Muslim General | We're in Europe edition

Salam Alaykom brothers,

I was thinking about our situations as muslims and what we should do to make the ummah great again, while there are some issues we should adress before and think about and also be very realistic about our future.

It's true that when we look into the history of the muslim nation that after the fall of the Ummayad and Abbasid empire, that there has been no real Islamic State except for several empires who were based upon ethnocentrism (think about the Ottomans, the several Maghrebi empires, the Persian empires, the Khurasan/Maghul empires).

Ethno-centrism is not a bad think by definition, I think ethnocentric build up as a begin stage for a bigger caliphate could be a good thing. So my theory is that we should accept the reality that the creation of a caliphate out of scrap is basically impossible, even ISIS tried it and they got BTFO by the west. That's why I'm introduce the following tactic very globally;

Step 1: Muslims should reconquer their countries by all means possible, we're under a western occupation. All our governments are occupied by the west (including the Russians/Chinese). Our first goal should be total independence. Within this goal we can make use of ethnocentric sentimental goals in order to get all people under 1 banner, we could even call it 'fake' nationalism.

Step 2: When we have our countries back under our control we need to localize the Emirates, every country should try to basically become an Islamic emirate.

Step 3: Here is were all emirates come together to choose a ruler from among the nations, the caliph! We choose the caliph after installing a majlis shoora council which will represent all emirates. When the caliph has been chose all leaders of all emirates should openly state their bayah to the caliph, when a certain emirate does not want to give bayah we'll take the emirate by force by declaring it a land of khuruj and bughat.

Attached: dsad (2).png (471x846, 709K)

Larp general

I'm not larping bro, I'm dead serious.

You can't assemble a empire like that there is too much different groups if somehow this work I won't give it a year before civil war erupt

please get out of Europe

Your prophet is a child fucking sand nigger who had no revelations rather he chilled in a cave with a Bible and devised his own perversion of an abrahamic faith.

The day is soon coming where all muzzie sub human sand niggers will be cleansed. Enjoy your goats

I think we need to genocide all minorities though, we can't have minorities making trouble.

I'm sorry, Spain is going to be a part of our Empire. Can't you see the amazing flag I'm saluting to?

then please tell your ummah to leave Europe and go back to your origin countries and reconquer them

Whiter than you Fernandez.

I will do that, but can you tell your own people to get its military out of our countries?

Attached: bases3.png (538x490, 370K)

go back to muslimstan but you can send your women to europe, they hunger for the white man's seed

didn't Spain btfo you in the Reconquista lel?

Unironically this.

Who cares, everyone loses and wins. Eventually spain got BTFO by the netherlands and other European countries, who fucking cares? Cordoba belongs to us and we're gonna take it back.

>this thread again

Since you're white you should accept Christ and save yourself, all this Islam nonsense is just because you're bitter and angry

salute this guy muzzie

Attached: Don_Pelayo.jpg (450x539, 49K)

>still living on the middle-ages.
I am deeply sorry user, your world view does not fit the actual world

I'm not wh*te and I only accept Christ as Messias and prophet, not as a Son of God or as God Himself, that's pure polytheism and blasphemy.

I will personally destroy this pagan.

Acceleration, we're going to decline.

La illaha illaallah Muhammad rasurullah

Not reading your blog but I'm 100% in support of Muslims going home and reclaiming soverignty from puppet states if they have to. You have your people and place and I respect self determination. Now fuck off

history didn't go in your favor the first time around, and it never will

Attached: Batalla_de_las_Navas_de_Tolosa,_por_Francisco_van_Halen[1].jpg (1920x1329, 1.72M)

Attached: 1534907737419.jpg (1024x819, 195K)

That's why it took you 700-800 years to remove us from the Peninsula, la goblina your spirit is dead. Christianity is dead and you killed it, Nietsche said it himself.

Allahu Akbar

bump

islam is an outdated desert cult, it hasno place in the modern society