Tiresome

It's all so tiresome

Why won't normies just wake up? Why do boomers not see the obvious truth? The alt lite and civcucks are also spastic.
Are most people, even whites ,just not self aware? Everything is getting worse and most people just keep nodding their fucking head.

I can't even openly speak my mind where I live for fear that I'll be imprisoned for telling the truth. There's no way to organise things, to make real physical movements for any we do get shoaed immediately and even then no one wants to risk meeting a fed.
We have literal pedos and drag queens openly teaching our children in public. The rape gangs. The knife crime. The spastic chav culture.
The despite meme is a fact yet it's batted off as a meme?
In the UK 1/3 of knife crime is commited by non British whites and that number skyrockets to 2/3s in London.
We don't even own our capitol city anymore. I'm 23 and I honestly think if nothing changes by the time I'm 50 most white nations if not all will be majority black or something that isn't white.

Sorry for the blog I'm just pretty black pilled.

Is there any hope Jow Forums?

Attached: 1562479389369.webm (960x540, 700K)

>Everybody is wrong but me
No - you need to live a little. Get offline and be confident.

> Everything is fine if I ignore it

No idea why my Id changed, although I did get a message saying I was banned on the 28th may under the name black bull or some shit when I tried to post again?

I genuinely most normies lack a soul, they’re mindless drones who have been programmed to think a certain way and respond to certain triggers. They aren’t real people.

Carve out your own little piece of heaven in this hell. Its all we can do for now.
"""Normies""" aka hylics are literally not human. They are husks of meat without an inner voice and without souls.

Get some land, learn to live off it, and get yourself a woman for companionship. A dog if you hate roasties or dont have your personality squared away to draw out the inherent submissiveness of females.
This kike hellscape of a society is going to end brutally and violently, dont be around when it does.

Attached: 1555480408826.jpg (736x552, 155K)

pls elaborate

Im genuinely starting to believe this, there's no kick or bite to them they just seem to want to roll over and die

Thanks user, I have a gf of nearly 4 years now, she's like minded which always helps, I'm studying physics at university at the moment, was doing unskilled work before that.

I'm pretty into bushcraft as I have a desire to be able to be self sustaining and live off the land like you said if I ever need to.

Would love to own a plot of land in your country away from the city in a small white community. Mainly for the free speech/guns. The hate for self defence here really gets me down.

Also what's a hylic? I'm gonna look it up now but it's the first time I've heard the word

Gnostics invented the NPC meme before we did, user.

This is the plan. Within 12 months my family will be relocating to some acreage out in rural MT, and I cannot fucking wait for the day.

Just cycle your VPN again, Moshe was probably cuckposting with whatever node you landed on

Just checked it out, is gnosticm worth looking into more?

And best of luck user, hope you and your family live well

Ah gotcha, I wasn't using a VPN at the time to post as my vpns IP ranges are blocked kek which is why I was confused

I don't need to see any truth my dude.

I have my fully paid out truck and farm close to a bigish city in southern Brazil. I have a wife 10 years younger than me (we've been together for 20 years already). Our two sons live in the city in an apartment I own and study in a public university.
I have a nice greenhouse, a couple chickens to give me eggs and two cows to give me milk. I just give away or sell for cheap the stuff I can't consume.
Living like this was my wife's dream but I ended liking it very much after I spent 10k to give myself a fiber optics link.

Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps lmao.

Gnosticism is definitely worth looking into, in my opinion. If nothing else, it's a good stepping stone to broadening your spiritual horizons from a Western perspective, if you prefer that to e.g. the Vedic traditions.
It gets a lot of attention (positive and negative) on the chans, probably for that reason.

>Would love to own a plot of land in your country away from the city in a small white community. Mainly for the free speech/guns.

Then thats a goal to focus on. Every day take a step closer to that goal. This world is only going to get worse, we all know that so theres no point obsessing over it or stewing here on Jow Forums and not getting anything done. Come here occasionally to rant, hear some like minded opinions or catch up on the real news, and then get back to chasing your goal. Start exercising regularly if you dont already, and start to really take seriously your diet and what you are doing to your body. Over time you will build positive momentum and start moving towards your goal even faster.

The only hope for a country is a return to biblical standards.

The only hope for you is to repent of your sin and trust in Jesus as saviour.
Nothing else will help. Everything is going to to just get worse because the End is nigh.

God's judgement is coming.

Attached: image.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

Sounds nice brah enjoy

Im not much of a Christian , tried getting into it but couldn't get round the Jewishness of it all, is this any different?

Aye, I broski, I just wish there was a way to change it. I fear for my future kids and their kids.
I hit the gym regularly, it's not much but hit a 3*5 75kg bench press today which I'm pretty pleased with, hoping to hit two plates in the next two months. I was into fasting and will return to that once uni starts back up.

I tried into Christ and although it's nice today's Christianity I believe is partially responsible for the predicament were in.

The crusaders were based but most Christians are civcuck boomers these days. No offence

>Be autistic evangelical
>Constantly get banned for spamming your dumb shit in unrelated threads
>You're Western Civilization's last hope

Attached: jeb_what.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>I fear for my future kids and their kids

There will always be some degree of danger in this world, but they'll have a LOT less to worry about if youre on a self-sustaining compound out in the country and armed to the teeth.

Attached: 1557038353198.jpg (500x400, 54K)

Being tied to Christianity it has Jewish influence, yes (as does nearly every other esoteric movement in the West).
But if it helps, the god of the Hebrews is explicity called out as a wicked impostor.

True, but it's not the natural danger I worry about it's (((minorities)))

Also how to into America for a white British man with a degree?

Well idk what to tell you, maybe a node on your network is unwittingly part of a botnet they use

your kids will be
1)socially retarded hillbillies
2)socially inept because you bring them out into the middle of nowhere with nothing to do and then ignore them as a father or treat them like a pest for “annoying you”

Dude, you can't redpill like this, not even here. Do you want Goyim to roam off the cliff in mass suicide bro? LMAO

Hence the armed to the teeth part. Just kill anyone that comes on your land and use their corpses as fertilizer.

Keke I live in bongland mate the best I could maybe get is a shot gun which id have to store in a safe with the ammo in a separate locked safe and the police regularly check them lmao

>implying impoverished trumpcucks can afford to live off the grid

ahahahahahahaha. go starve you and your kids please, the world is better off without you and your little rodents

If you still care about following the (((law))) I dont know what to tell you

seething nigger

normies are incapable of waking up

I lived in the UK for three years. You are a lost case. You don't have mentality for any kind of fight at this point. Sad.

Interesting combination of seethe and projection.
Enjoy your 'social' benefits of living in the city, user, I'm sure we'll miss people like you a lot.

How is Paul Joseph Watson getting away with badthink and wrongspeak?

Do a sticker campaign with simple facts like you mention

not putting based Mel after Fuck Kikes
>not gonna make it

No. You lost.

Brit accent makes America easymode. Jobs and pussy will be practically thrown at you.

>Is there any hope

In general, yes
In Britain, no

everything is about to collapse. european economic implosion, destruction of california, exposure of american elite in pedophile sex-trafficking, grand solar minimum, etc.
it's pretty obvious the wheels are about to come off.

Attached: 1562269394310.png (800x512, 730K)

You have been added to MI5's Extremist Monitoring List.

>Why won't normies just wake up?

jeez, I wonder if it has anything to do with White Northern Europeans being pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, you are your own worst enemy.