I am going to Dachau tomorrow is there any Jewish propaganda I should look out for?

I am going to Dachau tomorrow is there any Jewish propaganda I should look out for?

Attached: 130813_Dachau_KZ_02.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

you serious?

Attached: 1560491712174.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

yeah

Went there a few years ago. The tour guide said the nazis wanted to exterminate the Jews in the quickest, most efficient manner possible. Apparently the most efficient manner was to have them take a poison shower, then drag the bodies into pizza oven. In the museum, be on the lookout for a trumpet that the placard says was used by a Jewish prisoner to “practice jazz in secret“ and a trophy for the camps football team. I can’t think of more examples off the top of my head because I’m at work and it was a while ago, but it’s definitely a fucking joke

Oh yeah, and virtually everything is a reconstruction or replica.

Everything is solid. No propaganda whatsoever. You can look at mass graves, gass chambers, documents, eyewitness accounts. The Holocaust tragedy is just... it is just the most horrific tragedy the world has ever known.

Wooden doors on gas chambers, "reconstructed" chimneys, doctored photos, the entire concept of having fucking swimming pools for the guards at the death camps (no other non-swimming related job has ever had swimming pools for the fucking workers to enjoy themselves in while working), etc.

Attached: 1557326011915.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

Having a pool inside of the fence for guards is retarded and a lie. Having it for privileged inmates would be doubtfull but possible, guards no way.

She died in her apartment I thought. Tours of which are like 30 bucks now. It's three stories and pretty roomy. Audacious little fuckers to be sure

Here I'll sum it up for you. Crematorium and ovens are cool, the rest of it deconstructed. 2 barracks were rebuilt and everything in it and I mean EVERYTHING is "simulated" meaning it's all just reproductions. All the letters, artifacts, and all the other shit are just fake ass reproductions. Waste of time desu but u might as well go since ur there

Why the fuck is "desu" in my comment I did not write that shit

When the Jewess sees how hard you are she whips out her Khazar Milkers.

Attached: 24AD960C-AFC3-43E3-AE3E-B8D72CE9360B.jpg (750x1334, 384K)

Welcome to Jow Forums. Hope you are enjoying your time here newfriend.

I've been here longer than you've been born fuckhead

keep asking if this and that is a reproduction

Yet you still don't know about the filters. Odd.

Buy gifts for all your family and friends

Attached: 7BLvvyK.jpg (2048x1536, 743K)

Look for the gas chamber room. And ask where it is if they don't show you, feigning ignorance and saying "I thought Dachau had gas chambers too?"
>Gas chamber
>Never used as a gas chamber

Nope. That's fucking stupid that they filter t b h into desu. Literally why

German kids are still in school? if you're not an underage b& being forced to go, why the fuck are you going to Dachau?

That's all at Auschwitz though, Dachau wasn't a killing center according to modern holocaust priests.

Attached: 1513141703208.png (1028x1541, 925K)

Their is no propaganda their, only facts.

idk desu senpai must be some basedboy

kys disinfo shill, that chart does not have the Polish death camps listed

Just bend over with your trans-somalian tour guide user, you'll be fine.

Attached: jewish_fun_camp.jpg (1229x828, 146K)

Dachau is pretty much Munich. Buy some good old sausages while you are in the area.

make sure when you go, pretend to be astonished and ask the guide how the Poles could commit such awful atrocities in their Polish Death Camps

Russia is the most horrific tragedy the world has ever known

Why should he do that, those peoples grandparants stood by and let millions of Jews get killed. If anything he should spit on them for being subhumans.

Trash Bait

.t antisemite

Attached: 1558812727589.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

kys, Germans are the niggers of Europe.

Attached: 1558812934729.png (700x566, 60K)

Russia is fine, sleep well little jew.

He is not a German. Ethnic Germans are honest and decent people.

Im on an exchange program for my college and my exchange family is taking me.

Attached: 20190630_162113.jpg (716x700, 415K)

Get drunk and behave badly. At the end of the tour begin to vomit and ramble about how your grandfather died there falling from a guard tower.

treblinka wasn't even a camp and in the chain of command as far as I know desu

was there seven years ago...will break your heart.
what got me is how they had to build bigger ovens and a body processing building.
heartbreaking.

Repeating a lie does not make it a truth, fuck off memeflag shill.

Here in secret communication not part of the chain of command.

Attached: more.png (753x1046, 976K)

My first visit to Dachau and Zepplin Field was when I started to doubt the holocaust narrative. I read all of the inforgraphs and looked at everything. Things didn't add up with what I had been taught in school, nor the news/entertainment media representation of the holocaust.

Pay attention to everything and read everything.

The Munich sausages are awesome.

How can you go to such a dreaddul place op aeriously what is wrong with you?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

der untermenschen

Do they sell commemorative lamp shades?

Go into gas chamber, fart loud and proud, then scream "GAS GAS GAS!" while you run away with eurobeat playing in the background.
Do if faggot.

Thanks user I will take as many photos as I can

my favourite part during my visit to a concentration camp was how the gas chambers were located in the cellar and the two cremation ovens were on the second floor
must have been real cumbersome for the guy who had to drag all these bodies up two flights of stairs (there was no elevator in place), especially once they started heavily decomposing after the 2nd day but then again, us Germans aren't exactly known for their efficiency

>I am going to Dachau tomorrow is there any Jewish propaganda I should look out for?

Not really.

Bring your tennis racket because I heard it's easy to find someone to play a game of tennis

Sometimes I consider what the most effective ways to genocide people would be. I’m thinking an automated conveyor system would be good. No point in gassing. Just put them in cadges or something and send them through. Not that I would. Just sayin. Sterilization would be the most humane way.

Underground morgue it's natural cooling not gaschamber. You too would have to pump up the water you need to clean after every gassing up to the watertable.
People use control of their bowels when they die.

I put that through an image translator and it didn't suggest anything about deliberate starvation. In fact it seems to be demanding a proper diet.

Attached: translated.png (602x791, 629K)