Why do some people have such hard time accepting that developing countries are actually developing?

Why do some people have such hard time accepting that developing countries are actually developing?

Attached: lagos.jpg (1610x906, 97K)

Racism.

seethe that they are not the only ones that are happy

I wish you would do it faster instead of throwing your trash to our countries

I'm more interested why people are having such a hard time accepting the United States of America is regressing.

Because they’re expecting that development to go the same way it did in Brazil or South Africa.

Because stuff changing confuses plebs.

I was just talking about Lagos. I need to start investing in West Africa.

because instead of developing they do it just enough to send all their refuse elsewhere

But "you" throw trash in their countries even more lol.

Both are extremely exceptional cases though and both are doing decent. It's absurd thinking every country is the same or similar.

>United States of America is regressing.
in what way?

How so?

Really? I mean sure they're developing but investing in black people?
Why not invest in indians or south americans?
Blacks will take another century to develop

Because it literally isn't. Issues are highlighted more nowadays, but according to statistics, crime has dropped by A LOT, race based hate crimes have dropped, the civil rights of fags and trannies has improved considerably, University education is at an all time high despite the risen costs, etc.
The USA isn't doing as well others sure, but it is not regressing, it's simply not at the forefront.

I don't know. Yeah the USA has issues but they have made a ton of progress. It's a big nation so that makes it harder to govern at the small and large scale that very few nations have experienced with a history as complex as it.

You are off in your timescale.

So two centuries?
At least pajeets might be superpowers by 2100

>Really? I mean sure they're developing but investing in black people?

Because other big players and investors are, duh.

>Why not invest in indians or south americans?

Investing in one is not mutually exclusive with investing in others.

>Blacks will take another century to develop

Considering how fast shit is developing that's very unlikely. Also Blacks? The entire continent is not a monolith and it's best you take acknowledge and accept that instead of embarrassing yourself when you speak.

Lol Somaliland is more likely to roll out complete fibre across nation outside Hargeisa then Australia does expanding fibre over its urban and suburban areas (being to Australia I excluded total coverage including rural towns due to geography).

Somalia actually has an excellent telecoms sector and a surprisingly robust method of wiring money via mobile despite being such a poor nation. Its informal economy has lended itself pretty nicely to the development of the sector.

having the chinese build entire cities for you so that they can rip off all your resources doesnt count as ''developing'' you know

>muh China

White Boi seething.

china literally owns most of africa now

nigger boy bix nooding

If you consider Brazil to be decent, I don't want your country to develop

Because their narrative requires foreigners to be automatons incapable of change and therefore inherently inferior/worthy of conquest

That’s why any news of improvement is scorned so hard

This. Africans are bonafide corrupt retards that agreed to loans they knew they couldn’t pay. They are seriously so
Fucking stupid. They let China build them a $50 million parliament for free and then were surprised when they found it was bugged.

Lagos is going places. I see it as a new Beijing in 30-40 years. The new mayor is fucking amazing. He’s cracked down on crime & terrorism like crazy, created jobs, and built infrastructure like never before. Really looking out for the people for once.

>Treating Africa like a country

Why do oyinbos do this? Do they comprehend that Africa is the 2nd biggest continent on earth with myriad different political, social, and economic circumstances?

>Somaliland
No such place

>china literally owns most of africa now

False lol. This is why folks like you need to read. Don't know shit yet speak like you got a PhD in African history or whatever.

This

Easier to make a big strawman you can't possibly miss over an actual person that can talk back and refute such as you for example.

Attached: Fat-hairy-guy.jpg (435x571, 30K)

Health and some other measures of wellness aren't doing so well. There have been so many suicides and drug overdoses (over a hundred thousand a year) at such young ages that the life expectancy is dropping.

Because they are shit holes with degenerate people and customs who clearly think they're shit holes hence they move to and undermine the Liberal and superior values of the Western world.

t. probably never been to the third world

You're just as degenerate as the people u defend. Name one politically stable nation in Africa. And tell me why all these "developing" nations need some sort of governance with a heavy hand. And tell me why their contribution to science, philosophy and human progress is so low. RaCIsM? CoLONiaLisM? Don't bother me with any of that rubbish. Colonialism is the only reason why these countries have roads and infrastructures and teh only time the degenerates lived relatively healthy lives. Long live the British Empire!

(you)

I have. I've been to Egypt, where they demand your money for every deed they do. I've been to Barbados, where there's discipline but no work or wealth, especially on farms where they don't bother to farm because they blame "slavery". Similar in Antigua & Barbuda. Slavery ended many moons ago. They have to move on. Women did. The Shylock did. And stats speak for themselves. There's no politically stable third world country, all lesser nations are governed with a heavy hand cos they have to be, and their contribution to World economics and progress is minimal, hence why colonialism was a far better time for all nations concerned and only the anti White racism of the lesser nations prevents their narrow minds from seeing this.

>There's no politically stable third world country
top kek

Your empire is never coming back angloid, all you have left is obesity and a slow decline into nothingness

They don’t though. If you’re a gonna talk about shit that you’re completely uninformed about then you should just lurk.

I rather take some kidd trying to sell me junk or rip me off in exchanging currency then so useless bum expecting me to give them money for no other reason then they live in squabble. Seriously there are plenty of trash whites in the states who literally harass for free gibs and don't act like this is some third world issue. At least they attempt to work for their shit however merger and garbage it may be.

Fpbp

Where is this African Parliament? Who is the Prime Minister of Africa?

The US isn't regressing exactly, but it is slowing down for a combination of reasons, for example infrastructure maintenance or building is in a very bad condition. Healthcare is also bad and inequality is rising. There's also corruption and other issues which reduce efficiency. There's also an observable trend for some time now where the markets have become more about gambling rather than investing and developing solid companies and entrepreneurs. My point is that Rome didn't fall in a day, but there's currently a number of issues plaguing the US that need solving, cause if they lose their standing in the world these problems are going to become way more prominent.

Stagnation=/=Regression
Fag

The UK is proportionally less obese than France, Germany, the US, Brazil, Indonesia and a number of other countries. Its not even 30th on the obese list. So stop with that tripe. We're one of the healthiest countries of the developed world. And we still are a very meaningful country in the world. Britain still attract world attention through football, music and film regularly and Britain remains a scientific and intellectual hub. And Britain is still one of the greatest economies and most powerful nations in the world. So stfu before u talk bollocks like that.

Yes but these trash whites which are not nearly as many in number as the third world people who do live among many wealthy people and a more progressive working class whereas those who do it in third world countries which are far higher in number are degenerates who live among degenerates and they all run for the nearest coin they find if there is one. And the government's and rich live so far away and above from them the situation isn't even comparable. Because of our great nations this minority of white trash can work their way up, that isn't the same for third world countries because due to instability there isn't the infrastructure or opportunity

Yeah boi

It really depends on the context.

East Asia had a dramatic development in the 20th century due to focus in electronics like in Japan and S.Korea, they focused on a historical trend and rode the communications train.

You can have developed countries like Greece or Turkey, go back to "developing" because of financial crises and unsustainable borrowing.

And you can have developing countries like Nigeria, who have huge issues like corruption and religious terrorism but nonetheless highly growing economies because of abundance of resources and fast growing populations.

Because it's only happening because white people are giving them money and building it for them. They couldn't do it for themselves and if/when they're given any significant measure of control or responsibility they fuck it up.

>Non-white people are completely incapable of developing their countries! They will always be shitholes.
>Said countries experience rapid growth and development
>White people are doing it all for them! They're still inferior.

You just repeated what I said, which are facts, but you did it sarcastically. Why?

>You just repeated what I said, which are facts, but you did it sarcastically. Why?

Attached: slime slut.jpg (1143x887, 74K)

Because what you said is stupid.

>There's no politically stable third world country, all lesser nations are governed with a heavy hand cos they have to be, and their contribution to World economics and progress is minimal, hence why colonialism was a far better time

Let me get this straight, you think these countries are not "political stable"- a highly relative term- because they aren't western-liberal style democracies but at the same time you think western colonialism- an illiberal form of government- is a good thing?

The absolute state of /brit/

Attached: UK Warns China.png (851x478, 172K)

Not an argument. Try again.

>Britain is still one of the greatest economies and most powerful nations in the world.

lol no.

Farming is useless on Barbados user. most places either have massive subsidies or are better suited for it an Barbadian land is limited.

> I've been to Egypt, where they demand your money for every deed they do.
Tourism nigger.
>They have to move on. Women did.
Women face manym any issues still

>The Shylock did.
Brah European Jewry got genocided in Europe.

Imagine the smog

Because your mode of thinking is so retarded and disingenuous it's not worth a real response.

Attached: otter.jpg (86x90, 2K)

>In 2014 84% of adults in England were classified as overweight or obese
>Data published as a part of the World Health Organisation (WHO) study in 2018 indicated that 28.1% of adults in the United Kingdom were recognised as clinically obese with a Body Mass Index (BMI) greater than 30.[2] In 2014 84% of adults in England were classified as overweight or obese (a body mass index of 25 or above), compared to 63% 20 years earlier. More than one-thirds of men and over 8 in 10 women are overweight or obese.

Stop it with the Reddit spacing. Also since when is supporting the will of the people colonialist? The majority of the people from Hong Kong do not want PRC encroachment.

Ok buddy.

Attached: DmZcjo-XsAEq18E.jpg (720x828, 64K)

I just screengrabbed that to show the pathetic state of Britain.

/thread

Isn't there still a lot of problems with Lagos along with general pollution and corruption though? I don't doubt Nigeria's rise to prominence but I still think a lot has to be done.

THAT IS NOT REDDIT PSACING. THAT TYPE OF SPACNG HAS EXISTED LONG LONG BEFORE REDDIT.

>Also since when is supporting the will of the people colonialist?

Because that statement by Hunt had no iapct at all. IT was basically

>Um like China can you please um stop doing that.

Meanwhile Kenyans mass protested a coal plant being built on the coast thus getting the Kenyan judges at the National Environmental Tribunal to revoke the permit since the evaluation wasn't through on it's impact on the people of Lamu where it was going to be built.

Attached: 1493010033644.jpg (500x342, 13K)

they fucking well should be ,we have been giving away money to these fucking shitholes all my life,

Wouldnt bet much on them becoming tourist attractions for the western world

South Africa is a complete shithole.

I went to Australia and the thing I enjoyed the most was walking around and not being mugged.

I've never been so depressed. When I got off the plane and entered arrivals in south Africa, homeless looking people immediately start screaming " TAXI, MISS, DO YOU WANT TAXI???".

I want nothing more than to leave this country.