archive.fo/QPCTZ
archive.fo/9UgaP
archive.fo/CFzCg
archive.fo/TESRI
archive.fo/lnxis
archive.fo/M6bJc
archive.fo/2l0G0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

So? That doesn't mean a trial/investigation wont continue

A plea deal means pleading guilty...

dos this mean its going to court?

Yes.

so if its going to court, evidence must be presented? if so pls televise

Imagine the shitshow this would be if it were televised. Pure /comfy/

if this hole thing is going to trial, and evidence is going to presented, filed cataloged and all that shit, so its safe to asume some sort of documentation os going to leak to the public, so whats this guy's end game? hoping for a liberal judge?
is

So many "elite" in our society are going to be killed during this freak show ! It will be glorious to watch it all unfold.

Attached: file.png (1166x1110, 1.43M)

He didn't make a plea deal, dumbass. He gave a proffer, an offer of cooperation in return for a plea deal. Fucking idiot.

Epstein will name Trump.

>end game
jews don't have an endgame. He'll go to prison for the rest of his worthless life with the 'it was fun while it lasted' mindset.
The inmates he will be serving time with will not see it that way.

HE PLEAD NOT GUILTY.

I'm confused. Did Posobiec say he wouldn't? I saw his report that Epstein's team made the prosecution an offer, but an offer is not a deal. Until a deal is in place and signed, you plead not-guilty to keep your options open.

This is very basic stuff. OP may be a retard.

He working on a plea deal, stupidass. Why the fuck would he plead guilty in the mean time? Learn how the justice system works before commenting, summerfag.

OP is always a retard.

i dont know man, if this kike planned and executed the construction of a pedo ring to bribe polititans, one could safely assume that he had a fail safe game set up also, i mean how many polititans deferred his sentences to extra mega low security prison.

YOU CANT WORK ON A PLEA DEAL IF YOU PLEAD NOT GUILTY.

Friendly reminder that any posting Sloppy job mossad, mossad, false flag, kike, glownigger, controlled opposition is a fed engaging in disinformation, disorientation and deorganization campaigns.

Ignore them.

Attached: fbi-cyber-crime-700x490.jpg (700x490, 47K)

Attached: memeflag-kike-merchant-jew.jpg (208x242, 16K)

See?

You fucking retard. You can work out a plea deal even after a trial ends and it goes to jury deliberation.

the problem lies in getting all these big-time people in on the scam in the first place. Most public officials pre-1994 weren't as scummy. They may have known, but since we have this unhealthy fascination with criminal enterprise and jews, it took awhile for anyone to say anything.
Being a public official is just a job, they pay really isn't all that good, which is why PACs are formed; so these people can fly around and talk to the people on someone elses dime. IT's basically lobbying; which in itself should either be considered illegal, or have some kind of monthly stipend depending on position.
Either way, he'll serve hard time, Trump may be a fucking tool sometimes; but he's not stupid. However, if the evidence does point to him being involved, toss his ass in the slammer too.

I hope you're being sarcastic. You can ONLY work on a plea deal as long you plead not-guilty. The second you plead guilty, you have no more leverage. You're guilty of the charges and they move on to the sentencing phase.

You keep shifting goalposts Jack. A plea bargain is made to AVOID A TRIAL. Stupid Mossad controlled opposition assets should be thrown in Guantanamo Bay. Jack should go back to GITMO, except this time he needs to be on the other side of the cage.

The plea bargain (also plea agreement or plea deal) is any agreement in a criminal case between the prosecutor and defendant whereby the defendant agrees to plead guilty or nolo contendere to a particular charge in return for some concession from the prosecutor. This may mean that the defendant will plead guilty to a less serious charge, or to one of the several charges, in return for the dismissal of other charges; or it may mean that the defendant will plead guilty to the original criminal charge in return for a more lenient sentence.[1]

A plea bargain allows both parties to avoid a lengthy criminal trial and may allow criminal defendants to avoid the risk of conviction at trial on a more serious charge.

Show me where it says plea deal, you illiterate faggot?

Attached: 1562607409757m.jpg (1024x940, 107K)

Cool story. He can plead guilty at any time. He can make a plea deal at any time. Fuck off, retard. Your d&c kike bullshit doesn't work here.

Agreeing to cooperate for a maximum sentence of 5 years is the PLEA DEAL. In what other way do you interpret what Jack said? This filthy Mossad scumbag is no reporter and honestly I hope a pack of wild niggers in DC kills him.

This

It’s over kike. You lost.

Just saw this in an article:

Mr. Epstein is charged with using his vast network of contacts and associates to bring a constant stream of underage girls to his Manhattan townhouse, one law enforcement official said.

Read that a few times and let it sink in:

"charged with using his vast network of contacts and associates to bring a constant stream of underage girls"

A ring.

Are you new? 99% of tweets Jack Posobiac sends out are fake news and disinformation. He works in counterintelligence.

Yeah he's mossad and he needs to be locked up ASAP.

>He gave a proffer,
Fake news

he's not mossad you cretin he's former US military intelligence, its in his bio

protip: """former"""

Attached: Shieet.jpg (499x750, 94K)

He saidp proffer, not plea deal.

>A proffer is an offer made prior to any formal negotiations. In a trial, to proffer (sometimes profer) is to offer evidence in support of an argument, or elements of an affirmative defense or offense. A party with the burden of proof must proffer sufficient evidence to carry that burden.

>"""former"""
You can't even do (((Echoes))) right kike. SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD.

>"L Brands" (Victoria's Secret)
Now that's what kikes really think of anyone spending $$$$ debt shekels on their crap.

Attached: L Goyim.png (1200x1200, 8K)

The Pole used correct punctuation. Former would not be the focus of the coincidence being detected.

The pole? It's a Mossad shill behind a proxy. Man you Zionist shills are extra retarded today. Do you think your bullshit works?

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

it wasnt supposed to be echos, He propably still works for military intel,you are never really "out" of such organization, especially when you magically became a successful "citizen journalist" right after you "leave"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Jack Posobiec is Mossad and once those indictments open on Sloppy Steve he's going down too.

Attached: Black-Cube-Shills.jpg (716x1234, 155K)

One could ask the same of moarfeces.

Not an argument.

Underrated post

Neither is rattling on about Sloppy Steve. Nobody cares. You could at least pick something relevant.

relevant? You mean like exposing a mossad asset that's still responsible for shilling his lies on this board? All your trashy shilling is gonna come back to bite you in the ass when you get indicted for espionage.

Nobody cares about your gay e-celebs. You could not possibly pick less relevant targets.

You care enough to spend all this time defending Jack. If you don't care get out of this thread...You won't though because I'm right and you're here just doing damage control.

I'm not defending Jack. I'm attacking you and your absurd and obvious spamming. I don't give a fuck about Jack or the rest of this retarded e-celeb circle jerking.

Spamming? I made this thread. Holy shit you're losing it!!!

Yes, and it's spam. I have little doubt you've been jackrabbit posting in the other ones as well. Do really have so little self-awareness?

Truth hurts, doesn't it? You just hurl buzzwords and project because the objective truth is that Jack Posobiec is a lying Mossad faggot. Why is he so close to Steve Bannon? Why did Sloppy Steve meet with Epstein?

>obvious spamming
>and yet you still reply to him

>implying I haven't done this dozens of times for shits and giggles while taking a break to eat

What level cope is this?

Attached: .jpg (456x337, 120K)

A fake plea deal to take the heat and kill the story with a bunch of lies

It's mere honesty. You have absolutely no useful content. It's difficult to imagine what you think you might be accomplishing.

Jack Posobiec and his allies are working overtime to mitigate the damage from this case because people like Cernovitch and Dershowitz are involved. Why did they try so hard to learn about who the accusers are? To intimidate them? Is Jack implicated somehow too? Why did he say that his Mossad handler keep him on a tight leash? Why did he have his honeymoon in israel? Why is Jack Posobiec trying so hard to shill for civil unrest by promoting Antifa vs Proud Goys violence?

It's all so tiresome.

That’s not how plea deals work

They're all irrelevant players who have no bearing on anything. At best you might use them to get to bigger fish, but you haven't laid out any kind of case for why these are the key people. You just spout absurdities about e-celebs like that's supposed to be worth anybody's attention span. You're not even coherent. What ever happened to telling me I don't have an argument and that I'm a kike and all the usual canned responses? You're not even funny enough to be a bad joke.

Actually they are relevant since Jack's whole job is to subvert Trump supporters and be a major influencer. He literally runs his own botnet.

You effectively run your own botnet as well. Who cares? You're a complete failure of a communicator.

Isn't it hilarious no matter what the e-celeb army of Bannon has tried nothing has worked to subvert Trump or his base? This is because people like Jack are failures at everything they do. Too stupid to realize how stupid they really are.

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

Then why are you always so focused on them? You're just about the only person around who cares what they have to say.

Because exposing liars is something good.

Attached: 1474409792168.png (576x576, 13K)

You're giving them exposure, that's for sure.

Exactly. EXPOSEure. I love exposing lying kikes.

Attached: ye maga.png (500x500, 202K)

>anons still posting in an fbi thread

Attached: dev_gman.jpg (800x640, 45K)

So many newfags here that fall for the shill tactics each time. Sad, but true.

It's a weapon of mass distraction. You haven't ever accomplished anything. Spamming flipped mueller memes didn't change anything. Suddenly pretending it never happened didn't gain you any credibility. Claiming that Israel is going to be gone by fall isn't even how meme warfare works. Wasting everybody's time on irrelevant e-celebs is the only accomplishment.

Why does Jack take credit for what Jow Forums did?

youtu.be/jN0YWWiSicw?t=1110

BECAUSE HES A LYING KIKE

Attached: file.png (3122x430, 466K)

(((american education)))

>>>r/eddit is this way summerfag

Attached: 852.jpg (426x474, 38K)

You've missed the point. Nobody cares about Jack but you.

Like I said before. If that's the case you would've left this thread already. Your neurotic damage control really is a sight to behold.

Once again, you were given an opportunity to elaborate your case, and you decided to waste it on misdirected and predictable personal attacks. Why would you keep replying to me ever time I do this? Shall I go on once again to comparing your behavior to an Alinkyite? Have you bothered to read Rules for Radicals since last time I recommended it? Or were you too busy inventing your inside info that has never been correct?

Attached: jack posobiec pizzagate.jpg (626x421, 42K)

Wow cool tweets. How come not a single one is archived? links to archives?

Woohoo! No plea deal. We're doing it for real!
They must have a defense they think will work.

that user is the schizo jewish spammer. don't bother replying to him

OP is MOSSAD. fact. he is a schizo jew

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=Mossad from:jackposobiec&src=typd

Attached: file.png (936x1562, 387K)

The trial will definetaly not be televised and the documents definetaly sealed afterwards. Especially if they plan on using evidence in this trial to start new investigations.

Fair enough.

You can work out a deal until it goes to the jury not after

I assume everyone who uses the word schizo is a jew because jews are all in fear of developing schizophrenia. Also theyre lack of empathy leads them to contempt for their mentally ill relatives.

Just for you

archive.fo/nknwd
archive.fo/0O18W
archive.fo/uC0A4
archive.fo/YqY3c
archive.fo/QPCTZ
archive.fo/9UgaP
archive.fo/CFzCg
archive.fo/TESRI
archive.fo/lnxis
archive.fo/M6bJc

archive.fo/M6bJc

archive.fo/2l0G0

What? The prosecutor can offer a deal whenever they want. You can already be in jail and then offer information to get a sentence reduced.
There's no point of no return on a deal.