Another ice licker caught

>another ice licker caught
>it's nigger again
I guess the meme is real. You cannot trust nigs with handling your food.

Attached: coonery.png (961x999, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OUB2RH5S6wY
foxnews.com/food-drink/louisiana-man-licking-ice-cream-copycat-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think of all the niggers who don't film themselves doing this.

This thing is why I don't buy consumables that don't have a seal.

Notice how all of them are black

Only niggers are stupid enough to fall for this shit

monkey see, monkey do

>not a minor
he's fucked

Can't even relax when you're not around blacks.

Attached: 3734d639cb1eaa165cb9a0f7e33d3130.jpg (612x612, 57K)

there’s a reason we call them ice cream lickers now

he is arrested right

i am actually glad they dont.
niggers are retarded and just follow impulses. and its not fun unless you have to show the entire world about it. so i dont think they do this without filming, it just defeat the whole purpose.

Why don't American ice cream tubs have inner plastic seals?

some minecraft vigilante should wait for such minecraft "people" to get out of minecraft jail
and lynch them, in minecraft
enough minecraft is enough
that's the only way justice could be brought to minecraft, so that kind of minecraft shit would stop

Attached: 1560968171887.jpg (320x482, 25K)

They have them on the outside, if you see one missing the seal, don’t buy it. Usually the store will throw them away if they see it
>T. Former grocery bagger

>monkey see, monkey do
*monkey see, monkey jew

Attached: 1539007399862.png (1028x1066, 1.49M)

>filming yourself doing serious crime
Why are niggers so retarded?

So you mad because of that but not the white people pedophiles.

unlike the first one, this dude's getting the book thrown at him.

They only do it to blue bell ice cream too because it’s from Texas and the owners are basically chick fil a light

Blue bell doesn’t have plastic seals retard, maybe that’s why you never got a real job you invalid. They seal their ice cream upside down to avoid using a plastic seal because the cost adds up and saves them hundreds of thousands a year

yeah, no pussy pass, no age pass, he is FUCKED

They're retarded because they're niggers.
They do this because it doesn't ''feel'' like a serious crime. Imagine putting yourself in the mindset of a nigger. He doesn't ''feel'' he is doing anything wrong, he is just taking an ice cream and licking it, he is feeling good, maybe laughing, maybe his mate is laughing. Everything about the situation is giving the nigger a good feeling.
It's the same mindset they get into when they rape. The toddler might be screaming, but they feel good. If it feels so good, how can this be a bad thing, the nigger ''thinks.''

jews aren't White

Attached: 1556966056223.jpg (597x775, 69K)

I'm amazed they are allowed to even sell a product without tamper evident seals in this day and age. Much worse stuff than licking could happen, like the poisoned Tylenol deaths in the 80s.

This.

Now the ice cream smells like old spice and jungle humidity. Ever notice how negroes smell, usually, like sweat? It's like their bodies can't leave the tropics even if they live in icy Detroit or New York. Like they jump around randomly making apelike noises and work themselves into a sweat, or they get massively fat and waddle around smelling like fried chicken.

When I say that ashkenazi jews have been shown to have a higher IQ than whites, your types always sperg out how thas because they are white. Whats the real deal here?

You mean Jew pedophiles. We can be mad about that and niggers being niggers at the same time, nigger. Fuck off

The lid is supposed to be so tightly sealed that it would be obvious it had been removed. Or at least that's what they said.
I can't speak from experience, I eat Blue Bunny.

they're neither White, nor have a high IQ

Attached: 1541552104751.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

Stupid enough to believe that niggers act like niggers? Stop being a nigger.

You guys/girls do realize that blue bell is a huwhite brand that promotes traditional values. It's yet another example of blacks ruining this country.

>1.02 MB
>Anonymous (ID: u6UXJZaA) 07/08/19(Mon)15:41:22 No.218839
more blacks being niggers

ThoseAmazingNiggers.com

>no white-only grocery store
>no white-only neighborhood
>no white-only state
>no white-only country
Fuck this planet.

Attached: 1558392118432.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

Niggers are disgusting vermin, nation wrecking animals. Multiple deviations below the average modern human. These creatures don't belong in a civilized society.

proof

Attached: M-Slider-SomeSay-TripletsTruck[1].jpg (750x1066, 251K)

It's very popular here in the south. I gotta call my mother and warn her of the nigger licking cause she loves Blue Bell

No we don't, retard.

Attached: 1560444685623.gif (536x440, 156K)

Why are they all gay and black people?

>mfw this grows in a protest movement
>mfw based judicial branch doesnt budge and gives them all 20 yrs.
>mfw black birth rate plummets because all 18-30 yr olds in jail for ice cream licking.
What timeline are we on?

Unpurchased ice cream is no longer safe thanks to niggers

NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

>unlike the first one, this dude's getting the book thrown at him.

>he thinks Ameriga is going to touch one of their sacred cows

This here's Clown Town, pardner. Ya'll must've drifted in from that other timeline

Attached: 1558970684863.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>You guys/girls do realize that blue bell is a huwhite brand that promotes traditional values. It's yet another example of blacks ruining this country.

>huwhite brand

Why are they too fucking cheap to put a seal on their ice cream?

>You cannot trust nigs with handling your food.

Correction: You cannot trust nigs. Period!

Unless I see proof that he's been sentenced to some serious prison time, I'm calling fake news.

We should start calling them cream lickers.

Most brands don't have them.

Have you never bought fucking ice cream you autist?

Literally NONE have a seal.

I never eat where they employ niggers in kitchen just for this reason...do not trust them

Some do, but thank to these nigger ice cream lickers, now it will be required by law.

lmao BBC is a myth

>these niggers are going to fuck with my bonus

THATS IT. FUCK IT. NAZI TIME.

Attached: 20190626_045945.jpg (2560x1440, 1.2M)

The lid itself forms a seal. Do we really need to reorganize all of society just so niggers don't --

Oh yeah.
youtu.be/OUB2RH5S6wY

>implying the gov't will do its job in this case
>implying that those in power don't want to sweep this under the rug and go on like nothing ever happened

Clown World. Learn it. Laugh.

He bought the icecream after making the video. He trolled & triggered everyone lmfao

foxnews.com/food-drink/louisiana-man-licking-ice-cream-copycat-video

Attached: 1556134174927.png (520x377, 309K)

>Literally NONE have a seal.
yikes

I don't know what brand my wife enjoys, but it does have a plastic seal.

I'm increasingly seeing a lot of niggers in the service industry. It's honestly making me want to avoid shopping at those places.

Nice try, negro. He lied to save his worthless ass.

>I eat Blue Bunny.
You chose wisely. Blue Bell is the brand constantly plagued by infection with shit like Listeria. At least 3 people have died from Blue Bell, with dozens made deathly sick - and this has happened multiple times.

How anybody still eats that shit is a mystery.

This is actually great. Now the first girl is likely to be charged because she started a terroristic epidemic. Since she stated that was her intent.

>Now the first girl is likely to be charged because she started a terroristic epidemic. Since she stated that was her intent.
That tweet was from an imposter, if you're referring to the one who said she had the flu.

do they really let the pedophiles sit in court with their underage accusers?

It's ruined eating out for me too, but I cook more often. Mexican food is ok because they tend to distrust blacks.

That's why he wasn't arrested for food tampering right? They got him for criminal mischief.

Attached: 1542793079982.png (669x514, 25K)

Yeah I can't eat fast food anymore. Been that way for years now. All I can think about is how I would never know if my food or drink had niggers spit in it, makes me want to fucking puke.

He was just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: He's just pretending.jpg (600x894, 85K)

sup jahans

^look at this idiotic shill shill who doesn't understand IDs.

I only buy the ones that have seals..

publix premium mint moosetracks for the win!

>prankster
It's not a prank. It's being anti-social and encouraging others to do the same. It's typical nigger behavior.

A seal can’t protect against a factory beaner. The only food that’s safe to eat is food you grow or kill yourself.

>sperg out and call ashkenazim white
>on pol
Literally never happened, I'd sooner concede an Iranian camelfucker is white than you lunatics

You're fucking retarded. You need to eat at least one Big Mac every 3 days.

LOL WEIRD HOW ITS ALWAYS BLACKS OR SJWS SHOWING THAT ITS JUST NOT BLACKS DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You saw the nog urinate onto the Rice Krispie line too, huh?
Btw, that batch did in fact get shipped and eaten sometime during 2017.

>never eat where they employ niggers in kitchen
nope..no fast food here...seen to many wiggers and niggers working at those places to trust anymore

This. Never buy any shit that isn't fully sealed expect for stuff you wash like fruits/veg.

Isn’t blue bunny Walmart brand?

That shit is mostly bread and 100% disgusting. No thanks. It's chicken feed for children and nothing more.

In München central station shopping center... Every single yogurt and ice cream is poked open by them and then left on the shelf.

They do it in groups.
Just walk into the store, shit up the diary section and leave to the backside of the building to wait for it to be thrown away.

They do more retarded shit like stealing phone coupons... Same coupons need to be taken to the cash register before you can get a cash code for your phone balance.

Oh and when they get into brawls with manlet Gypsies but still end up loosing...

>yikes
>my wife
lol, k bud.

You know you can ask for a breadless Big Mac, right? When I worked at Burger King for 5 years, there was a woman who came in who wanted a Whopper all the time with no bread oh, I found it bizarre at the time as I didn't understand people's dietary needs, but I can now see where they would prefer that.

No, that's "Great Value"
blue bunny is like the most popular entry tier ice cream
Not good, just popular
Like Edys and PET

It's Nigger lickin' good!

Nope. Great value. Cant tell you how many brands of ice cream that my store in particular cells. It must be at least a dozen.

t. 15+ year walmart associate

Attached: 20190628_121114.jpg (2560x1440, 1.29M)

I love the aesthetics of this picture Walmart user.

we should equip them with body cams

>commit a crime
>get arrested
NO DIS RACISM HAS TO END

>ignores the daily pedo hunting threads

Why don't they seal our food to protect it from niggers?

Anxiety War on YouTube is doing the work for you.

Yeah it's a constitutional right to be able to face your accuser in court

I deliberately avoid all the places where they hand-make the food (Chipotle, Bibibop, Subway) if there is a nigger working it.

Happened once ffs, don't be hysterical

He is clearly a minor you racist fuck. By Swedish measures.

God damn, kid. Don't ever leave Northern New England.

>mint moosetracks
Well spit in my mouth and call me Sally, I'm gonna try this.

would any of us spit in a niggers food?
i hope no. save the niggerdom for niggers

Attached: 1560155458622.jpg (612x602, 73K)

Yes no white ever done this. Prisons didn't existed when Europe was fully white , ok vladislav