Why do niggers and sandniggers insist on destroying everything the white man has ever created?

Why do niggers and sandniggers insist on destroying everything the white man has ever created?
Literature is predominantly a white European creation. Why do they pretend otherwise?

Attached: 46DFAC72-A5C1-4CDE-976C-621F1DBEE33B.jpg (1242x1364, 402K)

yes, probably 99% of all things written that are worthy of being preserved and read by future generations was written by white hands

Funny we didn't have issues with readership among the literate before all the distractions of modern day

>P-please read Harlem renaissance books!

Gag me with a spoon

Because they're jealous

I mean, what have blacks contributed to literature that isnt YA-tier afrocentric garbage?

>complain that all great literary works in the last 1000 years were written by white europeans
>never occurs to these epople to do better

sub. human. trash.

Itt: whiteoids with low T and an even lower tribal birthrate.

Clocks ticking :)

Because it makes them look pretty bad in comparison

Attached: 1561820809536m.jpg (907x1024, 99K)

>kids outgrow their love for reading when their life is regularly threatened because they live near niggers

Attached: spaceniggers.jpg (2171x6420, 2.09M)

>tfw youre north african with a high IQ and despise leeching non-white subhumans with a boiling hatred

what do you call this feel?

Attached: 1558931160799.png (576x467, 344K)

>import illiterate people
>surprised when it appears people no longer like to read

Uncle Tom ass nigga

Heart Of Ice was such a good Batman episode. I genuinely felt bad for Mr. Freeze.
You're cool in my book, blackie.

You're the jews' worst nightmare

Stop LARPing, antifa faggot.

It is for barren lefty women and the faggots with them. Whites are waking up. You will lose garbage bag.

Are you a Berber or what?

Berbers are pretty much white in my book, if you dont have too much Arab blood in you.

>Tonight, I plan to take my revenge on the man who ruined my life... our lives...
>Even if you have to kill everyone in the building to do it?
>Think of it, Batman. To never again walk on a summer's day, with the hot wind in your face and a warm hand to hold. Oh, yes. I would kill for that.