Thot is selling her urine to thirsty beta males

>thot is selling her urine to thirsty beta males

FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

belledelphine.club/product/gamergirl-pee/

Tweet was deleted but was there.

Attached: 1562608368402.jpg (597x686, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

belledelphine.club/product/gamergirl-pee/
yiff.party/patreon/7330723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

belle delphine is accelerationist
she driving society to an edge

Who the fuck cares?
It's literally a shit meme that was taken advantage of by some makeup goblin
Get your shit together

I wonder if she's gonna sell shit or balloons filled with farts.
Life imitating memes.

>belledelphine.club/product/gamergirl-pee/
She's dehydrated, someone tell her to drink some damn water. For real though I can't believe that's real....

barps or bust

She even acknowledged that in her tweet. I remember one saying “this is what humanity has come to” on her bath water post.

Belle Delphine is truly /ourthot/

Isn't this illegal?

Fucking this. LOL.

This THOT is singlehandedly laying waste to the scraps of the standards for behavior, and demoralizing millions of zoomer men with her thottery. This is based.

Attached: 1555915035769.jpg (480x640, 29K)

I'd be more interested in her canned farts than pee. No poop though that's gross.

woah......
so this is the power of capitalism

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL
$10k

She's driving me to the edge if you know what I mean

I wonder if this can be used to pass a drug test

>disclaimer: This is not for drinking and should only be used for sentimental purposes.

The fact she knows she has to say this, but knows it'll happen anyway.

A new low for society.

Attached: 1543357123170.jpg (470x512, 67K)

Imagine if someone could infiltrate and poison her bathwater killing off her beta male empire

Attached: ffd.png (166x139, 65K)

I legitimately don't get the appeal in this bitch. Do you need to be under 30 to understand it?

probably fails

Drink some fucking water bitch. As if anyone would pay for your diseased salty horse piss. High-quality female urine is CLEAR and has dainty, hardly noticeable, floral fragrance. This batch would be worth $50 tops at market.

That and have 9k level autism. And zero self-esteem.

most women, most people in general dont know how to stay hydrated. Normies piss straight battery acid

fake but based

Attached: The_Safety_11.png (1420x800, 1.41M)

if you're retarded or a woman you won't understand.

>This batch would be worth $50 tops at market.
The guy pawn shop calls when guy shows up with a bottle of piss

i think its all ironic. I.e., the person who buys it will be a richfag for the purpose of watching people make threads like these, or a fellow accelerationist

Jow Forums degenerates BTFO

Attached: K1xgXOy.jpg (720x372, 100K)

Why do I still play video games?

Attached: srJR19euSL1H9M2I1dRNm32eEJZ0b9-jQm5tBbiilJw.jpg?width=931&auto=webp&s=b980614637f61d12ecec6f (931x767, 144K)

I bet you drink more than once every 3 days and wonder why you have to piss so much.

Warning: honeypot, dont go to the link

Shill post, that's not actually Belle's store
www.belledelphinestore.com

>1 post by this id
>dontclickme.club

wtf is this mess

I-It’s a joke right guys. Please tell me it’s a joke.

Someone should sue this zoomer retard for infringing on trademarks.
Also it's illegal to sell a food product/service in the US if it's unsafe to drink, unless explicitly stated it's not meant for consumption (the bath water she sells).

Attached: gg.png (830x653, 53K)

stop giving this whore ideas

reminder

Attached: 1562169709773.jpg (720x720, 50K)

if you pay her $100 she might say your name on stream
imagine drinking her pee as she's saying your name thanking you for the donation

Ever hear the saying "A fool and his money are soon parted?" Nothing makes men grow up quicker than making bad decisions. Capitalism is the only way to weed out the retards. Globohomo communism turns people into infantile slaves.
Also >memeflag
Opinion discarded.

Kek

All of my 4 exes, current gf, Mom, and all three sisters drink nothing but fucking coke, then bitch and moan about headaches, and feeling sick, and always being tired. Bitch you live off Mcdonalds and sugar water, and are on your phone 24/7. You haven't seen the sun in days, the furthest you walk is to the fridge, and your sleep schedule is a joke because you nap all the fucking time. What a fucking mystery that you don't feel well. They act just as shocked when their metabolism shuts down, and they get fat, or when their skin looks like a fucking orange peel.
>But my doctor said a glass of wine a day was good for me.
>Drinks a whole bottle a night.
>Smokes a pack a day.
>Showers once a week.

Your average chick is fucking disgusting.

>Sucking eternal virgins dry of money
>Openly shit on them
>They still give you half of their bank account
>Sell your own bath water/urine
>Infest it with herpes or other shit
>Ape men still pay her for this

Based women shitting on thirsty virgins

Attached: 352236236.gif (511x512, 105K)

She dolls herself up to look like an anime girl and does that stupid aheago (?) sex face the weebs and otakus love so much. She fits a niche most other e-thots won't do.

She actually looks like a human being on the left.

She sells "chewed gum" as well.
Holy fucking shit where are this girls parents

Attached: chew.jpg (893x497, 47K)

Also
yiff.party/patreon/7330723
Anyone that pays for her content is literally brain dead.

Where'd they find the Klingon in the back?

Finally

Attached: gamer_girl_pee.jpg (500x494, 127K)

>a shit meme

Don't give her any ideas dude.

Attached: 1527362760416.png (520x678, 301K)

>floral flagrance

A...are you okay?

tranny video game speedrunners.

Attached: 1342948045999.jpg (274x298, 103K)

Just a bunch of sexy gamer women

she's english, and apparently was quite wealthy to begin with. So her parents are probably ultra degenerate liberals. The shit she get's up to is probably considered vanilla by her parents.

>Normies piss straight battery acid

Attached: 1548399585709.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Good. I want to clone her. We should start a crypto fund. Who's with me.

About to hit order

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-145758_Chrome.jpg (1334x1739, 388K)

She probably has a warehouse in Thailand full of street urchins and homeless people pooping into boxes to amass a stockpile before she debuts Real GamerGirl Poop©®™ next month as we speak

Hadda do a double take there. Check that flag. NOW it makes sense. Maple-Cunts=Yuk

Imagine buying and consuming someone elses body fluids when they have infections/STDs from being promiscuous.

huh shes a transgender??

>only one jar
>orders 12

absolute madman.

>taking baths instead of showers
>cleaning yourself in a pool of your own filth

Ayyyy

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (427x375, 23K)

she actually looks really cute on the left.

Its likely more accurate than you think, I am probably the only person I know happens to drink water the majority of the day

why does she only accept bitcoin? is it so when you finally get the package and its not pee then you can't get a refund?

>aheago?
Yes I’ve been looking for this word since yesterday.thanks Based user

topkek

Attached: 1504456189894.png (296x217, 148K)

>accelerationist
>internet savvy entrepreneur
>manipulating degenerate retards
Based

that's a fake page

Make sure to spread the link around, I want that bitch's source of income to dry up.

>off topic
enjoy your vacation

This individual is going to set themselves up for life on the backs of thirsty retards and it’s all their fault. I applaud the (metaphorically) naked capitalism of selling one’s garbage to freaks.

The rule is: If you piss isn't clear like water you need to drink more.

I ignored it for years, but now I drink a lot more and I am more awake and have less headaches than ever before.

I ALWAYS SAID SHE WAS TRAPPY LOOKING IM AM VINDICATED!

its real

Attached: itsreal.png (1280x800, 377K)

because its harder to track how much money shes making its harder to demand taxes its harder to take away from someone its harder to get a refund, its the ultimate, "once you pay me you cant take it back" currency, super capitalism, no refunds

Honestly, I know that everything online can be tracked and I hate that I am surveilled, but its good to know there is a list out there of all the people who have given this ho money

Attached: 1555792860389.jpg (236x236, 17K)

I swear to fucking God, if this thot sells her piss to some faggot for 10 grand I am going to literally kill myself. We will have reached peak degeneracy and it's all downhill from there, so why live?

There needs to be a disclaimer with every one of these fucking threads saying that she is ethnically jewish

Kek

>her
It's a guy.

It has to be against the law to commercially sell human urine. Right?

All set!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-150310_Chrome.jpg (1419x1872, 431K)

Yeah but dude...she plays video games...and she dresses up....dude....shes a real girl...dude

Attached: 1559975368712.jpg (500x688, 100K)

That will be the first list used on the day of the rope

>dark yellow piss, bordering on brown
>sealed for weeks
imagine the smell

>so why live?
Because each act of degeneracy means Jesus is one step closer to returning

it's a fake page, her real page is in her insta

u dont have to be part of this, you can create your own bubble of reality and your own circle of influence and live there away from these degenerates

Do it do it do it

That's a fake website. Her real one ends with .com not .club.

At this point I’m convinced that total nuclear annihilation is the only way to salvage this fucking shithole.

Attached: 39548912-2C5E-42A8-A6CA-B740E0A3A5C4.jpg (280x210, 8K)

kek, based

Se was born crippled and all kinds of fucked up, now she is a god that has betas eating out of her hands. She is more redpilled than you can imagine.

Yeah - her name is a -berg, -stien or -witz name

I went to Toronto for a few days and fucked two chicks, both apartments were pretty fucking gross so I only think you're half kidding.

>calls people buying it "thirsty beta males"
>buys it

REALLY gets the Noggin' Joggin'.

Look at the table in the back. Is that a chick with the black guy? If so, she's a big bitch!