What happened to Roosh? He seems to be in massive pain...

What happened to Roosh? He seems to be in massive pain. He is traveling around the US and the guy is obviously suffering some kind of crisis. He pained by the beauty of a garden and birds. He talks about buying 30 acres and building a house to live out the rest of his days. He just seems to be massively depressed and ashamed of his past.

Attached: 865DD7B4-8905-4767-AD05-55AB306C2CF6.jpg (1516x1036, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/eulogy
youtube.com/watch?v=W6xuh8v98r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably because he has a soul and is ashamed about his past.

stupid shill thread sage

fpbp
/thread

Of course he’s massively depressed, he knows where our current situation is headed.

The black pill is a hell of a drug.

RooshV's little sister passed away. He published the eulogy he gave at her funeral. She died a long, painful death from cancer.

I've always found him earnest and sincere, and his trolls were always the best.

I'm glad he's still a curious, searching man.

Apparently, he found religion.

Here's the eulogy he gave for his recently departed sister. It's heart-wrenching.

rooshv.com/eulogy

He has accepted the Lord Jesus Christ into his heart. He now sees the errors of his past brought to light and he feels a deep remorse. He knows that he must repent now because there is no guarantee of tomorrow

He made a living out of degeneracy and recently found God. He's probably disgusted with his entire life up to this point

New roosh is actually a respectable person. Good on him

He is black pilled. He took the coward's way out and started worshipping a Jew. I suspect that will not last.

Wow. Right in the feels. Fuck

Well he did describe himself as a ”sensitive man” at some point...

>What happened to Roosh?
He is now 40, single, childless with an unglorry past
I would be depressed too if I was in his situation

Attached: 21458-full.png (272x204, 61K)

>What happened to Roosh?
He's become the male equivalent of a trad thot
>Spend youth being degenerate whore
>Hits the wall, looks/ influence waning
>"I'm ready to settle down now :^)"
Fuck him. He probably has herpes too.

Attached: BWLF.jpg (750x499, 66K)

It's almost like we aren't made for decades of sociopathic hedonism, like it rewires your brain and makes you an empty husk. Personally, I think anyone who hasn't had children by the time they are 25 starts to go crazy and destroy themselves by overeating/drinking/drugs/video games/whatever to fill the void. But there is only one way to fill that hole is your soul - "I love you, daddy".

The same thing that is happening to anyone paying attention: the realization that It's All Lies, that our lives have been built on a spiritualless (or actively Satanic) foundation, and is desperately trying to change course, for himself and for everyone else, who he freely admits are also suffering.

Kids help ground people, but regardless, there are parents out there who are depressed and unfulfilled.
Society has carved out transcendent meaning and purpose, no thanks to the scientific revolution which has obliterated mythologies which kept society anchored and pointed towards a known horizon.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6xuh8v98r8

Correct he hit the wall

This. Fuck roosh

He's is forlorn because he should be raising kids but fell for the pussy nerd meme and can't get the time back. There are still things of worth he can accomplish by trying to inspire young men and warn them of the dangers of being a pussy nerd and not settling down to raise a family

He lost his sister and found God. Fuck off you edgy morons. Not showing an ounce of sympathy doesn't make you though or "based" or whatever shit you claim to be, it just makes you a less than human person

Christianity is a mental disease

He discovered Legos™ last I heard. Some kind of neo-Catholic cult.

Attached: DxcNTgdXcAAUcVo.jpg (676x793, 122K)

This. Roosh’s sister dying affected him in a deeply profound way. He’s searching for meaning right now.

I know Roosh gets some hate around here, but I’ve always found him to be one of the most honest voices on the right.

yeah you can tell he's a good man. He was just a lonely virgin X-er version of r9k, 10 years ahead of our time, who took a dark path towards getting pussy. But he isn't a dark in his core, just capable than most of looking underneath the rug. Most of us have his views but have a little less verbal intelligence and less desire to publicize them the way he does. But he's one of the best public figures and articulaters of this worldview

>Defending degenerate whores
Fuck off meme flag

>tfw 40 and alone and your sister died from cancer and all you have is herpes and some small amount of money

That's a blackpill if there ever was one

probably the deepest thing he's written and shows some actual character development and introspection. Even if you think he's a piece of trash, this article makes him look like a guy with some bit of humanity

What a cuck, he's not white enough to pull JBW game in Asia like king sexpat David Bond and is coping with cuckstianity since eastern european whores have higher standards now.

He made poor choices in life.
Now he is too old to go to student parties so he is trying to convince himself he found god.
He missed his chances
He is a roastie/tradthot male counterpart

>Not showing an ounce of sympathy
Do you have sympathy for roaties too?

STD

You should read the Demons by Dostojewski

Better a person that makes mistakes and realize he made them than someone who thinks he's perfect and all others are idiots/degenerates/etc.

This

Roosh has destroyed countless men's and women's lives. He can go fuck himself.

He caught AIDs from banging so many women

Men are capable of genuine introspection; roasties are not. I believe Roosh’s transformation is sincere. He’s actually been evolving in this direction for several years now.

His website bombed and he’s probably semi-broke

Psh. Simpleton. Love and life is all around.

>who thinks he's perfect and all others are idiots/degenerates/etc.
That’s exactly what these 40 year old degenerates who suddenly found god do

He fucked every thot he could get his hands only to realize that loose women are wet holes, and that there is more to life than getting your dick wet.

I mean, once you're over 30 there's more to life than getting your dick wet. Before that, there isnt anything more than that.

He converted to Christianity and is horrified by his past and all of the beauty that he has missed.

fuck, I can't imagine, I had a childhood friend die a few months ago, and I remember being at his funeral just looking at his brother and how alone he was now and how lucky I was that I could still sit next to my brother.

>t. Angry roastie

>Better a person that makes mistakes and realize he made them

Realizing you made mistakes when t's too late and you are an old childless man lol
He was not a kid when he wrote his books explaining how to bang drunk poor sluts.
Every couples are more or less the same age, it's obvious, does someone lied to him about that?
Men are getting old and hitting the wall too

kill yourself faggot

He become sharply aware of his own mortality and due to being good goy now wants to become nice to appease volcano demon Yahweh to not throw him in a volcano after death for fucking too much harlots.

He was defeated by the coochie he never saw coming.

Attached: Ventiudders.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

You first Roosh. Looks like you're well on your way.

The enemy hates him because he was a catalyst for many a red pilling. Getting redpilled on women is a giant first step for many, especially those with no father, or broken fathers. Now as he ages and his wisdom increases, he seeks true value. Far above what he once considered valuable. For this, they want to shut him down even more. They recently shut down one of his payment support accounts. Roosh, if you're reading this, stay strong and keep going. It's not too late to find a wife and have children. A 40 year old man can legally marry a woman half his age that can still birth your offspring. Get your home and land, eat healthy, and continue on your path towards self-reliance. Best of luck and prayers for you.

Attached: roosh on the move.png (400x400, 192K)

You are projecting your life
Sad...

I dig the new nature vibes from his recent videos. Reminds me of Varg's channel RIP :'[

You are truly a gamma
Only anonymity gives you false courage
because if we could see ur face
You would be ashamed to speak of others the way you do
We should applaud anybody who tries to better themselves
The bible speaks of forgiveness
Gammas like you want to drag us all into the abyss
The proof is how spiteful and meaningless youe comments are

Even if he was 50, 60, 75, before he changed, it would still be the same, we should support anyone bettering themselves at any time.

You are in a spiteful mood of hate
Extricate yourself from this otherwise continue at ur own peril

Fuck off kike

Attached: Judaismus2.png (961x1912, 177K)

>Only anonymity gives you false courage
>because if we could see ur face
>You would be ashamed to speak of others the way you do

I'm 27 married with kids.
I got married at 22
Unlike roosh who decided to fuck whore during 15 years.
He made degenerate choices.
Why are you defending him?
Are 40 single and childless too?

Huh? My life has very little in common with Roosh’s. I’m just a fan of his writing and have followed his philosophical evolution with great interest.

It’s obvious you don’t like him, which is fins, but I don’t see the point in shitting on a man who’s making positive changes in his life.

Roosh has ascended, Jow Forums isn't on his level yet

Real answer: his sister dying gave him the final ultimate redpill

Am I the only one who just isn't bothered at all by people dying?

Attached: 1507414704497.jpg (452x479, 43K)

>spreading the truth about male/female relationships and what does and doesn't work with attracting partners = destroying lives
knowledge can be self-destructive, yes, but its ok for the truth to get out there

100%. He was hot when he was younger, he looks old now & it'd be embarrassing for any woman who dated him

Yeah he had to pivot away from the PUA grift and move on to

>muh trad values

He’s a faggot and incredibly beta as seen from his Dr. Oz Talmudvision appearance

Attached: 1DD9FA5F-8DDB-4D48-AF55-34F28630F377.jpg (432x600, 41K)

Your spite is proof your path does not guarantee contentment
If you were at peace with yourself and choices i dont think that you would be so angry sounding over someone else's path
Btw im 14 and my dad works at nintendo

>He made degenerate choices.

And he’s talked very openly about how those choices left him hollow and unfulfilled.

What do you want him to do, keep living an immoral, hedonistic lifestyle? Your worldview seems to allow no room for personal growth or redemption.

I am sorry to hear about his sister but as far as where he's at in his love life not one ounce of sympathy

Cringe. I bet you are a cuck from Toronto.

So what about roasties who realize the mistakes they made?

Absolutely gamma comment

Hopefully he records it when he kills himself.

It's different with men. Men do not lose their sexual vigor until after 50. Women lose it after 30-35, their prime is 18-30

He realized the error of his ways, OP. Nothing wrong with wanting to turn your back on degeneracy.

Men and women are different. You’ll never hear a roastie take responsibility for her past choices like Roosh has. She will talk about being ready to move past the “party stage” of life and settle down, but that’s not the same thing as disavowing your former way of life.

He fucked up real bad but at 40 he can still turn things around.

That would be funny to watch.

Nope. The reason he is depressed is the same reason he "found God". People in emotional turmoil are the easiest to brainwash.

He is probably in a mid-life crisis, though. He fucked women during his youth and now he is trying to tie one down when he is getting old. Just like women who ride the cock-carousel. Maybe his new religious belief is all fake and he is using it to get a virgin. It's a typical middle eastern "Madonna-whore" behavior

He overdosed on redpills and is having trouble handling it. It's really rough for the first couple years. He will make it out ok though.

He's breadpilled now.

Attached: 1502147240832.jpg (885x996, 132K)

Men don't hit the wall roastie.

Man, I know it's hardly comparable, but I put one of my dogs down when he got sick one day out of nowhere and the next day I found out he was riddled with cancer. That was in April. A month later I find out my other buddy has cancer and I've been watching him die since then. I think I'm going to have to put him down tomorrow. His mind is still good and he still seems happy, but I can tell he's in some serious pain. Just last week he came barreling down the hill when I shook his treat bag. I couldn't imagine losing my brother, but I have a new appreciation for grief. Give your best to those you love while you can because when they're gone, they're gone.

Not everyone has the same path, French user. For you to shit on Roosh suggests you're either a liar or too stupid to understand what's happening. Roosh contributed a lot and now he's evolved both mentally and spiritually, and you're basically, like a woman, pointing your finger saying "naa naaa am better den him cuz muh path". 27 and married with kids does not change the fact that you're married to a female. And if you had a clue about females you wouldn't be ragging on Roosh. Maybe your kids aren't even your own. And you can't even check because the French retards made it illegal for you to check paternity.

Attached: France forces cucks to swallow.jpg (1125x692, 145K)

I'd have more sympathy if he didn't actively drag people down into the hedonistic lifestyle along the way.

>RooshV's little sister passed away. He published the eulogy he gave at her funeral. She died a long, painful death from cancer.
Imagine if she'd been used and tossed away as a cumslut by a series of degenerate hedonists like Roosh

Attached: 1520940064447.jpg (349x356, 33K)

Roosh is a retard with a bunch of supposedly traditionalistic fans- fans that see no issue with him indiscriminately screwing sluts with daddy issues, pretending that makes him "alpha" while being an Asiatic autist.

He pretends to be ashamed of his past because the shekels weren't flowing fast enough now that his talentless books were banned off Amazon.

Fair point indeed. His problem he will have now tho is he made himself infamous. It would take a girl with a real "FUCK what anybody else thinks" mentality to go with him now. And she certainly wouldn't want things to not work out- that'd be a huge risk to her reputation. Nobody would want to be roosh's ex cuz no guy would wanna date roosh's ex. Its a tough situation he got himself in

Pol: Men and women are obviously different and women are not equal to men.
Also pol: This guy is obviously just being a roastie.
I think his remorse is genuine.

fuck off uniate

Shit, he held a gun to people's heads? That changes everything.

as long as he they say sorry afterwards

Proof Jow Forums is subverted and nothing grand will ever come of this other than more evil
You guys are sick

>rude speculation
Your ignorance brings shame upon your nation. At least use a meme flag.

Attached: 1558483201077.jpg (640x404, 32K)

>he is trying to tie one down when he is getting old. Just like women who ride the cock-carousel

Yes, that's why I think he should marry a 35 year old roastie who want to settle down.
You know because redemption, Jesus, the Bible... bla bla bla

Your right, Roosh is such a good guy. I would love to let my own sister hang around him, or my mother!

>I know Roosh gets some hate around here, but I’ve always found him to be one of the most honest voices on the right.
This. His forum is worth checking out now and then. That's saying a lot these days.

>Nihilistic fuck in pain
Good.

Attached: Anime Nazi.png (748x1068, 329K)

Attached: DplRIbPWkAE_nFn.jpg (388x341, 12K)

>sandnigger
>good man

They're not sluts are they?