Trump’s pal Jeffery Epstein was just indicted for sex trafficking minors &adults!

>Trump’s pal Jeffery Epstein was just indicted for sex trafficking minors &adults!
>Trump’s Sec of Labor Acosta violated the law when as DA in Fla he never told Epstein’s victims in 1st case about plea, sentencing etc
>Trump’s pal Alan Dershowitz was Epstein’s lawyer at the time!
Was Trump a pedo kike all along?

Attached: EEfq2x5r.jpg (1456x841, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump
realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/07/julie_k_brown_quite_a_few_powerful_and_important_names_will_come_up_in_jeffrey_epstein_sex_trafficking_case.html#!
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: dey be huwhite.jpg (800x477, 203K)

>Was Trump a pedo kike all along?
let's ask ivanka

>When an A.I. creates shill memes

Attached: Choices.png (229x299, 134K)

>>Epstein arrest is worry for Donald Trump

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-08/jeffrey-epstein-arrest-is-a-worry-for-donald-trump

>>Records indicate Trump raped girls via the Lolita Express at least once, but had his own plane and knows how to read a map...

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/07/julie_k_brown_quite_a_few_powerful_and_important_names_will_come_up_in_jeffrey_epstein_sex_trafficking_case.html#!

>>WAH! IM A MOSSAD CHUMP WHO CAN'T FIGURE STUFF OUT.
(See, meme)

Attached: 1562550049442.png (1440x1311, 316K)

How shit dicks that shill for Mossad think

Attached: 1562527193-picsay.jpg (768x839, 69K)

Attached: tumblr_mhml8mOjwK1r12cn1o1_500.jpg (500x750, 74K)

reported for schizo posting

Attached: 1562612261727.jpg (810x1872, 672K)

Hey, the truth is bound to pick you toothless....(the one that's left)

Attached: photostudio_1562613972673.png (1440x474, 83K)

just gonna leave this here

“Jane Doe vs Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein” actual documents:
politico.com/f/?id=00000158-26b6-dda3-afd8-b6fe46f40000

>truth
Schizophrenic rants don’t constitute “truth”.

Attached: 736C05DB-7AC1-4ACD-B1D8-B2C1EAEA4EA6.gif (365x205, 1.98M)

Trump kicked Epstein out of Maralago for hitting on a kid and Alan Dershowitz helped get these records unsealed specifically to protect his own name.
Drawing too much attention to this case is going to backfire hard on you pedophile discoed trannies.

This is schizo, too, Mossad Magatard SHILL

Attached: photostudio_1562557289323.png (250x199, 88K)

>Yes goy nothing to see here, don't draw too much attention to kids getting raped and the highest echelons of government involved in it

Attached: 1479160622208.jpg (156x200, 12K)

>Unfounded speculation
>Same again

And appointing Acosta as sec of labor was just a coincidence too.
Imagine if pic related was said by Bill Clinton and not Trump.

Just imagine.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 1.14.22 AM.png (599x336, 369K)

What about this:
>>Evidence proving Trump conspired with Epstein to create a modeling agency that allowed him to avoid the normal customs checks, and permit overseas trafficking of minor children....

You know, like the one he hired at Mar A Lago, and alleged he raped her, whose case evidence stands a more than good chance of being entered against Epstein at some point....

Attached: photostudio_1562525191419.png (640x1280, 292K)

Tired of these Mossad bitches and their slop? Pro tip: screenshot their spam posts so you can intercept their efforts... They hate that

You're wasting your time arguing with magatards.
They don't even know that Trump was a democrat for most of his life too. That's important because as we know the BASED GOP can do no wrong ;^)

Boomer, here. Let's love one pedo, and defend him with demands for empirical evidence, even though Gacy wasn't convicted by empirical evidence. Then, let's force Jow Forums to shill for ZionDon. C'mon! Where is your sense of pointless partisan loyalties (for Israel)?

Oh, and thanks. They are Mossad i think

Trump was already subpoenaed for this, they withdrew the order after he contacted prosecutors voluntarily and gave a deposition. He was not involved in any illict activity. Take this shit back to Twitter

>meme flag
Opinion discarded
Then go on leftypol and Reddit and push it real hard there, and get your kike buddies frothing at the mouth to expose the info. There are already a dozen other threads here about this shit and Jow Forums will dump Blumpf the instant that there is credible evidence he’s a pedo.
However, on the 99% probability that Trump walks away completely unscathed by this while Bill Clinton gets arrested, GOP is a lock for 2020 and maybe even 2024.

as if there was ever any doubt about the rabbi-in-chief

>meme flag
>Opinion discarded
Ad hominem.

I'd guess Brad Parscale shills.

Also,
> 99% probability that Trump walks away completely unscathed by this while Bill Clinton gets arrested
LOL
Jesus imagine being this gullible.
Neither of them are getting arrested.
Shouldn't Hillary be proof enough for you by now that elites don't ever get arrested?

Attached: TRUMP CONMAN2.jpg (1248x2316, 543K)

Ad hominem implies I’m attacking your argument. I’m not even reading your argument, kike.

No, ad hominem implies you're attacking the character of the person making the argument rather than the argument.

you're both kike shills

It’s attacking the argument by attacking the person. I’m acknowledging that I’m not acknowledging your argument you fucking kike, thus there is no logical fallacy present.
Checkmate.

No, you should feed these idiots. They are being unwittingly led to the truth about the international human trafficking elites via mean orang man bad. Start with any Democrat and they'll never listen.

bad shop

true

>Was Trump a pedo
People have been saying he was for decades. Why the fuck are you only paying attention about it now?

>living in high society
>surrounded by pedos n shieet
>tolerate them because u cant do shit about it anyway and if you shun them u get kicked out

eh

Drumpfkikes are sliding this hard
Bump
Bump
Bump

You're not attacking the argument though, in that instance either.

Acosta is sec of labor is he not?

Yeah I'd like to see where this leads but you shouldnt frame it as a trump thing when it clearly traces back to other people.

lol thos digs

This is a slide thread you dolt. It's funny watching shills evolves tho, I wonder how much money it costs to upgrade shills.

Trump appointed him for that position, how can you remove 'Trump' from his own appointments?

Whatever weed you smoke you should share some.