HAARP?

>HAARP?
>You conspiracy nut! Radionic weapons and weather geological/weather manipulation is a pipe dream!!

Uh huh....

Attached: the-bees.png (1334x1347, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealKhalilU/status/1147525847248596992?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sometimes I rub my hand between my balls and my thigh and then take a whiff...

>Daily Star
enough said

Kek

Attacking the messenger? There's evidence of this happening.

I've heard bees are very sensitive to electromagnetic forces

Based

The end is nigh
"The time has come for judging...both great and small- and for destroying those who destroy the earth." -Rev 11:18

soon...

What will they use as the official explanation?

FPBP

Yeah that's a part of how they navigate. Apparently they get really messed up if they fly into one of those directional 5G beams and wind up just locked in to flying along it.

kek fpbp

They'll spin some bullshit that electromagentic spikes are normal in the case of earthquakes. Sure, maybe the new normal, but not the normal prior to the 1950s.

I'm basing all my pseudo-science on the weather, 83 in mid-july in socal, if you don't get the quake today, you ain't gettin it and California lives another millennia

There's one tweet

Let's hope some other (femin virus) hive minds in California are dropping dead with these underground fires and 'gas leaks'.

Bees are nice... maybe hive-communication-disrupting weaponry was used and the bees were affected too.

thousands of bees were dying anyway before the earthquakes so this is a fallacy

A cryptic message directed at me cause I was the force that caused it

You're presenting a fallacy. CCD wouldn't kill a bunch at the exact same time. It would take them out individually; whether weakened immune systems from pesticides and/or varroa mites, etc.

you are presenting a fallacy fallacy
kek just give up faggot

Why not bring about some convincing arguments?

the bees killed themselves because death is preferable to living in commiefornia

twitter.com/RealKhalilU/status/1147525847248596992?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

weather balooon

>gLoBaLwArMiNg

Bees normally leave hive during earthquakes. Trouble is they rely on electro magnetics to navigate. The continuous earthquakes will be frying their navigation and they wouldn't have fed before leaving.

since it was just in one place and not anywhere
else, maybe hive was poisoned nearby before
it was removed.

>ignorant foul mouthed nigger
Fake

Fucked up a lot in my life man I ask that Jesus forgive me. I tell you todays world is difficult and sad. I am a fallen man but I love my family more than life itself and would give anything to be with them in the afterlife. I seek to be with my mom and dad when I die. Even if it was a pipedream Jesus is the only way and into death I follow.

based lizards, fuck this homoland

The Daily star is the official paper of Jow Forums.