WHERE'S THE WAR GOD DAMN IT

WHERE'S THE WAR GOD DAMN IT
STOP BLUEBALLING ME

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

American civil war starts 2024
European fascist revolution starts 2033.

Screen cap this. If you want me to go into the specifics, ask

GIF WAR PLOX

Start deporting muslims and the EU will declare war on you.

Can you elaborate on the American Civil War?

why do you want loads of people to die? autist

Naw Europe pops first.

Probably a communist revolt.

Gladly, I’m afraid Trump will lose the election to Tulsi, however in 2021, a great economic recession caused by China’s stagnating economy and a lack of exports from them as a result. Ethnic and political tensions lead up to the election of 2024. Tulsi is elected again and begins cracking down on right-wing institutions. The Republicans launch a coup, seizing several states but failing to capture Washington. America as a result, Balkanises, with radical movements and the democrats and Republicans fighting off, the Republicans win the war by 2031, however they become increasingly more authoritarian, suspending democracy for a time period and allowing more radical members into their controlled congress and senate, ethno-Nationalism rises and becomes far more mainstream in America, eventually leading to a strong shift towards Fascism.

How will Canada fare in this American Civil war? I'd imagine the spill over could reach them. And how will the European scene kick off?

Thanks but you lost me at Tulsi. Nothing against her but I don't see how she gets the nod.

this

how can you live on while Europe is dying? fag

it never fucking happens

Why should we trust your assumption?

>Tulsi
>getting the nomination
Bongs are terribly ignorant of American politics, aren’t you?

Tulsi is generally more charismatic than Clinton and I’m sorry but she will be elected. America is going in for troubling times, but there will be light.

I now this sounds so fucking simple, but Canada never receives their revolution. It is invaded roughly by 2045 by the new American Fascistic state. The minorities are deported and Canadians become integrated into the rising white population of the Americas a result of strong birth rates by whites.

Now then, for Europe. The European Union is hit very hard by the Great Recession of 2021, the Euro, as a result of hyperinflation, goes to shit. People become more radical and turn further to authoritarian ideologies. Funny enough, the first country of revolution is France, they were perhaps the hardest hit out of the developed countries of Europe, with the rising Muslim population, a strong Catholic, Franco nationalist government seized power via military coup with support from millions of French whites. France trades heavily with America whilst adopting autarky. Their economy improves, Poland follows next, then Italy, under a general conservative government, makes more ties with Russia and France. Germany suffers greatly as well. Now, to my own country, Britain is also hit severely hard by the recession and the American civil war due to strong trading with them due to Brexit. The white populace finally uncuck themselves and storm Parliament with the help of the military, they overthrow the government and decapitate the Prime Minister in an event almost satirically referred to as bloody Friday. These nations begin to align and eventually create a decentralised ethno-nationalist European bloc.

Whats happens to Brazil and Latin America ?

You have to be the dumbest brit Ive seen post in a long time. I can smell the fact that you are a ugly shitskin from here.

They of course get absorbed into the Greater American Republic.

Its never happening.

Attached: 1557432547998.jpg (657x527, 92K)

Brazil becomes a superpower along with United Europa and America.

You need only wait a few more years, and then you will see.

>no comfy happening threads
>no comfy war threads and generals

shut the fuck up faggot