I’m Vaush. Got 30 minutes to kill

Hey what’s up it’s me leftie YTer. On a train; bored. Adhom me for a bit

Attached: 2BFD3903-0D15-447C-9B44-77B6D8D9490F.jpg (3088x2320, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKDxvoqSvhw
youtu.be/VgBZlYDo7LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jump infront of a train!!

how about you kill yourself

sneed

Literally, unironically who?

Fool, I’m IN the train. Protected from other trains

How do you feel getting banned from DesTINY Discord for being a thirsty incel?

sneed

Hey buddy, we're glad to have you here. This is generally a good community with lots of useful advice. I still haven't kys'ed myself, but I get told pretty often that's something I ought to try :)

This

I have absolutely no idea who you are

Holy fuck you’re a god damn werewolf. Are you able do find chicks into that?

Who?

who

Could be doing a lot worse, desu. Thanks for the concern!

have sneed

The Hairy Daddy Bear Dad Bob shit is super popular these days with everyone. Yeah, no trouble, boys or girls.

look up the finders cult

Attached: finders.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

Is this a (((thing))) or

Whos youre favorite yuru

Attached: 1555868334163.gif (627x617, 2.6M)

GIGA FAGGOT

Attached: soyboy27.jpg (640x632, 67K)

Can someone translate this faggotry?

how about you follow the rules and you post timestamp ?

Alright bro I’m glad it’s working out for you.

Who fucking cares.
Never heard of you, and you look like some typical nu-male "reporter."
So come on, tell me all about your "important journalism."
I'm waiting.

Are you super hairy too?

fuck you dumb ugly faggot

>Boys

Some guy who once called the distributist a racist for an hour straight and thinks that all unique cultures are evil and everyone from pygmys to the japanese need to get on board the globohomo train or get holodomor'd

Doubt.

Also I don’t think there are any women here for you to sexually harass.

>usa
>train
fake and gay

Is pol not super popular with the ladies?

I hate niggers. Do you hate niggers? You should hate niggers.

The faggotry in this thread is epic!!

No average. Natural though no shaving body hair.

The weak always cry victim.

Okay but where's that time stamp?

Attached: HitlerIsPuzzled.gif (340x340, 77K)

You just pwned me good sir tip tip

Glad you could join us. Flag checks out.

Honestly
This should of been first post . You niggers are slipping.
Also genuinely who?

come on faggot, haven't got all day. getting pretty bored.
see

We got a few women posting their tits. This is a male board tho supossedly, women got their own

Attached: 1528664269738_0.jpg (1018x554, 180K)

Gotcha. I used to shave my chest and arms in high school out of insecurity but cut that shit out real quick around 16. Fucking hassle, really

Why are you replying to me? My names not Poppy.

>loving horse cock

the amazing atheist

NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Post time stamp, fag.
youtu.be/OKDxvoqSvhw
I watch the stream where you debated 'neo-nazi' or you claimed they were. I don't agree with you on majority of things but I appreciate your optimism for constructive discussion. I think eventually you will become another lame centrist imo

Anywho, when are you going to go on The Public Space?

Show a time stamp and face or gtfo with the larp

Attached: OPWarning.png (800x1020, 776K)

Ok so what was legit behind the name "irish laddie"? Did you actually had some pride or connection to the irish people? Did you gave it up after you became a cuck?

This.

I’m not familiar with The Public Space. Is that a political podcast? What’s their leaning?

It was the email username I chose in 6th grade computer class because I was a weird little nerd at the time. It stuck around WAY too long. Shit name anyway, I’m American

Sorry, I can only care about tranny youtubers. Maybe if you fold your dick inside out I might tell you to kys.

Oh so now you don’t want to talk about horse cock? Do you want me to post the discord logs?

Cool story fag, did you know Satanic cannibalistic pedophile child killers run the world? I guess some people call them Jews...

Soi boi faggot

Attached: IMG-20190708-WA0005.jpg (3264x1836, 528K)

He said he's IN "the train" meaning he is redpilled on the JQ. He's married to a negress so I doubt he will ever go fullblown Jow Forumstard. He's obviously towing the line. I think he's doing a great job allowing us to have a platform to debate him, it's atleast giving us room to drop redpills and lift the veil on more normies, bring more into our ranks.

Which prominent Dems do you think are going down with Epstein?

Attached: 11515415565.jpg (762x528, 41K)

Do you want to check out my horse song buddy?

Attached: B4CECFE3-32F6-4DE4-9F74-C12F9AA8282F.png (606x543, 60K)

I've never watched your shitty videos but namefags like you are always useless. Go back to Le.ddit where you can get your epic Donald points

Sorry, train’s stopped! Gotta go, love you all

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.1M)

Dong* but then, I think you knew that ;)

Who?

Jf Gariepy The Public Space, go to our discord and we will get you on. Schedule is jammed for the next week, studio is moving. If you want to go anywhere with this corner of things, then you atleast need an appearance on TPS. JF will happily have you on.

youtu.be/VgBZlYDo7LE

Why do you lack basic self preservation? We're you born this way or did you get conditioned to hate yourself over time?

alrite
ur gay
heeheehee
got im

keep an eye out for station negroes

Faggot kike

didnt destiny and his fans groom underage girls on his discord. what the fuck do you have to do to get banned form there

fucking loser

keep yourself safe user. they never gave me this advice. assholes