If Muhammed Banged 9 y/o Kids Does That Mean He Is An Example For Muslims Today?

Pic related.

If Muhammed's example is perfect and relevant for all time, doesb't that make Muslims matural naturally okay with pedophiles provided they marry 6 years old before banging them?
Of course there is also the captured nonmuslim women and children they are allowed to rape. But thats not directly related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-151156_DuckDuckGo.jpg (995x970, 402K)

Pretty much, they're okay with it and many of them engage in it - (see those Muslim rape gangs in london). I don't see why people pretend Islam is an anti-degenerate solution when I always see Islam as petroleum for the flames of degeneracy.

Mohammed was a great man they say.
Im just wondering how a Muslim can argue that his message is relevant at all without outing their support for child abuse.
I want a musim here to explain.

Make up your mind pol, do you want total control over women as reproductive resources or not? Because Islam is sounding pretty based to me right now.

This
You've seen what giving women freedom does

Right. So banging kids is okay in Islam or not?

Also, Christianity mandates women obey their husbands too. So ghe problem isn't Christianity as much as its secularism.

Here are the morons that think Islam = anti-degeneracy I was talking about in my post.

So you are okay with banging kids? Because 6 year old girls got banged by their chief example.
And again, Christianity controlled women fine without child abuse.

Banging a girl when she reached puberty is not a problem, don't take the number so serious. When a female body is developed enough to get fucked and have babies she is ready to get married.

I just want them to answer my questions. I guess they are afraid to speak about their prophet banging small children.

((()))

Is age 6-9 or younger post pubescent?

Muhamned banged Aisha when she was still pre pubescent, and pkaying with dolls.
Is this okay?

If you are going to treat women like cattle, why do you care if they're underage? Bear in mind that any freedom or niceness that you allow them will turn into rebelliousness in time, so none of that "women will behave themselves in a christian society", we've seen how well that worked.

Muhamaed married Aicha when she was 6 and start consuming the marriage when she was at the age of 9 (when she had her first menstruation, which means she was ready to make babies).

So you are okay with banging pre pubescent children or no? How do you reconcile this with muhamned if you aren't?
And again, secularism caused the problem with Western eomen. You don't see this problem in heavily religious Christian countries nor in pre secular western countries. So you are wrong there.
Now answer the question:
Do you support muhammed banging pre pubescent children?

So you are saying muhammed banging a 9 year old is okay then? By the way it says nothing about menstruation in the Quran you are committing sonething that is Haram by lying about it.
Is the Quran not perfect? Why do you need to clarify what was made clear?

Yes, I support the right of the husband to do as he pleases with his property, including fucking it at any age whatsoever. As long as it is a female of course, fucking a boy and turning him into a fag would be in detriment of society as a whole.

>the fact that she was nine years of age when she reached puberty should not be surprising, especially given recent studies that have found that the onset of puberty has fluctuated dramatically throughout history. Case in point, while it would have been normal for a young girl to start puberty at around 14 years of age during the Western Industrial Revolution (18th–19th C.), in the 21st century some girls start puberty as early as six.[28] The reasons for these fluctuations are still largely undetermined, although they have been connected to variances in genetics, nutrition, stress, and even the over-sexualization of Western societies.

yes. muslims can bang 9 year olds

Replace Islam with Rotschild family and you are good to go

Was Muhammed a Rothschild? Were the Rothschilds in the quran?
Stay on topic. I wanna know if you are okay with Muhammed's actions here please.

You cool with this memeflag?

Again. This doesn't address the point, and no where in the Quran dies it say puberty is a requisite. This is innovation and haram.
Its very, very doubtful that a 9 year old could safely have children.
And Aisha was not mature as she did play with dolls.
So again, are you okay with Muhammed banging pre pubescent girls?

Very good. So you are a pedophile that is okay with old men fucking small children. Good to know. Im sure you will be a great benefit to white society.
Are you a pedophile invader who bows down to the great sand nigger pedophile or are you a slave white that abandoned his people to bow to a foreign city?

Digits confirm muslims are the antichrist btw

Are you okay with Muslim old men banging 9 year old white girls today memeflag?

>Are you a pedophile invader who bows down to the great sand nigger pedophile or are you a slave white that abandoned his people to bow to a foreign city?

Women brought this upon themselves. We don't have the numbers, or the will to resist anymore. When muslim presence in Europe reaches a tipping point, the right wing will do a 180º and ally themselves with the invaders, drastically increasing immigration from muslim countries. Women, terrified, will spread their holes in submissions, which deep down is what they always wanted. We will simply exchange one semitic god for another. The same anti islamic discrimination laws enacted by liberals will be used against them to shut them up, and homosexuals will be given a choice to take hormones and become women, and thus property, or die. And there will be peace and unity in Europe under Islam.

that's because your ancestors were the rape babies of the mudslime invaders.
one of your great great great... grand mothers was probably raped during childhood too.

Good, then we'll have some historic goodwill with the muslims when they finally come. You should play the jew-killing card with them too, for your own sake, or would you rather be absorbed by the russians? In any case, Germany is just as dead. Part of the Eurabian patriarchy or a satellite russian state, those are your options.