Should every single man (even chad) be given this test and if you get an erection to kids you should be thrown in...

Should every single man (even chad) be given this test and if you get an erection to kids you should be thrown in prison? This would prove once and for all who the real pedophiles are and who's innocent. Sick of these chads getting away with their crimes just because they're chad and they don't "look like pedophiles".

Attached: penile plethysmograph.jpg (1537x884, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/5892312_Physical_Height_in_Pedophilic_and_Hebephilic_Sexual_Offenders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

researchgate.net/publication/5892312_Physical_Height_in_Pedophilic_and_Hebephilic_Sexual_Offenders

Attached: C5Nszw8WAAEK-rW.jpg (582x803, 68K)

Who's going to make the videos he's watching?

No need for such complicated tests. You only need a ruler.

stacy's not gonna fuck you. nothing's gonna change that.
lower your standards.

I have smallest dick ever and I am into milfs, currently lusting after 40 years old so-worker.

Glowniggers trying to institute thought crime. There's nothing surprising about this thread apart from the fact that the proposed proposals if realised would lead to the execution of the glowniggers responsible for posting them due to their decades of sexual conditioning at the hands of their jewish masters.

Here's a thought, if you physically harm someone else you have committed a crime. If you do not physically harm someone else you have not committed a crime.

What’s the criteria? I’ve seen a lot of 15 year old girls who can pass for 18.

that sounds like a trap. everyone knows preteens are sexy

STEMfag detected.
If I don't like you and I am in power, you are definitely failing that test.

how small is the smallest ever, comrade?
we talking flaccid or erect famalam?

>Here's a thought, if you physically harm someone else you have committed a crime. If you do not physically harm someone else you have not committed a crime.
It's that simple. If you don't contribute to harming minors directly or indirectly you've done nothing wrong.
I often feel or imagine killing some cunt that pissed me off, but never act on those thoughts. If someone is a faggot or a pedo, but never acts on his filthy thoughts then there's no problem. No harm done.

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

this is literally thought crime

I cant measure it flaccid. 6 cm, 2 inches for imperials.

What if humiliation is my fetish and just being in the machine having my dick scrutinized gives me a boner?

What if you're aroused by the idea of having your cock measured by some faggot in a lab coat?

what kind of animal can't control his erections?..

>1 post by this ID
>OP is a tru-incel
also this

Do you get laid?

fuck man, im usually around 3 inch flaccid and i thought that was bad
have a feel, bro

Lol, no.

I agree, this would solve the pedo question once and for all and put every man into prison.

Yes you slightly changed what I said but I am in agreement with you. Writing out a series of caveats and stipulations and definitions would turn a 100 word post in to a 10,000 word document. In general though you are correct, it's more complicated than I said but harm can be direct or indirect and both can be a crime.

I'm sorry Ivan.

Lower your age standards?

>you slightly changed what I said
Lol, I was just agreeing with you. JC, should I just write "This" next time?

Attached: 1532806089396.png (600x640, 698K)

>Yes you slightly changed what I said but I am in agreement with you.
>but I am in agreement with you.
Learn to read you quadruple nigger.

>turn 18 years old
>be shown a nude image of a girl that is one day younger than you
>get erection
PEDOPHILE!
>get executed
OP is retarded. Saged and hidden

dude.....

"I have a fetish for forcing the government to study my dick."

Attached: 1522712474030.png (1764x1298, 915K)

>claims to be anti-pedophile
>doesnt want to government to measure everyone's dick responses to find out who's a pedophile

Probably because guys like this would fail the test and it would shatter every stereotype we have about pedophiles. Oh no we can't have that.

Attached: chads.jpg (750x750, 131K)

Should be a gradient of pedo/hebe, also Romeo and Juliet laws should apply, I don't think someone up to say 22 is a weirdo for being attracted to 17 year olds, especially considering age of consent is 16 in most of the developed world. If you're 18 and attracted to 12 year olds though, yeah that'd be bad.

>get aroused during test due to exhibition fetish
>labeled a pedo and locked up for life

Attached: 1555303834433.jpg (632x632, 69K)