Disneyland fight

Disneyland fight
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w&feature=player_embedded
Someday i will take you to Disneyland
youtube.com/watch?v=dQZ2iFiVFJ8&t

Attached: disneyland...jpg (1200x800, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
youtube.com/watch?v=ezpqexUv5IE
youtube.com/watch?v=zhdXly6jT4E
youtube.com/watch?v=xggauOftlzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol at that beached whale who fell down and couldn’t get up.

Christ these people are fucking fat.

>comments disabled
lol

Attached: aids.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

heres one with comments enabled
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo

>This is the prequel to live action Little mermaid.
fucking kek

aaah, America has such wonderful people

This sort of chimpery is hilariously entertaining on video, but bloody awful close-up, and dangerous, an enraged coon could lash out at anybody.

not if u fucking lift some weights pussy

if every white guy gained 15 lb of muscle we would mog literally everyone and our problems solved

Attached: Capture.png (449x59, 9K)

How did they even get in? Since when does Disney take food stamps for admission?

Attached: 1555194848764.jpg (552x263, 34K)

>"well, shheeeeiiit, nephew!"
kek'd and rekt

Attached: 1555174378305.jpg (959x840, 72K)

Attached: BEFC6E07-1423-48DB-8DE3-2BD7A164E8F6.jpg (1024x673, 123K)

Diversty is our strength

Would be fun to be a tourist there to get to see the local wildlife in action

Oh don't worry jewtube will disable those comments eventually

honestly could just as easily be a family of lower class whites. but "little mermaids"

Attached: 1562599107923.jpg (425x283, 38K)

Nah not just as easily. Possible? Sure.

Toxic masculinity

>Toon Town used to be nice
>Now it’s coon town

HAHAHAHAHAAH
I swear, this vid better redpill those people there. I'm trying to download this vid in case of it getting taken down, all sites give me error. I downloaded another sample vid and it was good. What gives?

>Original Publisher
>disabled comments
wew. i left some good ones too. comments were too anti black for him i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=ezpqexUv5IE
here's one channel with comments

Niggers ruin everything. Can't even enjoy Disneyland without them chimping out.

based

Those things are not human

>sign in to watch
Nice link, faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-153449_YouTube.jpg (720x1280, 343K)

Disney should make a movie about that since it happened in their park. And use black actors instead of niggers.

Attached: IMG_20190708_164817.jpg (1080x1697, 382K)

Why are Americans inherently repulsive and ludicrous? This lot have less dignity than a pack of baboons.

Her belt definitely lost it’s bout.

im pissed he removed mine. oh well, time to shit up the link you provided. the most hilarious shit, i noticed when the original was uploaded, was how jewish he tried to be
>no one can use this without permission
within a hour there was like 50 vid copes on youtube. now out of sheer cope hes changed video title to
>Original Publisher
pleaaaaaaaaaaase everyone recognise meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i need ytbuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The way the nigress just rolls her crying baby off like nothing, damn dirty apes.

Nice security btw.

2nd amendment should have been wielded to its full force. this was a violent situation that needed instant stopping. a silenced weapon up close would have solved this issue instantly. maybe disney security should conceal carry?

quick rundown?

absolute quality.

>inb4 Disney shill
At WDW, I’ve seen “upset” guests get moved by security so fast you wonder if it even happened. I’m pretty fuckin surprised it took them so long to react, and that the response was so minimal. Something must have been going on

If you always wait for someone else to come help you are you truly alive?

>security

Attached: FUPA_MAN.png (339x665, 479K)

Cops have it easy when you have a public fight, somebody records it.

kek
>when you are trying to be Hulk Hogan, but you are too fat

Is this the new Little Mermaid attraction?

The nappiest place on earth

Run that through deepnude.

It's this type of shit why people stopped going to AstroWorld
shut down shortly after all the crime rose in Houston because of Katrina parasites

Attached: kek1.gif (190x200, 2.03M)

video is 4mins long

Disney paying $$$ to scrub it off the net

Attached: 15626016678789602832.jpg (1920x1080, 2.76M)

You do realize suppressed weapons are still loud.

ha ha, id watch the film its like this.

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

Art

That whole shithole is a surreal meme

Attached: 1562142762904.png (1620x2880, 150K)

>honestly could just as easily be a family of lower class whites

you say that, but how many videos can you find? it almost never happens, white people don't have fistfights at disney land, not even white trash.

It's actually really sad. Even normal people, if they got into a fight they would sit and reflect and realize how fucked up and sad it was to do that in front of strangers and kids and that would be a reminder to never do it again, but not these folk. They will continue being the same shitty parents they are. I know their type because I grew up with them, they think life is a movie set and probably did that for no other reason than to show off, you add that with how alienated these people felt when they entered disneyland seeing how everyone was much different than them and they lost it.

Stick a knife in the niggers neck for fuck sake. All of them

>It's actually really sad

sad for the rest of us, maybe

>Bulk Hogan

lol

Is this catching on to the normies. This could be a slight redpill for MANY white women.

Push this around anons. I know so many white women who love Disney, and this is a very palatable way to deliver a redpill.

Attached: 1499635794887.jpg (564x481, 28K)

It's hilarious the way the different Kangz 'n' Kwinz start randomly attacking each other, you can't tell who's on who's side.

lol niggers sound like monkeys when they scream.

Seriously this. I couldn't tell who was on whose side.

i have no idea. silencers dont silence the sound? why the fuck are they called silencers? i thought they were for stealth?

>Happiest place on earth

So many happenings in this picture:

>sheboon's facial expression
>nigga with bling-bling BTFO's the sheboon
>Disney cast member staring in shock
>Goofy's mailbox just above the negress's head in the background

What do you mean "these people"?

NIGGERS

The Nappiest Place on Earth

Disney gone from peak American dream to peak clown world, many today don't know the difference any longer.

>Two niggers act like theyre going to fight each other but just punch each other's sheboons

>"YOU HIT MAH MOMMA?"
>cracks one across his girlfriend's face
loving every laugh

it just need some cartoon sounds effect.

America needs to fall anyway for the world to recover and get back to its senses. By the looks of the people starring in this video and the ones in the background id say we are well on our way.

Embarrassing

It has meme potential, they all look funny. Replace punches with cake throwing and give that main nigga a red nose.

This is one family have a disagreement.
Yes, they are all together.

Ending segregation was the biggest mistake.

Security isn't allowed to touch people or their fired and potentially sued by the company. Most venues either rely on cops or a third party company (Disney doesn't have one IIRC) to do that. Security gets paid minimum wage to essentially be customer service. They haven't been actual security in over a decade now thanks to liberals claiming they were too rough.

What do we do about niggers

theyre so stupid honestly. at least we get quality stuff like this though.

Do you have source about them being from the same family?

Oof

just for the answer
youtube.com/watch?v=zhdXly6jT4E

Suffer.

First trailer for The Little Mermaid???

I hate 'urban blacks' and don't give a shit what they do to each other. Security should have done the planet a favor and given them all knives to finish things up right.

still amazed by whiteys chokeout

>IT'S MA'AM

Attached: itsmaam.png (568x910, 1005K)

i have to commemorate the guy that took this video, in full HD with minimal shake, truly one of the best brawl videos I have ever seen, great video work

man this country's downfall is kino

plus, landscape mode

Coon Town USA

Attached: 1562440092815.jpg (433x433, 44K)

IT'S FUPA MA'AM

You can piece together it’s a family from the dialogue.
The ape in red shirt is brother to the very fat woman, she spits in his face to start the fight.
It’s their mother on the scooter who falls.
The others are their bed mates.

im surprised they don't have police on stand by. that took longer than it should have. this must be woke disney security, in the documentary "exit through the gift shop" they pull a prank on the park and they catch them pretty fast. I don't think these were the same security we are dealing with, they might have cut back.

here is the scene from the documentary where disneyland security catches them, they seem
pretty good. youtube.com/watch?v=xggauOftlzo

>Coon Town USA

Attached: muttmerica.png (800x600, 1.28M)

Welcome to NIGGERLAND. Home of sea princess niggerella and her disloyal and crazed animal followers. Enjoy your stay!

Gotta love YouTube.

"Comments are disabled for this video"

I wonder why...

a masterpiece of its genre. I am sure we will see it in Cannes next year