Epstein is going to take down so many people with him

twitter.com/bponsot/status/1148304281616953345

Attached: file.png (1232x1556, 1.75M)

W--w-what IS Victoria's secret?

>W--w-what IS Victoria's secret?

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Pedophilia apparently

The only secret is the products would never fit onto Victoria.

(((Epstein))) not the only billionaire arrested

Attached: 6A041233-CD95-497A-B33E-6E02C2F9E30A.png (1334x750, 1.66M)

So it was like a gift? Is the notion here that it could have been some kind of payment?

what kind of ass gets you a new york townhouse for $0 dlls?

Attached: thotsevewere.jpg (743x1010, 156K)

I legit believe this will be the end of Trump. He might not be paedo however they will use it to smear him. No one can escape the direct smears of pedophilia from multiple angles

Hey I’ve been posting about L Wexner for a little while now. He’s the guy who sells things to 9 year olds btw. He’s the head of the clothing retailer branch of the whole disgusting Jewish elite superstructure presently dominating the world. Huge if something comes out of this.

Attached: file.png (1242x1598, 798K)

thongs*

>what kind of ass
Little to none

I hope everybody involved is rounded up, tortured, and executed.

Sadly, this won't happen.

Thats what they are playing at. Clintons planned this. Epstein is going to name Trump and get immunity. He won't turn over Bill or any Dems at all.

this is Trump.

Attached: Mr_Clean.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Both Wexner and Epstein are Jewish.

Trump controls the DOJ.

Trump could have suppressed this investigation at any time and you wouldn't even know about it if he wanted to.

COPE.

Trump can. And will. You faggots still don’t understand that he’s untouchable. In this case it’s justified, since it clear to anyone with an IQ above room temp that he regarded Epstein as a slimeball and an enemy. You don’t call your “best friend” a pedophile on national TV.

You know they've been claiming to have a list of like 30 women and girls Trump raped since 2016, right? No one cares because everyone knows they're lying. This time it's even more obvious.

Gets a lot sicker than just Victoria’s Secret. He sells to every age range. VicSec is the teens. He starts brainwashing children/toddlers/infants into becoming sluts from day 1.

Cope faggot. Trump mentioned Epstein in 2016 and banned him from all his clubs a decade prior

APOLOGIZE

Attached: IMG_20190708_150905_609.jpg (1280x1187, 75K)

Sloppy Steve aka Q is going to prison you inbred kike.

As a whistle !

>leaf
>OD's on jenkem
>posts gibberish
checks out.

Attached: weedman.jpg (562x331, 90K)

Establishment blew its load with the metoo movement, they are out of gas and in short fucked.

what's that movie with juaquin pheonix that goes to house very similar to this with a hammer to take out the traffickers. that's real justice

(((Wexner))) quietly controls a number of things in Columbus, from Ohio State University (he is/was on the Board of Trustees) to the importation of African niggers and spics that never seem to get resettled in the kike suburb of Bexley.

Attached: 1561023691756.jpg (500x631, 45K)

lel.

Attached: 1390809936327.jpg (480x359, 15K)

I recall going to VS once and a while with my then girlfriend now wife years ago.

I wasn't really sure why I always felt dirty at the time, and then I realized the combination of the "pink" line geared towards teenagers right next to extremely suggestive lingerie, and the fact that everyone in that store knew what my woman was going to be wearing when I railed her later that evening.......

It's a sick place really.

the joker(2019)

To clarify, wexner going down would be MUCH bigger than Epsteinberg himself.

David Beckham has a small pecker.

That she's a dirty whore

Attached: file.png (1222x926, 239K)

Lol not a chance, faggot. Epstein has blackmail vids on EVERYONE, which is why the power structure cannot allow him to go down hard or make a deal. Either the whole thing will be soft-shoed like before (12 months in Golf Jail + a fine) or he gets the red scarf and doorknob special. Absolutely nothing will come of this, and Pizzagate stays in the oven.

Attached: file.png (1218x1390, 777K)

The kind that gets you blackmailed on video by Epstein.

But what if they take down everyone involved?

THE FEDS GOT THE VIDEOS

Attached: 1562613602263.png (1232x1428, 1.06M)

No, he's just going to take down the ones who paid him, like that Wexner douche. The ones who got free services, aka blackmail services, won't even be looked at. Those are the important ones.

Lol the Feds have Hillary’s emails too. The absolute state of pol these days....

>pol
>lol
You can't say kek and you can't spell Jow Forums right. Sloppy job mossad.

So what? The Feds also have Hillary’s emails and all the docs proving the DOJ and FBI forced illegal FISA warrants. How far have those things gone? The absolute state of pol these days......

Kek. You're so scared you replied twice.

But why?

>Samefagging
>not even using a memeflag
Glowniggers need to find some better employees.

Yes it would.
Epstein is wexlers lieutenant.

When nothing happens, just like nothing happened to Anthony Wiener and Huma Abedein, I want you all to remember. Remember who these people are and who keeps letting them get away with it.

Attached: 1558499130886.jpg (750x570, 77K)

>my face rn
Ashley Madison was just the beginning

Attached: 1445102598882.gif (500x270, 987K)

>metoo movement
That was them hijacking it to try and get ahead of it and control the outrage.

Attached: 90106FEA-B60E-4FA1-8EF0-72C6F0C313F0.gif (220x220, 1.28M)

imagine being this retarded

this, their hubris always fucks them

>lel Jow Forumstards think Loretta Lynch and Bill Barr are different people
You have to be a vegetable if you think Barr won't open a pandora's box of prosecutions with this.

And he built the New Albany suburb.

Well, like always, it will take a significant amount of proof.....you know, the type of proof they produced during the collusion saga or currently with the tax returns. This will surely be the end of Trump.

>Tfw pedo cult and fisa abuse all drops at once

he needs only to snitch on some rich goyims, they can't know if he's giving up all or just a select few so he'll get off with 5 years for fucking over his sex clients twice. fucking kike

yeah, many goys for sure

>Barr is in control of what FBI Niggers do

Attached: 1514488659506.png (1006x1408, 1.54M)

The Maple Inc that Epstein had was a shell company. It wasn't the "study abroad" shit that people keep claiming it is. The only indication that Maple Inc exists in connection with Epstein is through tax information. Those records go back to long before the school/immigration business existed (they came about in 2015 -- after the house was sold by Les). Also, the study/immigration company doesn't deal with children. All of their "study abroad" shit is for university... so it doesn't exactly fit the narrative anyway.

Who's next? Someone else was supposed to be arrested once everything was unsealed in court today.

my god how dumb are you. This is the shallow state take down of the jewtriarchy

You Were Never Really Here.

You will die in prison, pedophile

taxi driver

That it's an elaborate front for getting access to the most nubile and attractive young women. Lingerie is going to need models, models will need to be auditioned and scouted. When the brand gets popular enough that you can market to teenage girls (PINK), your job literally becomes to check out young girls and take pictures of them as they pose provocatively. Victoria's Secret is like a factory farm for operations like Epstein's. Also of note (((Wexner))).

This shit's gonna be the Panama Papers, part II. If globohomo doesn't want to get caught, they're not going to get caught.

Attached: 1562430273372.png (645x773, 49K)

Joe Biden and Bill Clinton did fine.

Vic's Secret Pizzaria!!!

Attached: 79Seville.jpg (960x720, 200K)

holy shit. it's so simple

Attached: 1555231434640.png (690x679, 222K)

wexner?

#MeJew

Thats fucking terrifying. Why has noone ever asked this question at a press conference or something?

Her age

somehow I'd rather be alone in a room with Soros than this guy.

just learn to read people's eyes, Jow Forums

Attached: pedolex.jpg (800x1067, 140K)

>be billionaire
>tech retarded
>no 128gb microSD under the late machine
>probably rought pedo stuff tho no plausible deniability option to kek on cops
>no sha encryption with embedded screamer
muh elite

Attached: 1550843583336.png (349x352, 150K)

His last chance to do the right thing.
He can't be much of a hero anymore, but he doesn't have to be just a villain as he upgrades to anti-villain.

That's a good ass. It's just flexed the way she's standing. I recognize a good ass when I see one. I'm an experienced connoisseur and can taste a womens ethnicity blindfolded just by gently touching their assholes with my tongue. At first I make my way to the skin area around the asshole, up the hill down the hill and then suddenly a quick poke with the tip of my tongue.

I can't wait until this incriminates all of DC. Then you fringe faggots on both sides can cope with whatever bullshit conspiracy theory to support "your side".

The entire system is about to be exposed.

Attached: netflix-hero_768x.jpg (768x485, 17K)

(((Marketing))) goy.

The only side anyone should be on is the side of truth.

lmao look at this serious dude he said marketing my sides

No shit. Why do you think guys get into this business in the first place? It's the same with Hollywood producers and the like. Any gatekeeper-position where you get to decide about the fate of young, attractive women, will attract scumbags.

Panama papers was a literal Soros hitjob on ruskies and some other western slimes.

>Any gatekeeper-position where you get to decide about the fate of young, attractive women, will attract scumbags.

I agree, but I think you spelled "jews" wrong.

>Maple Inc.

WEWLADS

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-102440_Twitter.jpg (1080x676, 281K)

this is what the 1% do. they just donate their holding back and forth to avoid taxes and keeping ownership. That was the mossad mansion.

morans linking trump to this guy. all the leadership is compromised.

THIS IS ALL A DISTRACTION BECAUSE NXIVM IS THE REAL STORY!!!

they been saving this for 14 years.

>they been saving this for 14 years.
Because this and many other links will expose 9/11 and so much more. Taking down the entire Zionist system.

Leslie Wexner's

Spouse Abigail Koppel

Parents Bella Cabakoff Wexner
Harry Wexner

is a jew. He was the 1st customer of the pedophile blackmailing apparatus set up by the Mossadim in the USA and coordinated by Epstein, the jew.

Most financial, governative, (((Cultural))) issues from 1989 onwards have been influenced nad manipulated by Epstein, the jew and the pedophile blackmailing apparatus set up by the Mossadim in the USA.

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

Do you faggots ever think you will stop falling for the MSM narratives? If it is being reported in the news and you think anything will come of it, prepare to be disappointed, because it is just ENTERTAINMENT.

Wouldn't have seen the star of David if it weren't enhanced. Thanks user great work. Almost missed it.

They can't cover this up. Sorry Sweetie.

she was an absolute fox back in the day

bump

they only expose once they are used up.

Epsteen has been a story for 14 years. Now all of a sudden he needs to be charged??? He is def getting off from ADL representation. LOL exposing 911. just like Epsteen. They are jerking off the sheep exposing 911 cause that was 20 years ago as well with the dancing israeli breaking news.

20 years from now we will be hearing about King Saudi 10/1 vegas shooting and how Mossad was managing oil in ME with the golan heights heist.

Court TV is going to show Weinsteen trial 25/8 starting in a few months. They aint taking down shit. They are managing the narrative.

Anyone who says lol instead of Kek on Jow Forums is a Zionist shill.

Gov't hiring cameraman and sound technicians for Gitmo courtrooms
OMC Courtroom Technology Support Services
Jun 06, 2019 1:24 pm
Solicitation Number: HQ0034-19-R-0189

Attached: 1561857869780.jpg (738x960, 80K)

nah he's right, both sides of the narrative are controlled and free press is dead.

If they want to cover something up they just do not talk about it. See: building 7.