HABBEDIN!!

Exclusive: Tommy Robinson to Request Emergency Political Asylum in the United States

Attached: habedin.png (756x907, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo
youtube.com/watch?v=8n-rDnBj1_I
youtube.com/watch?v=LBD9gBuPoDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off we're full

Fuck off we’re full

fuck off we're full

this needs to happen. fucking hell this will be epic

Imagine the butthurt if Trump says yes

This is fucked. The UK has become Alcatraz Island.

Thats like a jew requesting asylum in nazi germany lol. As if the political climate in jewsa is any better

I wonder (((who))) is behind these posts???

people that are sick muh tony robinson

fpbp

Attached: 1552457356882.png (1020x605, 896K)

>Tommy Robinson

Why doesn't he request asylum in Israel? He can live in the yard of one of his master's houses?

Yea, he is Mossad after all.

Yes, if only for the sole purpose that it would make me smile to see others upset

I think the kikes have dropped him like a bag of sick. tommy failed and is literally a refugee from a Marxist police state in fear of his life from the Islamists that run the prisons. no shit

This.

Kek if by Marxist you mean run by Muslims, but they keep white puppets for show so as not to alarm the general public.

yes it seems his usefulness has expired. i wonder who is going to replace him in britain

Attached: ebreo-caricatura.gif (256x299, 17K)

Attached: npc.jpg (408x431, 12K)

I don’t understand how that would work? So our president could just tell the UK “hey! We want tommy Robinson released and sent to murica!”
And the UK will just give him to us?? Wtf?
I don’t think he should be locked up it’s fucking retarded that he is in prison just for exposing the truth. But I just don’t see this happening.

Proves my point, we're already full of boneheads like (you)

>asylum in Israel
when has this happened ever?

Bongs need to get their fucking shit together. Stop being subjects waiting for the USA to bail you out.

he should claim asylum in an African nation for a laugh, U.S is not far enough away for this kike.

I will gay marry him so he can get citizenship and culturally enrich our community.

I would vote for Trump if he granted that request even though Trump is an open border Faggot

id like to see that happen

sounds good to me

Good luck, Tommah!

Attached: dangerously.jpg (460x306, 42K)

Pretty sure the kikes have given up on Britain it's basically a caliphate now. The fact they though Tommy had a chance of getting power shows how out of touch they are.

Attached: lol (757347345).png (656x800, 447K)

I've actually wondered about doing this. Does the U.S consider it a human rights violation to face prison for expressing views that would be protected by the 1st amendment. Or does there have to be an immediate physical threat? Also I have $60k which I planned on using for a deposit on a house, so I wouldn't be a leech.

It will be fun to watch libs complain about asylum law now while they pushed for central americans to abuse it

Ironic since in many ways australia is less cucked

Send him to rural New England, like upstate coastal Maine. He'll fit right in.

go to israel faggot

We should drop the bombs we dug out of the ground everyday back to london - re: malfunction, back to sender

HAHAH what a fucking cuck.

Sure. Make sure he wears the Mossad shirt so trump can identify a fellow Zionist

Even if he is a like, it would set a precedent of the USA taking in white people from europe under threat for being non left wing thought criminals and bring the fact that that even happens in the first place.

TOMMAAAYYH TOMMMAAYYH
He can come to my house and fuck my sister!
Dude is machine, an absolute mad lad unit.
Sure he sucks mossad dick but I can fix that.

absolute state of bongoloids

Tommy Robinson is bought and paid for by Jews

This is a good thing, we need more white people within this country

What a retard, there is zero percent chance he will be given asylum in the UK. He was better off asking the Russians, they would of given it to him.

>believing the relatives
>not deporting the relatives

OHHHHHHH BIMBLY BOMBLY WIMBLY WOMBLY WOBINSOOOOOONN

Attached: 608.png (1323x883, 140K)

you have no idea how fucked this country is

Attached: slime.png (607x642, 342K)

read a book nigger. Hitler gave palestine to the Jews.

Attached: 1538336697281.png (500x525, 134K)

>fuck off we're full
>Fuck off we’re full
>fuck off we're full

You mutts don't deserve Tommy. You deserve nothing but weak willed basedboys who wank off to fantasies of Mexichads cucking them, which seems to be about 90 percent of America these days.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME A TL;DR

CONTEMPT OF COURT WHAT HAPPENED

Your best option might be contacting the NZ U.S.A embassy. Not really sure.

They've simply taken off the velvet gloves user. A sign that they feel very comfortable indeed

Based

>the yard of one of his master's houses
Literally America

>Tommy
That's Mr.Yaxley to you, goy!

Out of the fire and into the frying pan.

/Thread

No the Mufti said no so he tried to send them to madagascar.
Churchill gave the rothchilds Palestine in return for getting america to fight for communism.

Why USA? Come home tommy..

Attached: DpIcSMVWkAAdHsq.jpg (961x721, 113K)

sure let him in, make a complete moockery of
the law, so you can lose the law.

Attached: (((asylum))).jpg (461x421, 164K)

Oh god I remember that fucking trash lmao
>youtube.com/watch?v=K87FipjKGmo

You do realize Tommy is Jewish, right?

will he be put on the concentration camps for months, denied, then deported to his own shithole?
i'm sure the laws apply equal to everybody, right?

full..... full of shit

BASED KIKE SHILL SO BASED WOW

Don't be silly - in the US you don't go to jail for being anti-muslim.

Fuck off werefull up on whites

Do it Dahnald-San, the butthurt will be hilarious.

Tommy Robinson is a kike supporter.

Full of niggers like you.

maybe he should go to israel since that is who he works for.

Let that zionist, kike puppet die in the streets of the UK.

i have been saying for years that tommy should move to new york and join based compound media.

Attached: 5725873568.jpg (800x430, 110K)

oy vey, do it just for the butthurt that will follow

the flag doesn't mask

Attached: 1512684795539.gif (450x450, 776K)

stfu memeflaggot

Spot the muslims lol, never knew there were so many here. Muhammad fucks pigs in hell

Attached: CeK2LK-WEAA97Nm.jpg (600x424, 48K)

god bless this madlad
but trump will absolutely say no

Watch how many ignore the fact he's an Israeli shill. He even changed his name to play the hooligan card.

I am being tortured by the cowards in this crap hole country and went to be a USA citizen today ... please come and rescue me ... picture by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe Buckinghamshire England

Attached: 1531658262558.jpg (729x960, 71K)

everyone's an Israeli shill, Muhammad. America has more jews than Israel, you goat fucking genetic disease, so it's the best place for him

its pretty clear that teresa may and her moslem henchman javid want tommy to go to prison so that they can kill him off
it is pretty obvious that those two protect pedophile networks and tommy exposes pedophile networks

Holy fuck THIS

Come home Tommy we are here!

The uk commisar will start fucking wih his family even more lmao

Always the same old shit. What amuses me is that for the last ten years or so, he's been harassed by the police, imprisoned by the authorities, and destroyed by the media for doing crap that you only LARP. He has bigger balls than all of you pansy keyboard warrior faggots put together. You're all a fucking joke.

Fuck off we're full

I wouldn’t mind having this guy as a neighbor.

I’m pretty sure he’s accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

no you're not

youtube.com/watch?v=8n-rDnBj1_I

Attached: 1553358795712.jpg (968x645, 99K)

OOOOOOOWWWWHHHH TOMMEH TOMMEH! TOMMEH OMMEH WOMMEH WOBBY WOBBINSON!

Wait, so you're saying you unironically support Yaxley? AHAHAHAHA. Amazing.

Why not come to Mossad Central

Attached: 1551132372255m.jpg (769x1024, 89K)

everyone knows you guys only inhabit the very edge of your country the whole center is empty

Attached: 1545399146163.png (323x325, 10K)

>TFW our two options are being dominated by Jews or being dominated by Arabs

Attached: Pepe ree volcano.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Wht doesn't he fuck off to Israel?
BTW is Tommy Robinson married or have a gf? Not saying he's a faggot or anything. Israel is the worlds capitol of faggots tho.

Attached: TommyRobinson-03-2.jpg (524x881, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LBD9gBuPoDI

Attached: 1553908585308.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Wife or not, look at that gay pose. He holds a gun like it's a bunch of flowers.

Hes not asking to be a citizen, but then again you wouldn't know how political asylum works would you fucking kike