Hooks

I had this idea for a while on combating the black police (Antifa). Use hooks or pole hooks to hook onto their masks and pull them down or foward.

Attached: God's Greatest Creation.png (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpeflBfxXzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be easier to hook them by the legs and pull off the mask when they're on the ground.

This would work better.

Attached: chainsaw.png (730x381, 57K)

But it would be funny watching them struggle to try to get a hook out of their mask while trying to prevent it from coming down. Plus you would need a lot of muscle to swing them to the ground.

>hooks
Don't be faggot OP buy a gun.

Why not just fire pepper spray in their faces?

Just confiscate the ANTIFA girls' stinky boots

Why not just find out where they live and firebomb their homes... in Minecraft.

Wished my state allowed me to buy a gun instead of having to go through three separate waiting periods that take months on whether or not I am able to get one.

You mean like another Sandy Hook? That might get their attention..

Attached: PicsArt_06-23-02.44.40.jpg (1485x1806, 329K)

May as well be swords at that point. If you're trying to precision hook someone's mask, you're more likely to just kill or maim them on accident. I commend you for looking for a minimally violent solution tho.

honor your ancestors

Attached: bill.jpg (756x890, 80K)

Pair that with a tree in Washington and they'll go wild.

It is kind of mind blowing that nobody's just mag dumped at any of these events yet.

Because theyre staged and isolated, often times with dump trucks blocking the avenues to approach them, you see them marching around chanting whos street? Blah blah blah, what you dont see is one or two blocks away police are actively preventing people from hurting antifa larps

Its often shown in the opposite, its keeping antifa seperate but thats just not true, they would have been driven over by cars and teucks of oeace a few dozens times by now if not for police protection

Honestly, the more I see them causing carnage while the police do nothing, the more I want to be an officer, mainly to arrest these Antifa larps

>kill or maim
Either of those is acceptable for Antifa.

100-200 teenagers stalking some honeypot e celeb and pepper spraying them

Two blocks away is a police line and on the other side of that is a few million people depending in the city, MILLION

Their 100 kiddie larp is the extent of it, and its just that a larp

One day cops will fuck up and antifa will get mobbed

>trying to remove a mask instead of just hooking an orifice

fbi honeypot thread? fbi honeypot thread. can't wait until a news article says an evil fascist harmed antifa with a hook and it shows a picture of this thread

Anyone want to larp against them, with real weapons?

Test

youtube.com/watch?v=dpeflBfxXzY
Just sayin'.

Don't cut down our fucking trees you dumb nigger. We have enough shithead chinks and soft tender tech boys trying to clear our every tree within five miles of the water so they can get a good view.

I don't know about wielding metal hooks but I do like the idea of de-masking Antifa as the objective of right-wingers who scuffle with those faggots. Worry less about delivering pain and just try to take off the masks. It will show them how big of cowards and jokes they are.

tornado punches work the best

>not going with at least a 10ft gaff
it's like you're trying to be nice

Attached: AGAFF-7_1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 23K)

I couldn't find a better image. But we could make long 20ft Macedonian spears with hooks at the end.

Use a sticky ball attached to a string.

Make sure your battery is charged your eco friendly fascist you!!

Or just bring a pike and form a pike wall.
Don't even have to hurt anyone. No one comes near this on purpose.

Attached: pike wall.jpg (1200x784, 272K)

actually, based on their size you will probably want one of these

Attached: harpoon.jpg (300x268, 16K)

just get a significant supply of concentrated skunk ass and tag antifa members so they can be located by scent by any body within range, which is up to 3.5 miles downwind of the target

>Worry less about delivering pain and just try to take off the masks. It will show them how big of cowards and jokes they are.

nah bro just smack the fuck out of em

I was at a protest and hanging out until a countermotion showed up full of Antifa. I laughed walking by a group and they closed in on me. I was mocking them until one started talking bad to my girlfriend who was with me, who had for perspective done nothing but stand beside me. I told him to get the fuck out and he pushed me, so instead of risking getting jumped by his buddies by tryna take his mask I beat him to the fucking dirt and the rest dragged him off, sparing more violence than what was necessary. We got the fuck out of there right after, like real fast.

Do not fucking hook people, use your fists if you have to defend yourself.

Mate a wall of pikes is exactly what we need!

hey u got the flayed man on ur banner is dat u ramsay? haha good job cutting the dick off that dude

based

your on fucking Jow Forums on a monday, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you have the free time.

Nice dream

Attached: 1562614752435.png (142x144, 40K)

Or you can stop getting into incel larp-fights with antifa. American white trash left and right.

Soibois and women are usually pretty weak
>but there's 10 buff nigs in antifa
Ok

can't you just attach chainsaw to hook for x2 damage ?

Enjoying your summer?

Our guy beat you to it.

Attached: chuck.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

seconded m80

>No one comes near this on purpose
Mate you bloody well fucking know this is a challenge & one of their dumb asses is going to end up looking along the lines of pic related.

Attached: 0498523162.jpg (2457x1638, 715K)

>use your fists if you have to defend yourself
naw against a mob of these shitstains any calibre 9mm or up would be the preferred method of dealing with the situation. no point in them being let off to do it again.

:(

I always hear people saying a chainsaw would be good for a zombie apocalypse situation (bascially antifa) but imagine the flesh and bone gunk that would get caught up in the chains and motor. It would constantly clog the thing up.

i wonder, can you publicly wear armor? like if a guy walked around with a shield or something in an event that might get crashed by antifa, would he get in trouble, what about wearing a helmet made out of a clear material that would protect you from a peaceful milkshake and still not count as concealing your identity, if you want to go against antifa.

if you want to go against antifa then you should use defensive measures more than offensive ones imo*

An airsoft gun would put these flowers in a hospital

Never forget the Stickman.

An airsoft gun at a public "(((rally)))" might get you put in a casket.

Well yeah.

Clothing alone would be a nightmare to cut through.
Plus, I think it would be much more satisfying to just use a slowly firing gun.
Let the comrades get covered in each other instead of your tools.
*I don't live in a free country, so this post should be viewed as satire, I don't condone killing commie scum :^)

Need a gas powered, nigger-rigged version of one of these. Way sharper & made for cutting carcasses.
But now it's just getting kind of silly.

Attached: efa-sl50-18-reciprocating-saw_4.jpg (960x960, 55K)

BILL!!? There you are old buddy! How ya doin?

cool we get to become chads like jet now

Attached: jet_by_avici1881-d49er8e.jpg (600x712, 322K)