid received the better as they will spend more time in jail, everyone who touched him is fucked

Have sex, racist

You wish!

>Non-whites
>Whites
These concepts are inexistent. Whites and non-Whites is not how I would view/divide the world.
"Whites" is a made up, vague, unscientific term invented by Amerimutts.
There are plenty of people in Europe who think collectively.

LMAO.
>Divides/views the world from an Amerimutt imaginary racial concept
>Posts about Muslims defending Muslims. Calls them niggers.
Muslims will defend any Muslims regardless of colour. This is the power of religion.

Because they are Muslims. Islam is collectivist. Religion is collectivism/soldiarity. Finland and Europe is atheist and individualistic.
Faggot.

Blacks don't actually think, so in that sense you can say they're minds are in sync.

>Would it be a good time to form groups and work together?
Nope. It's time to arm up and thin out the problem.

Attached: off_by_one.png (1520x1608, 2.22M)

Yes. Whites need to start acting as a group, and say "fuck fair". There are no point to limiting yourself with "rules to fighting". Take a jkd, kali, or even krav class that teaches dirty fighting, and carry a gun and a knife. Fuck "fair".

It's same with all mudslimes. They are like a pack of street dogs. White, christian or what ever are just plain cowards or they dont care about his fellow christian, white or countryman. Its really sad.

They usually attack you when you are with a girl and they are three or more. Last year they attacked one boy on a bus station standing with his girlfriend. They started to beat him for nothing. No body helped him, they all stood there and minded their business. Eventually the guy fell and hit his head on the concrete edge and died. The mudslimes run away and never answered because they are protected like polar bears. Fuck this shit.

What you need to do is bow down to your Saudi Prince.
and you will never be attacked again.

Attached: TrumpLovesMuslims.jpg (1484x1153, 271K)