DISNEY CHIMPOUT GENERAL /dcg/ - SS Edition

previous thread /dcg/ - Status: Subdued edition

we are still no more closer to electing /our guy/ in this fight so what we need to decide is: who was in the wrong here?

our contenders are: fatso, wheelchair mom/daughter duo, braplord and braphog and big guy and shaniqua

streamable.com/hp0rg for the video

who was in the wrong?

Attached: keked.png (501x418, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/travel/family-booted-disneyland-brutal-fight-film
fox5sandiego.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
streamable.com/hp0rg
youtubemultiplier.com/5d23970a8d4de-spanish-flea-and-disneyland-fight.php
youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the lineup: fatso (pink dot), wheelchair mom/daughter duo (yellow), braplord and braphog (purple and cyan, respectively) and big guy and shaniqua (green, red)

in my opinion, fatso on the right (pink dot), along with braplord and shaniqua were in the wrong. they escalated the situation and made a total mess out of the event. shaniqua ended up inciting big guy into attacking her for no apparent reason (although there was some noise being made regarding money)

///////////////

NEWS
foxnews.com/travel/family-booted-disneyland-brutal-fight-film
fox5sandiego.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-watch/

Attached: 1562592806265.png (1378x906, 1.63M)

i like how both nigs tried to buck up on each other only to end up beating the sheboons in the group repeatedly.

I'm moving to Southern CA for a 92 dollar an hour job. I think I saw two white people in that video. Is this what I have to look forward to?

Attached: 1561507742479.jpg (960x640, 135K)

Nog even raged out and started beating his young hoodrat for no reason.

Here´s the summary of events;

I think what starts the fight is that fatass said something to redshirts daughter. Because it sounds like he says.
>don´t disrespect my daughters teeth? I don´t give a fuck.
Idk it sounds kind of like it.

So it seems fatass said something about redshirts daughters teeth?

And then what proceeds is here;

Browntop girl. And redshirt seem to be a couple. Redshirt's mother is the one with the striped shirt on the mobility scooter.

Redshirt unloads on fatass face, white shirt pulls a ninja move and instead of hitting redshirt in the face, he hits browntop in the face, so now both ladies have been hit in the face. White shirt then fights a bit with red shirt. Red shirt then goes grabs fatasses hair. White shirt comes to the rescue very delayed.

Then browntop goes to fatass, and they start fighting, with redshirts mother off mobility scooter standing next to them. She falls over to the side due to browntop and fatass fighting. Redshirts either daughter or little sister goes to help support her to get up.

Then redshirt goes towards white shirt, but apparently decides to go back. Then gets told by his daughter falsely says that browntop hit his mother causing her to fall. Which is a lie, she fell indirectly due to the tussling betwixt browntop and fatass.
Then redshirt beats the fuck out of brownshirt his girlfriend.
>you hit my momma?
And that´s when they go to subdue him.

Attached: 1562525121869.jpg (1000x4500, 718K)

Let's not forget one of the heroes of the day.

Attached: callingitin.jpg (496x505, 87K)

part and parcel

Also did crowd control during the heat of the brawl.

Attached: crowdcontrol.png (404x554, 338K)

>ey BITCH YOU HIT MAH MOMMA!

too bad their dad was too busy buying a pack of menthols to break up that fight, when he gets back he's going to be so disappointed in them.

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (708x564, 264K)

If you are looking at an /ourguy/ candidate, it might be if you don´t like women (which i do btw.) but if you don´t. It´s probably white t-shirt guy. Because instead of fighting redshirt, he hits browntop in the face.

If you notice the funniest part of the video is that it´s only really women that get punched in the face by the guys.
>whiteshirt
hits redshirts girlfriend in the face (browntop).
>redshirt
Hits whiteshirts gf in the face (fatass) and pulls her hair.
Also hits his own gf in the face over false accusation that she hit his mom in the face.

So basically the women punch eachother in the face. And then they get punched in the face by each guy.

Redshirt and whiteshirt are barely even fighting. HAHA

I just got home and this is fucking great.

Attached: Pottasium.gif (250x250, 126K)

Nigs getting nogged now.

Attached: anaheim pd.png (1242x1089, 672K)

Yes, and thank you BASED TECHIE

sheeiiit video ebidents be RAYCISS! rebrun jesse jaxon won't allows this injustice to go unanswered for!

It's been a good event, for sure.

Ahaha, i can´t tell exactly who is family or not. But redshirt tells fatass at one point to get out of his house. So either white shirt is redshirts brother. Or fatass is redshirts sister. I am probably leaning to the last one.

So redshirt beat up his sister (fatass). And browntop is redshirts gf. stripeshirt is his mother. whiteshirt is fatass's bf. And they all live in redshirts house.
>get out of my house
Redshirt says to fatass.

These faggots dared only hit weaker than them
>The initial investigation revealed everyone involved was from the same family
For real? It's far worst than I thought

What is fucking ironic is that in the end redshirt just hammers browntop in the face, who all the while have done nothing but trying to help him. And gets punched in the face by both whiteshirt, fatass, and redshirt. HAHA
Because the fucking daughter or little sister or whatever falsely claims she hit his mom. WHICH SHE NEVER DID!

Attached: you_hit_my_mom_bitch.png (1258x706, 2.14M)

Any video you fucking faggots? Stop posting pictures from the video.

>>The initial investigation revealed everyone involved was from the same family
>For real? It's far worst than I thought

dollars to donuts they act like this all the time too. neither of those sheboons flinched when they got hit probably because they get hit so often it doesnt even phase them anymore.

right here faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y

open wide friend, here comes the airplane! :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo

It seems like they’re in the Toontown area, they must be lost. Tarzan’s treehouse is over in Adventureland.

Holy shit, imagine being those children seeing their parents acting like this. Their parents are like god to them until they turn 6-8 years old. Fucking niggers, no wonder they can't do anything except fighting and mugging.

This is also unironically EXACTLY how roasties pay the toll when they date a nigger. Look how fast it takes him after a false accusation, to beat the living shit out of his own girlfriend who has been trying to help him the entire time. 0.2 seconds. He doesn´t even think about it.. Imagine if that was not in disneyland roasties and people weren´t subduing him afterwards. That´s how you get all fucked up!
Whales her right in the fucking face! and keeps punching her.

As rational people, we truly do try to understand what has transpired in front of us;
And, I totally understand your point of view in doing this - it is logical.
But, what you have to understand, Danish fren,
These people are uncouth;
Their manners are completely unpredictable.
We've seen this time and time again.
You are ascribing logic to a situation where there was none in play.

Attached: takeiteasy.png (923x678, 1.26M)

streamable.com/hp0rg

I can't imagine what they would do in private when you witness the chimp out they have done in a fucking Disneyland
I wonder how the child survived to that education

youtubemultiplier.com/5d23970a8d4de-spanish-flea-and-disneyland-fight.php

Disneyland Fight /w Spanish Flea
Enjoy

>we are still no more closer to electing /our guy/
Their niggers, so none of them our /ourguys/

Attached: African cooking lesson.webm (318x320, 2.52M)

I think /ourguy/ is obvious >they say that a hero can save us

Yes, LA and the SF Valley are absolutely fuckin third world, thank god the burbs are mostly white and quiet. Welcome to hell, it’s paradise but overrun with mongrels

Any webm niggers?

R2 or K2 or watever that warrior gene is, is fully expressed in the pink shirt guy

WHAT'S HIS ENDGAME?

Attached: 1546570010486.jpg (365x502, 14K)

not enough happenings this summer
remember that one summer where there was just fuckin 5 mudslime attacks in a row
what a comfy year, maybe it was summer of 2016?

Redemption.
It's always about Redemption.
He will walk the hard path moving forward.

Attached: redemption.jpg (451x282, 30K)

maybe. summer of 2016 was truck of peace in nice which was a major happening

>R2 or K2 or watever that warrior gene is, is fully expressed in the pink shirt guy
It´s not warrior gene, that´s the cope version of saying it´s cool and how niggers are warriors n shiieet. It´s low impulse control. Their brains don´t have that shit in the same way where you think before you do something. Like if you have some stupid thought, and you go. Nah i probably shouldn´t do that, nigger is likely to act on it immediately.
I really think there are certain differences between african and european brain. Like cpu's look similar but they aren´t.

youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

FUCKING NIGGERS

Protecting the handicapped.

Attached: Guardian.jpg (246x337, 31K)

>The Happiest Place On Earth
>let minorities in
kek, talk about false advertising

Minorities are the white people there.
And checked.

>everyone involved was from the same family
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1560807023186.jpg (1024x640, 329K)

L E G E N D A R Y

Attached: 1550007126000.jpg (540x564, 67K)

Get out of my house could just be nigger slang for get outta here. He doesn't mean this person literally lives in his house, he's claimed the entire public space as his territory, his "house" if you will.

A Crew Emerges.
Order will be restored.

Attached: abchaos.jpg (273x402, 36K)

This is what you get for choosing to go to Disneyland over Disneyworld.

>Cheeps shots some bitch
>Nigs gonna nig
>who choked me nigga!?

Attached: fuck niggers.jpg (675x1180, 202K)

Have mercy.

>I'm ready to go to jail tonight

kek

They are probably auditioning for the new KFC little mermaid movie right?

Nigger is going to be in jail tonight, and the next night and years into the future.

Attached: 1562241989079.jpg (920x960, 85K)

The Nappiest Place On Erf

I bet none of u would call them niggers to their faces LOL

why are nigs so violent

Disneyworld has these incidents like this almost every week, except they're not recorded

kek'd and checked

What do you think most of the crowd was thinking while watching this?

momma said nigs are so violent because they got all dem babies but no daddies.

I guess dah white mane did this too.

Red backpack guy is /ourguy/. He put the chokehold on that crazy nigger almost knocking out his own girlfriend on a false accusation from his stupid ass sisters (fatass) daughter. Whilst the park security just stood and did fucking nothing.

>Get out of my house could just be nigger slang for get outta here. He doesn't mean this person literally lives in his house, he's claimed the entire public space as his territory, his "house" if you will.

Could be except;

They are all living in same house as mentioned earlier here, in the police report.
My working theory is this.
Browntop is gf to red/pink shirt.
Fatass is sister to redshirt. The young girl is fatass's daughter
>get my daughter
So in the start fatass and redshirt fighting is brother and sister fighting, hence, get the fuck out of my house, you got what you wanted.
Whiteshirt is fatass bf. stripeshirt is redshirt and fatass's mother.
>you hit my mother bitch.
In the end browntop, redshirts sister gets almost knocked the fuck out by redshirt, because fatass's stupid daughter claims browntop hit his mother. Which she didn´t.

Attached: red_backpack_guy.png (1252x710, 2.05M)

Attached: 1556762147461.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Attached: 09d3dffda4e7438a8d55c4a2a4c85abd.png (546x818, 976K)

Niggers gonna nig.

WHO CHOKED ME OUT

Uncle tom was the first to arrive but he is a underrated character

Infact it was fatass herself who by pulling at browntop caused fatass and redshirts mother (the woman on mobility scooter, who gets off) to fall to the side. Then her asshole daughter who is holding her up, which browntop even helps with afterwards. Fucking claims she hit the mother. Because she´s pissed off at browntop since her and fatass (her mother) had been fighting.

>breeders
>beat women

white nationalists are basically the white version of niggers.

in fact, i think they want to be ghetto niggers with 100 kids .

Attached: 1562576507712.jpg (1152x2048, 521K)

Blacks are incompatible with civilization.

It really represents what American Civilization is.

Attached: 15626016678789602832.jpg (1920x1080, 2.76M)

>redshirts sister gets almost knocked the fuck out by redshirt,

she hit his own sis like that??? danm...

Walt tried to warn us...

Attached: 1562356340143.png (620x400, 272K)

This made my day.
Fucking niggers.

>breeders
Not excessively no. Only because it´s necessary, not like niggers do it.
>beat women
Nope.
>white nationalists are basically the white version of niggers.
What a ridiculous thing to assert.
>in fact, i think they want to be ghetto niggers with 100 kids.
No unlike niggers there is a desire to take care of the kids.
'white nationalists' as you call it is simply preservation of our own distinct people in our respective countries. That´s it. Not a very mysterious thing.

Attached: 15646675433.png (821x809, 1.33M)

>I saw two white people
But what about the food trucks?

Attached: 2.png (501x330, 378K)

>she hit his own sis like that??? danm...
No.. fatass is his sister. Browntop is his gf. He almost knocks his fucking girlfriend out because the daughter of his sister (fatass is redshirts sister). Claims that his gf (browntop) hit his mother.

tl;dr it´s his gf he´s beating the fuck out of near the end. Is why he said
>you hit my momma bitch?

>not the hero we need but the hero we deserve

I have a low opinion of the non-niggers who stood there with their children and watched this jungle fight.
Civilized people will walk away from this lowbrow spectacle

I really like how its main regret is the scuffing of its sneakers.
Also, can we get the "das rite witeboy" blm user in here?

top kek

no more monkeying around

Wheelchair duo!

I messed up, i meant to write that in the end browntop (redshirts gf) gets almost knocked out by redshirt. I accidentally wrote that browntop is his sister, it´s not, it´s his gf, fatass is his sister as far as i understand.

>hood shit going down in disneyland

wtf

This unsettles my feels

>same family
>arrested for DV
Great, just we need, more broken black families.

AYE KNOW no WHITE BOIS be DISRESPECTIN' on this board dog, u feel me?

Attached: black-gang-nicknames.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Go to one of the suburbs around Los Angeles.

DISNEY TRANNY POLICE

Attached: disney tranny1.jpg (1282x717, 154K)

Attached: chart.jpg (999x799, 285K)

haha, yeah she´s trying to explain to him that she didn´t hit his mother. But too late took the nigger 0.2 seconds to hit his own gf in the face due to false accusation from fatbitch's daughter.

It´s funny that it´s almost only the women who get hit in the face during the entire episode. They hit eachother in the face, then they get hit in the face by both red shirt and white shirt.

The two nigger males are just dancing around like they are about to box. But they don´t really get to throw much punches. They hit the girls instead. HAHAHA.. and then the mother also falls over when the two girls are fighting.

>A Crew Emerges.
>Order will be restored.
My sides... gone....

>name my band

We need a /cg/ thread going at all times like /ptg/

I see, this thing is so complex that I missed the whole mini-brawl between the girls... its got multiple levels of depth.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f7055655863673830634f3849382f67697068792e (267x200, 366K)