ICE Scanning DMV Databases for Illegals

BWAAAHAAAHAA

>Dems and illegals tell Americans "fuck you" and demand illegals have a right to drivers licenses.
>ICE turns around and scans the DMV databases for pictures of illegals, then uses the info on the license to find where they live to deport them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7224591/ICE-mined-state-drivers-license-databases-using-facial-recognition-technology.html

Attached: license.png (730x455, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usajobs.gov/Search/?a=HSBB&show=dep&k=Immigration and Customs Enforcement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So Oregon was based all along?

>Be illegal immigrant
>Demand government takes a photo and puts it next to your address
>Be surprised that government uses it to look at your picture and find out your address

5 D C H E S S
D

C
H
E
S
S

Attached: DTqIDvxVoAAxD8_.jpg (639x653, 53K)

Don't forget the millions of innocent Americans that had their shit scanned by ICE and the FBI, without a warrant and after they said that this RealID shit wouldn't lead to a govt database. You should be pissed.

What the fuck did they think would happen after they gave all their data to the DMV?

Ah the lolbertarian comes out to be worried about nothing once again.

Attached: 42D9490B-34E4-4457-95D7-5BD03689ECD7.jpg (300x334, 67K)

Well you need a green card or social for the real ID so it’s only going to affect legal residents

No, Oregon is just full of stupid liberals who are not able to predict the future based on the present.

How do you know Oregon wasn't playing 4d chess?
It's majority white.

>nothing
Suck my dick nigger. Anyone not pissed about the govt having a fucking database like this is a nigger shill. kys.

Attached: nooses.jpg (257x191, 14K)

>portland has a holocaust museum and a holocaust memorial
>the west hills are the semitic hills
>majority white

>tfw they use this data to compare against census numbers in order to deport even more for lying on the census

Attached: 3llh1katr0u21.jpg (600x800, 111K)

They have a lot of dirt and poop n shit inside of them. it gets in the brain and they dun think so gud… Sad, many such cases.

>SSN, medical records, school records, credit reporting, social media, online purchases, debit card usage, cellphone ownership etc etc etc
Your privacy was lost a long long time ago my friend and the only say you had was refusing to participate in modern life which is unrealistic. I saw with my own eyes how deep the rabbit hole goes when I had a security clearance. They know everything, they'll tell you things about yourself you forgot. I wish I was exaggerating. There's no point in even caring that it happens anymore, better to spend your energy limiting what information about yourself is out there.

>govt having a fucking database

Says the guy who was assigned a social security number at birth, memorized the number in childhood, and spits it out like his first name a few times a month whenever dealing with the government or with banks.

Attached: 95897196-young-man-with-barcode-on-his-neck-genetic-clone-concept.jpg (1300x864, 120K)

Dems and illegals tell Americans "fuck you" and demand illegals have a right to drivers licenses.
>ICE turns around and scans the DMV databases for pictures of illegals, then uses the info on the license to find where they live to deport them.
Pottery.

>he still deals with banks

Attached: 220.jpg (400x506, 40K)

>RealID
I have a passport, Global Entry pass, and state DL, along with SSN and all the other shit that identifies me.
IDGAF

So this is how we make right america accept 1984. I remember when pre 2010 Alex Jones got so upset by biometrics. Just penalize employers and illegals will massively drop.

Imagine being a big government boot licker. Its like were full of zoomers that didnt get to see the slippery slope.

mfw police-surveillance technological apparatus works in our benefit for once

srly
And offer a small reward for information leading to arrests and deportations.

Everyone in the USA with a state-issued id or drivers license is part of the LEIN database. This is nothing new and has been in effect since 1985 more or less.

Here is what you do not know: Every newborn baby in the USA has a dna sample taken.

This.
The stupidity hurts. I wanna feel bad for them, but I can't anymore.
Why do liberals lack the ability to look ahead two steps into the future?

If it's a slippery slope that gets rid of spics cool

Attached: 1560458701782.jpg (749x611, 31K)

I'm completely against the surveillance state, but it's coming anyway so might as well have it be a right wing surveillance state. My record will stack up against any illegals right away so net positive for me and fuck them.

Because they can't ever look past their feels

Attached: ClarkCountyRiot.png (407x250, 106K)

>I'm completely against the surveillance state, but it's coming anyway so might as well have it be a right wing surveillance state
They could pretty much follow you anyways using your ISP and credit cards. Stop using cell phones. Get a Garmin for driving, and unplug it when you're not using it. Disable onstar in your car. Just doing that will get you back to 1999 levels of monitoring.

I have literally no why having ID is such a point of contention in the US. There was such a fuss about having some sort of identification when voting, for example. That's how civilized world does it.

Thanks for finally doing your job ICE

Fucking brilliant.

Attached: Green Girl.jpg (375x373, 39K)

>Get a Garmin for driving
Just buy a god damned road atlas for fucks sake. Are people really to stupid to you a fucking map anymore?

>he still acquires currency

Yes, Democrats don’t want voter ID laws because they think niggers are too stupid to have ID’s or get them.

And we are the racists.

Fine them fuckloads, and forcefully tax them. Then watch the cards fall.

No, liberals want niggers to get ids, because they’ll take all the shitty jobs and they don’t have to work. Liberals are cry baby nigger cock sucking autists.

I live in god forsaken Africa and we have voter ID. If our nogs are able to obtain one, anyone can. Talk of soft bigotry of lowered expectations.

good. get out of my country you subhuman guac goblins.

don't get farm raided bro. south africans fleeing niggers are the one group i would harbor.

nICE

>eyes BRO
>hairs BRO

what did chad mean by this

Attached: 1yG28tM.jpg (474x351, 39K)

Thanks bro, much appreciated.
Do democrats really say that nogs are too thick to apply for a picture ID for voting purposes? It’s honestly astounding.

They always turn it around. It's that republicans are being racist and trying to take away peoples' rights and undermine our democracy.

Lol.

>How do you know Oregon wasn't playing 4d chess?
>It's majority white.
The Lesbian Governor was appointed by Obama

But how is allowing people to vote that aren’t supposed to be voting not undermining your democracy?

The drivers licenses they get in California are turned sideways, so a police officer immediately knows they are illegal. There's no need to "scan" them

this. we should have passed federal voter id in trump's first two years but paul ryan is a jizz receptacle sperm toilet and wouldn't get anything done. i've been signing petitions and stuff to get you south african whites recognized as legit refugees but you know, jews and all...

The US is NOT a democracy, never was

Great!

They believe everybody should vote. That was one of the questions at the democrat debates. They were literally asked to raise their hands if they thought that all of the criminal invaders should be allowed to vote.

Baste and replied

Right but that's the code word that the communists use. They always call it a "democracy" in order to signal to each other.

oh wow such a relief that the jillionaire jew snakes that opress and enslave you at every corner will kick out 30 beaners or starve them hell yeah

do you think the republic was ever designed to function with 50 states? i mean they had 13 when they revolted. the republic is good but there's too many reps.

they gave felons voting rights in florida i think recently because felons are psychotic retarded assholes and of course vote democrat

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: dingding.gif (300x300, 3.78M)

Yeah, I was at the Wendy's drive thru when NPR ran a story about that. Of course, the person they were interviewing was a black guy with this huge sob story so excited to be able to vote as a reformed member of society, and how he imagined a new world of opportunity for the disenfranchised black youth.

Thanks man. Much appreciated.
But voting is a privilege that is granted with citizenship. It’s supposed to be an honour. By devaluing the franchise, they’re devaluing the democratic process. Why would you vote for the betterment of a society in which you don’t have any vested interests?

>wendy's
based. truly our restaurant.

They're not vested in society. They're globalist communists. They just want to secure power so that they can eventually get their one world government, and this necessarily requires the destruction of all nation-states.

So thats why california gave illegals free drivers licenses

They’re not sending their best!

Based retard

also, if they ever change the mascot to a nigger i will stop going there.

Yes. Tucker did a segment like a year ago on how "city IDs" like in Chicago were being implemented as a way to get illegals on to the voter rolls.

Sally Sample does not sound foreign though.

shit man. fuck these spics. they aren't even human.

>this necessarily requires the destruction of all nation-states
They seem to be forging ahead with that project at a breakneck pace. At what point can someone just fly in on a tourist visa and vote? It’s honestly lunacy.

Bike. Burner fones. Short cash long money. New identity everywhere you go. Live among "them", dress like "them", but never become "them" and most importantly, find a good tall tree or secure yourself a rooftop for your night's rest.

If you want to fly in to my city, I'll give you my name and where you're supposed to vote, and you can vote in my place if you get there before I do.

>still purchases goods or services
Nigger.

That cunt and John Q Public are America's first illegals. Legends say they have yet to be deported.

Finally..someone with a brain connected the dots between a digital database of the drivers license and citizenship status of these illegals. It was really a simple script, then you create a way to access any given database (including normalizing the differences in the data) and pass the connected database to your first acquisition script. Write some other script that writes compiled information, in a normalized way, to a central database for result consumption. Voila, you've just created an automated process to find any and all illegals and their location.

Hard mode: you cross-reference the registered voter databases and votes cast per voter to see if the results from your "Illegal Immigrant Doxxing" scripts turn up illegal voting records.

we're slaves thanks to the fucking boomers and their tech idolatry.

I'll believe it when I see it.

How is voter fraud not through the roof? I assume there is a voter’s roll and that you need to register to get on it. Do you need to show an ID to get on the voter’s roll? Has it happened that people have arrived at their polling station on Election Day to find that someone has voted in their stead?

I totally get that this whole shit we are in is the Hegelian dialectic, thesis, antithesis, synthesis; but at this point I don't fucking care, bring on the Federal ID and deport the fucking illegals

Illegal immigration is an active assault against the American people. It is also working. Economic collapse from all the welfare paid is a very real threat.

To register, yes. And, in my state, I would have to show ID the first time voting after changing my address to a different voting district. But I've been here for years, so all that's needed is some money to get a copy of the voter rolls so you can send somebody to the right place to give the right name. You could spend all day doing this.

A popular technique is to find people who are dead or ill or who have moved to a different state but whose records have not been expunged. And then there are absentee ballots to forge. It's absolutely insane, and then on top of that it's been demonstrated that the real rigging goes on with the electronic machines and at the stage of counting the votes.

> clearance
Just Secret, or Top Secret? What am I in for, for getting it? I gave money under my own name once to Richard Spencer - am I doomed? Not otherwise a "member of a group that seeks the overthrow of the US govt" (SF86).

This is divine genius!

Attached: 1559975640401.gif (245x230, 871K)

Are you actually complaining about the government searching a number assigned to you by the government?

Don't forget that it's the corporate world that does a lot of the collection. It's not somehow special to be in the government's database, and many governments have you databased anyway. It's about automated identification and correlation of public information that you might as well be worried about, even if governments have extra-special access on demand. Think about how easy it would be for Google to issue you a chinese social score even if they didn't have direct access to your bank records and your medical records and trace through your VPNs and all the rest.

One man, one vote, one time. And the darkness descends

That’s insane. I’m sure over here electoral fraud happens, but you have to show your national ID card at the polling station and then your name gets crossed off from the voter’s roll. They also mark your finger with some type of ink so that you’ve been identified as having voted.
Electronic voting machines are banned. Every election dumped unopened ballot boxes are recovered somewhere in a ditch, no system is flawless.

They were doing this in Washington state too. Some dmv employees got fired, I believe, for calling ICE when they had a suspected illegal come in

Western WA is a commie cess pool

Yeah, and nothing ever gets done about it. Both parties are two arms of the same beast, so neither one has anything to benefit from cleaning up the election process. They're not even interested in the appearance of making incremental improvements.

No, no. If somebody wants to purge dead people off th voter rolls, then it's clearly a racist who wants to take away the voting rights of the poor, starving, and destitute.

The method they used to try to hurt the American people has turned on them.
God makes bad things into good things. This is Divine Providence.
Praise God.

Holy shit, this is the best thing I've read all day.

Attached: Laughing13.gif (380x307, 815K)

Wow didn't see that one coming!

>the memeflag says for the 100th time today

I don’t mean to criticise and I really love the US and it’s people, but that’s the type of electoral shitfuckery that happens in Zimbabwe. Surely at some point somebody with balls will have to stand up and say enough and set some ground rules.

To get a One ID you need a copy of your birth certificate, social security number, and two mailed documents for proof of address. Illegals are fucked after this is put in place.

Attached: 1475105777165.jpg (640x480, 135K)

I saw a youtube video where a Mexican lady said she likes Lime scooters because they dont require a driving licence.

I wonder how long it will be before they start scanning lime accounts to find out peoples place of work / homes then scoop them up.

You know any NEETs on here should be applying for jobs with these legends.
usajobs.gov/Search/?a=HSBB&show=dep&k=Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Yah, ok. I've been careful, except for that one moment of stupidity (was dark, felt safe - duh). I'll find out I guess!