The Europe cuckold fears the ASIA BVLL

Why is Asia on Europe pure oozing sex when it comes to erogenous and geopolitical zones

Attached: BRCAol1JDsEvBxAIsgoe4HtFQrVgCe4q0-hA1WLovyY.png (446x695, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztE8U_RZyQs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190200287/#190200287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this post not make any sense to anyone else or am I retarded leaf?

Show flag. Sage.

I don't speak gook either.

Don't worry, the wisdom has spread to Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=ztE8U_RZyQs

"people" = you

Attached: Twflnt.png (530x535, 212K)

Lmao for every white girl I see with an Asian guy I see 3 or 4 Asian girls with white guys. Nice video comments btw, dumbass Asian doesn't even realize the suicide rates are highest in South East Asia.

SHOW. YOUR. FLAG.

Racism comes in great numbers. Millions were killed in the Holocaust, countless Americans of color were lynched. But just because something preponderates doesn't mean it's right. And someday, as justice returns to power, the tide will turn

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_ZwmpgrOCIikGN8ut_xh9pbVzCxqZn4pADli (750x685, 63K)

who cares? if niggers and shitskins were replaced by asians we would be exploring space right now. no need to send gibs to africa, world would be a better place

imo chinks are alright desu. asian + white = same iq, no downgrading

nigger + white or nigger + asian = downgrading, low iq monkey

Attached: Dolly-Kei-Girls-Cat-Street-2012-03-07-G7717.jpg (1000x1500, 358K)

Flag in back

Attached: mld2.jpg (728x409, 219K)

>Americans of color were lynched.
>t. a retarded nigger
asians are not poc retarded subhuman fuck

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_9_1_4_0_11430419-2-eng-GB_2017 (2978x1833, 779K)

Sure

>image
Chad move desu

This your first time seeing schizophrenic ramblings fueled by racial inferiority complex on Jow Forums?

you should patrol the border instead of shitposting, Bulgaria is getting enriched by niggers as we speak

i've been to your capital few years ago and it's so different what the fuck has happened? niggers and indian spics are everywhere

What, you don't like the international liberal-capitalist order? We're in the same boat tovarish. I don't think Warsaw is the same as it was in the 90's.

Hey Pajeet watcha doin?

Attached: poo shills.jpg (915x255, 138K)

I don't now hoime, some mixed girls are pretty link related

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190200287/#190200287

fake screeshot, plus the photo isn't underage

Attached: C__Data_Users_7E.jpg (480x360, 34K)

What you mean

Attached: CHAD..jpg (450x450, 20K)

You realize the big guy in the pic suffers from giantism? It makes your Asian manlet coping even more pathetic.

Nigga I'm not a giant but I'm 5' 10".

Anyhow regardless of his height the pic is just another piece of evidence of how the Asianness of a guy and HQNPness of girl are directly correlated

Attached: 28434521_152108288796645_7720925805936640000_n.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

lmao. even the best 56% looks average. I wouldn't even look at her on the street, because she's meh, literal 5/10

manlet. no wonder you like mixed girls

so an Asian guy gets some white pussy. I really don't give a fuck. you seem to be very insecure for posting this shit bro

>manlet

This is what the Jow Forumsak bully actually believes

Attached: 1502406729244.png (600x528, 374K)

It's not you. Are you such a petty faggot that you see every time an Asian gets a white girl as a personal accomplishment?

6'0 in Poland is small tier. I'm 6'4 thanks to good diet probably and it's still kinda meh.

I usually don't heightmogg everyone, because 6'4 is common as fuck rn

5'10 is maybe good if you're a 12 year old boy. No one will treat you like an adult here lmao

Attached: GK0od8q.jpg (610x1084, 138K)

It's actually quite telling that beauty standards in Asia are centered on what is essentially the European phenotype.

I know it's not me. But the myriad threads up on this website at any given time showing provocative pictures of sexy asian/black/latin women aren't showing the OPs' girlfriends.

I'm just doing my part to balance out the dominant "white males own all women" ethos a bit.

Attached: wmbf propaganda.png (1397x856, 345K)

Sure buddy everyone's in NBA airspace on the internet.

>one pic
>it's the standards of all asia

Check the pic of Chad I posted earlier. Unmistakably Asian genetics and he's dominant af.

Nobody thinks "white males own all women". That's just a problem you invented in your own head because you're secretly envious of us.

THIS is this reason why the Anglo-American global hegemony is doubling down on anti-Chinese propaganda, dehumanizing Chinese people on plebbit, etc. It all boils down to white men getting angry when white woman like Chinese men.

The Englishwoman Gladys Tayler married Yang Xianyi a century ago. A hundred-plus years later, white men are still vindictively trying to erase that precedent.

Attached: Yang_Xianyi_and_Gladys_Taylor.jpg (550x389, 12K)

Go to every cosmetic store in East Asia - whitening cream. You know what is a birthday gift for girls at age 16 in Korea? Take a look at the news casters and soap opera actors on Philippine media. Please tell me you're a simple troll and not a schizo with inferiority complex.

Why are gookcels like this?

Attached: 1561047944768.png (3147x5044, 2.84M)

An even chader move would be to not racemix to begin with.

I'm aware of the Philippines. The reason they internalized white=right is that they were literally colonized by whites and now remain psychologically colonized.

See

>6'4
>NBA

bro... 6'4 is literally AVERAGE in North Europe right now. I've seen even ZOOMERS hitting more than 6'4 height atm.

the growth spunned like crazy. Just come to N Europe and see for yourself

implying that isn't the case for all of asia

sure buddy. i went on a trip to UK and FR last summer and don't recall being any shorter relatively speaking than in the US

I don't disagree. The current Anglo/American colonies like Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan are like that too. Oh, and India.

Literal leftist crap taught in your universities. What was the price of Ukrainian slaves compared to Nubian in the Ottoman empire? North African slave trade, anime and I could give you another 10 examples of the top of my head. White beauty standards are universal because of objective beauty, no colonialism and oppression narratives.

>objective

This is like people who try to prove the Bible is factual by quoting the Bible.

>UK
>FR
both Med countries. come to benelux/germany/poland/scandinavia instead

>After the Portuguese first made contact with Japan in 1543, a large scale slave trade developed in which Portuguese purchased Japanese as slaves in Japan and sold them to various locations overseas, including Portugal itself, throughout the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
>[...]the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church in 1555. King Sebastian feared that it was having a negative effect on Catholic proselytization since the slave trade in Japanese was growing to massive proportions, so he commanded that it be banned in 1571.
you know you're massive cuckolds when a manlet country comes over to your land and sells your women as sex slaves while you sit in the corner jerking it
cumps

Attached: 1530800331976.png (3236x2456, 661K)

Yeah because a poorly drawn racist cartoon is a valid historical source

>CHAD MED BVLL
fucking based Portugesebro

thanks for the making the witcher, i have all the books & games, my favorite series by far

Attached: 1562413760688.png (341x513, 685K)

Sucking dick won't make you any better

Attached: fku.png (11x11, 523)