Redpill me on shitskin/immigrants situation in Catalonia, anons

Redpill me on shitskin/immigrants situation in Catalonia, anons

Is it getting infested with porkis, moroccans and other niggers faster than ever?
I'm really afraid that they will turn Barcelonia into another Paris

Can Catalanons on the ground give me an insight on what's going on?

Attached: interesting-facts-about-catalonia-map.jpg (1080x720, 157K)

Spain has done an excellent job in fucking up the only region of their country that is productive and has a traditional, non-nigger-tier culture.

not Catalan, but will give stats

Muslim population 2014
Barcelona - 6.5 %
Girona - 12.7 %
Lleida - 7.7 %
Tarragona - 7.5 %

Catalonia is multikulti cucks and they take pride in it

It's not just Catalonia. It's entire Spain

South americans speak spanish.
Niggers and moroccoans don't

Strong fabricated (((Independentist)) movement around catalan "language".

For them to succeed (((they))) need to remove the spanish language from the region.

Look at number of south american inmigrants in other regions of spain you will notice the "trend"

Most of catalonians secessionist promote the arrival of refugees to transform Catalonia into a more multiculti place and want every person who supports the unity of spain(no matter if commie, liberal or natsoc) out of there. They even ridiculize national police's kids in their schools. I will never understand why do Flemish nationalist, who tend to be more prowhite, support this people.

Well, our country, as others in Europe, is very cucked

I always thought that Spain is less cucked than other countries like germany or france.

At very least, shitskins don't behave so overtly hostile toward native population

>At very least, shitskins don't behave so overtly hostile toward native population

I have bad news for you.

Pregnant sandnigresses signal their wombs and say "this one will kill you".

When it comes to these issues, Barcelona is way worse than the rest of the country including Madrid.

That much is true, but recently saudi arabia has sent a bunch of new imams and founded a few new mosques and those imams are changing things for the worse. For example, it was very common for moroccans to be well integrated in society, women didn't wear the hijab, etc... Now these new imams have told other muslims to shame them for doing this, so instead of integrating they are once again following all the retarded rules to avoid being ostracized. It's disgraceful, really.

There're way more nafris in Catalonia than Madrid due the language (non spanish speakers), in Madrid there're a shit ton of Anos (venezolanos, ecuatorianos, colombianos, dominicanos, etc...)

>Spain has done an excellent job in fucking up the only region of their country that is productive and has a traditional, non-nigger-tier culture.

It has been impulsed by catalan nationalists.

its closer to being only 40-50% Catalan. Main source of shitskins in Catalonia are Galicians, Castilians and Andalusians
Diversity brought to Catalonia by spanish subhumans in Madrid

Barcelona is a shithole.
Spanish regional independists are also massive cucks for some reason.

I live in Barcelona City and what I mostly see are pakis.

Also: stop going there on holiday, please.

Tourists go home, refugees go home.

>Barcelona is a shithole.
Actually, it's one of the greatest cities in the world, retard

fuck off with your generic opinion, stop acting like a dumb mutt

yeah, I also noticed shitton of porkis when I was in Barcelona last time(2017) however they didn't act as they do in London, where they mimic niggers from the hood.

>galicians
>shitskins
okay you triggered me here

Shit, so the niggers in London mimic the niggers in the USA ? The pakis in Barcelona, as far as I've seen, don't act like that, but they have these grocery stores where everything is more expensive than usual and the products aren't well preserved.

Attached: trash.jpg (656x438, 56K)

>grocery stores where everything is more expensive than usual and the products aren't well preserved.
know that feeling, same here with bangladeshis/indians

Do you feel like situation with immigration is getting worse overall?

and who are the biggest source of violent crime then?is it m*roccans?

Hello puigemon at last you arrive, do you like the european parlament?, #jugadamestra

>it's one of the greatest cities in the world, retard
Right after London is you want to be robbeb by some moor

Definitely. Just seach on yt ''Spain Passport'' or any other western european contry and there are loads of videos made by pakis for pakis. They won't stop coming.

The dominicans have the largest mafia on drugs, I guess there are some other branches related to that.The 'manteros' for instance, the niggers that sell cheap stuff on blankets, they all work for somebody else who obviously is neither a nigger nor a catalan.

Attached: 1520879973747m.jpg (889x1024, 135K)

>are loads of videos made by pakis for pakis.
damn, I remember these types of videos but made by poos where they discuss whether they should move to Sydney or Melbourne lol

Iwish I could do something to stop this invasion, but I can't think of anything on such a small scale.