So what are millenials actually going to do? Just slave away their entire lives away for nothing and die?

So what are millenials actually going to do? Just slave away their entire lives away for nothing and die?
How do the powers that be and the younger generations suffering through this shit actually think is going to play out?

Attached: just pull yourself up by your bootstraps.png (1200x970, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/01/11/millennials-households-earn-more-money-than-ever-heres-the-problem.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow I didn't realize other millennials made so little.

Good. Makes high school reunions seem pretty exciting. I can't wait to see who has fallen hard

Millenials don't learn about money, of course they don't know how to use or make it.

They should focus on what they want, tangible objects. Not an intangible measure of power that will slip through their hands like water.

Millennial retirement plan is to die fighting for the communist revolution.

>highest median wage is 25k
Jesus christ what poorfags

Millennial retirement plan is shoving the xenos into ovens

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 35K)

I'm really gonna show those asshats I graduated with once I finally finish grad school at some point in the next few decades and find a real job.

This is over 5 years old. Wages have risen a lot in that time. Especially as Millenials have gotten older.

>t. Millenial making $0 in 2014, now making $150k.

Boomers are an evil generation and the time for discourse has passed.

Violence is needed.

Wtf, I make double the highest grade on that scale, and I live in a thrid world shithole. Top kek, 'murica.

A mate of mine makes that for his family every week. His parents own a tree farm and they asked him to run the website. They made an investment into their child and it paid off. The reason he succeeded was clear: he wasn't groomed for this role. He could have painted apples all day and they'd still have supported him.

But most new parents these days think so much less of their kids. It's more like a pet or a decoration. toddlers no longer play with a plastic lawnmowers or kitchen appliances, schoolkids no longer build treehouse bases in the parkland or walk around outdoors. It's all about "tech" and that's why I think they will enter the workforce as prostitutes because there's nothing skillful at all about pipe-lining the children into one-mindedness. Stick them in IT classes for 20 years you'll see they still can't build the basis for intelligence without a proper childhood and upbringing and nutrition. You need physical activity to grow a child's brain.

its median not average you dumbfuck faggot retard

You do realize people age/experience etc, right?

>wages have risen a lot in that time

what the fuck are you smoking?

Pass the blunt dude

I've gotten 5% a year for the last five years. It adds up.

then you are in the 1% of jobs

Sage! Tired of your whining. YOU chose the bullshit degree, YOU overpaid for it because you wanted to party at WHATEVER University, now fuck off with your shit life decisions.
>btw retired gen x doc at 46 living on rental income(single parent household piss poor childhood) work for it you lazy fuck

Which is an even better indicator, fool

Theres no way that chart is right, if it is its taking NEETs into account who have an income of 0

i make 60k in colorado

Im 35 and earn 16000 euros a year. Fuk boomers and corrupt governments

I live pretty easily on $20k a year.

I was talking to some boomer at the bar and the topic of finding an easy job came up. One of my friends is a security guard at a retirement home and just plays Arma all day from his laptop. She said "and that's what he wants to do for the rest of his life?" and I was like "what else would he do? He's getting paid to just be there, why work hard when you can work smart?".

I make 100.000 dollar per year. That's not even much.
>every American on Jow Forums

You are a bunch of liars and make less money than a toilet cleaner in Europe. lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I make twice the median income for millenials lmao. I didn't finish college, either. Are they even trying?

They need to stop buying avocado toast

I believe that the "powers that be" deliberately chose not to include financial education and planning in the standard US high school curriculum specifically to create generations of people that are dipshits with money, in order to exploit them.

>2014 data
Assuming the cutoff date for Millennials is 1997, the youngest members were still in high school working minimum wage to have extra spending cash (myself included). Provide new data in 10 years and I’ll be convinced.

i'm waiting for the government and society to collapse

If you can do math that should not be a problem

100k is not even middle class. Plenty of Jow Forumsacks make that and are aware of that relative poverty, and rightly disenfranchised.

I make $57,000 a year, I just turned 27.

I'll stay as some third grade citizen without any basic rights because I accidentally triggered some kike years ago then become homeless after my family dies of old age. Great plan, huh?

I make $70k before taxes and I’m 29

Have you seen common core """"math?""""

Die, with any luck

Millennials graduated long before that
It has nothing to do with education
Most of them are just retarded

I've been making 12 bucks an hour since 2014

tommarow i start my new job that's unionized making you guessed it 12.10 an hour

if my parents died i simply wouldn't be able to pay the 8k in property tax or the 8k in oil bills

>live in Wyoming
>make more than average Californian
>muh 5th largest economy in the world
Fucking lol, and they call my state a shithole

you can't have financial education and capitalism

Fake and gay. Manual labor literally pays more than that per hour.

Why not?

California is great...if you're a rich pedophile that lives on the beach. The average Californian under age 40 is a Mexican making $15k/year, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

>>Tfw you make 6 times the salary of the average millennial and still feel poor

Please tell me this image is a troll. If not, Jesus christ these people are such fucking retards. Clearly they're just working shitty low wage jobs you can get ANYWHERE, yet they'd rather live on the coasts and blow all their disposable income on rent than live in a "crappy" flyover state earning basically the same amount of money, but actually being able to keep and save some of it after their expenses.

I can walk 5 minutes to the beach
This state is a dump

I live in Cali and its a fucking shithole. If youre not rich here then you are living like a cockroach competing more viciously each day against a growing horde of third world subhumans for scraps.

>i make 150k so wages are way up my dudes

blackpills incoming

Attached: 1499867358049.png (441x315, 50K)

i know a bitch that makes $29k and my cousin makes $32k, how is that for living in murica?

Median is a better measure in this case. Accounts for low end and high end salaries. That being said this seems really low. Are most millenials really only making like 10-15 an hour?

Attached: 1499874035489.jpg (891x960, 99K)

100k USD would be the high end of middle class lol. Unless you live in San Diego and that barely covers your parking spot rental.

Attached: 1502290610276s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Attached: drakedebt.jpg (640x500, 36K)

People won't play the rigged game unless they actually think they can win.

Having financial literacy often means simply understanding you are an Xtra npc human. Everyone under $300k/yr is a net negative to the nation.

>People won't play the rigged game unless they actually think they can win.
But they can
The reason they are not winning is because they are stupid

Bullshit, even with experience, i outperform the director of the place i work at with evidence and even testimonies from the staff.

Old fag management get upset every time i prove them wrong on something and heard rumours around that they got problems with my age (im 24 but started my career through a bunch of high school programs at 14 years old, fuck i even had fucking consultants and college teachers mentor me)

Since im not over 40, age discrimination cant be called out.

Its fucking bullshit. Im stuck making 14hr and im even considering abandoning my career because of this fucking bullshit.

Attached: 15fkab.jpg (592x442, 48K)

>muh communism
No matter what system you have, the corrupt are going to scheme and game their way to the top, and when they get there, they will change the rules to tilt the world in their favor. That is their nature. It's the same in the USA as it is in China as it was in the USSR as it was in the British Empire as it was in the Roman Empire etc. It's inescapable. Changing the system will fix nothing if the people within that system are still rotten to the core.

Attached: 1559257572891.jpg (1000x1155, 922K)

Not really, iron workers where im located at start at 11.50hr.

And their $1hr increase which is bullshit starts after working 1k hours.

In the end you end up making like not even 21hr after 5+ years and risking your life working under shit conditions.

Which is still shit considering fucking housing costs are astronomical.

I got in early af in the industry that i work at and the only thing i noticed from accomplishing my goal is age discrimination.

Jesus christ fag. How much dick do you suck to make that 150k

I'm waiting for my parents to pass. Irrevocable trust funds FTW.

Attached: 1562084494469.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Not sure if this is meant as sarcasm? If not, the person that wrote it probably didn’t graduate high school and probably annoys the fuck out of everyone with their dumbass opinions.

Automating labor is going to happen regardless of the fucking minimum wage. Technology will continue to advance and the price of that technology will continue to decrease. Should we start lowering the minimum wage to keep up with the declining prices of electric motors? Eventually I’ll just have to pay you not to replace me with a brushless rc motor. Even for a right wing dipshit posting on Jow Forums, this is fucking lame.

>So what are millenials actually going to do?
Vote for some faggy gibs candidate like Hernie, I suppose.

Wow, millennials are getting fu-
>2014
Oh, right, still in the middle of the obama recession, nvm.

bear in mind the difference between 19k and 25k is a mere 4 dollars

imainge if you will they jus lowered taxes so that month you spend at work was actually worth something
or maybe they give you more paid vacation days instead?

but no lets raise the min wage and make pennies even more useless then they are now, when i was making 7.25 i was basically doing a dimes worth of work everytime i did something

Are you retarded? The recession was long over by then, and Obama had nothing to do with it other than being president after it had already began.

I don't think you understand how inflation works at all.

Not sure what the hostility if for.

It's a pretty simple concept. If what that poster is true then millennials should be making more now then they were 5 years ago do to raise and promotions.

>Obama had nothing to do with it other than
making it 100x worse

10 years of work for 14$ per hour is not career.

>CA average income for millennials:21k
I'm gen tide pod been working for 2 years and already make alot more than that. Feels good.

>t LARPER

No chart ever takes NEETS into account. Your kind is cowardly, weak, and disposable, society knows you are useless it's only a matter of time until us working man Chad's start hanging you welfare suckers.

>posting data from when they were first entering the workforce

My god, you mean to say they didn't get hired in at 6 figure salaries?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-173326_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 727K)

This is the thread that just keeps on giving. The Obama recession? Fucking really? That’s not even revisionist history, that’s just making shit the fuck up. If you have even a shred of decency you will kill yourself right now just to prevent the extremely unlikely possibility that you might actually impregnate someone one day.

I’m totally serious by the way. You need to die and you should take as many of the people in your shitty family with you as possible. You’re hopeless and i bet you already knew it. If you need me to walk you through how to do it, just reach out and I will spoon feed you the instructions as I’m sure you’re too inept to successfully kill yourself on your own.

Any other mainstream politician would've done more or less the same thing. I'm not defending King Nigger, but blaming him is pointless because he was no different than McCain or any other puppet of the kike bankers.

>people get this mad when a shitty president gets called out

Attached: CD83DE37-C76A-4205-A616-0303AC4F1E66.jpg (920x960, 68K)

>Uses numbers from NPC television.

Try again with actually information

Millennial here.
2012: 18k/year
2013: 32k/year
2014: 42k/year
2015: 55k/year
2016: 72k/year
2017: 88k/year
2018: 101k/year
2019: 124k/year

How did I do it? Graduated college, got a MBA, and changed employers six fucking times.

If anything liberal media would be more critical. The data shows young people are doing well under Trump and the tepublicans.

They're 1year away from being 40 years old. This is how fucked we are by mexicans and boomers

Attached: boomers israel.jpg (640x781, 85K)

you were saying?

Attached: 20160301_obama_1.jpg (2853x1506, 1010K)

>How did I do it?
Your parents have money and you had connections. That's the real story.

Tfw you earn well over triple the average millennial at age 26.

>households
Oh wow 30-35k in an economy where everything costs more and the value of money is shit.

lol this map is just fueling my ego

My middle class parents? My teacher mom and accountant for a now defunct telecom father have baller who lived in a 2300 sq ft home had meaningful connections? Absolutely not. We were just normal middle class who drove old cars, used coupons, Christmas was maybe $200 each kid, attended public school, used student loans and academic scholarships.

Dude I only graduated in 18 and I just jumped to my second job making 78k with a 5k sign on. It would have been another 15k higher, but I am one Class short of my MS.

My family was upper middle, but I have friends who were dirt poor who are doing much better than me.

Haha. You think the average parents had degrees? You think 200$ per kid per Christmas is average?

I mean I'm in the exact same boat, and it felt average growing up. But if you look at the actual numbers you were probably I. The top 20% of households.

ok so you busted your ass super hard for schlomo, went to school for 4 years and was one of the lucky few to actually get the privilege of being able to continue busting your ass for a pay rate that can barely afford a family

the economy is totally great and you're totally not just a piece of shit who just wants to step on other peoples necks

Everybody does. these numbers are nowhere near correct.

Graduated high school in 2002, spent some years fucking around, joined the army, and only got my shit together less than 10 years ago. I know a ton of rich kids from my graduating class who are complete and total fucking losers today despite mommy and daddy, nice university degrees, etc. Some retards just can’t be helped.

Youre easily in the top 25% if not higher you deluded faggot. you have no idea how bad things are

Your assuming all those household are 2 income. A lot of people in that age group are still unmarried.

Even if everyone of them is a 2 income household that still means there making more then pervious generations.

Also as they get older and progress through their careers that income will go up. Op's post is alarmist and misleading. Milianials are doing just as well as any other generation did at that age. Arguably better.

I’m not saying I made it. I hate what I do but the pay is good, the job is stable, and it’s in my degree field. If I didn’t have all of trappings of modern life, I would be making artisan cheese or something interesting.

I’m not saying I made it. I hate what I do but the pay is good, the job is stable, and it’s in my degree field. If I didn’t have all of trappings of modern life, I would be making artisan cheese or something interesting.

All of you posting about how much you make are pathetic.
The average is ACTUALLY 69k, so if you make about 3 times the number on OPs pic, you are probably below average.

cnbc.com/2019/01/11/millennials-households-earn-more-money-than-ever-heres-the-problem.html

I was at the post office the other day (getting a SPID, for other italianons) and I saw one of my old high school acquaintances.

He didn't recognize me, but I recognized him. He was talking with one of the employees about something and at one point he complained that he hadn't made the €8K gross barrier that year so he wasn't gonna get the "Renzi bonus" (which is actually a discount on income tax, and since below 8K you pay no income tax, you don't get it).

He's 25 like me, and I make upwards of 45K/year lmao.

I make 12.50 as an EMT.