Why are Western women so unhappy these days?

Attached: 436436436.png (847x483, 603K)

feminism

Slide thread. Sage.

No babies in their belly

BBC*

They are making us insecure on purpose.

Attached: botoxfillersmalepatient.0.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Same reason we are: Niggers.

>White babies
FTFY free of charge

the media has told them they should be free to fuck as much men they want and enjoy their lives because it's cool, then they realize at the age of 45 that that is empty and soul wrenching, they want a family because that's the only thing that is truly fulfilling, love, children, but they can't have it at that age, in short jews.

Part of being immature is still wanting to look 'young'. Sadly these people end up looking like clowns because of such insecurities.

Attached: death-in-venice.jpg (1200x600, 160K)

Feminism.

Yeah, why would hypergamous sluts who keep chasing after only 20% of men, sell out their bodies for attention, focus on a career instead of family, and take up various vices to cope with the previously mentioned, be so unhappy? Truly a mystery.
Women's suffrage was a mistake, as was feminism and the sexual revolution.

Attached: needle face.gif (320x223, 167K)

social media.

They wanted everything men had.
Got it.
Discovered it mostly sucks.

I have such pleasures to show you.

Ps it involves degloving your entire dermis from your body.

gee, maybe it's because they also have to do soul crushing jobs now too. Like why in the fuck did this become normal, if I were a women I would love to stay at home.

Because men started being women and it's clear we even do that better than them.

There’s no proof for that statement being true

They've been convinced that being women is awful. And that they should aspire to be men.

And then when doing the "right" thing, as taught to them by feminists, and they are unhappy it makes them even more frustrated. They did everything right, why should they be so unhappy?

no kids

women exist only to bear and raise children

>Head in sand