1 in 4 homeless people are women

>1 in 4 homeless people are women
This institutionalized misogyny must end.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

No one ever talks about the prison gender gap

who are the other 3 of 4?

So 3 in 4 are men? Ok.

Sounds like institutionalized misandry to me if 75% of homeless people are men.

9 in 10 women are disgusting sluts.
The female race must be ended.

Nobody

This means 75% are men.

so what are the other fucking 3? fuckin ladyboy queers? what kind of batshit retarded statistic is this?

be happy the odds are not 2 and 2

Which thus means 25% of homeless are women. How did we let things get so bad for women?

It's honestly super easy for holes to get a free place to stay
>get kicked out of home
>whip out tinder
>"I love you so much user, lets move in together"
>move in with user
>user pays for all of your utilities and you don't pay for rent
>fuck other guys in his bed while he's at work
>fuck him once every few months out of pity "user, I just have a headache tonight"

I'm honestly surprised it's as high as 25% homeless who are women

usually proving access to a wet slit is enough for a woman to secure food and shelter for decades at a time.

Attached: 1556829720660.jpg (474x474, 15K)

At least post the infographic from the publication, retard.

Attached: 1 in 4 homeless are women.jpg (528x643, 101K)

We must close the homelessness gap.

I find it hard to believe 1/4 are women. I live in a urban hellscape and the overwhelming majority of homeless people I see day to day are men. I'd say it's closer to 1/10 homeless people are women and even that might be generous.

Realistically, if I see a homeless woman, young or old whatever, how likely would they be a personal hole if I give them shelter and some food every now and then?

A homeless woman could literally get anyone to house her.

So? This is only attempting to close the "homelessness gap" that women suffer from. What's wrong with that?

Do women deserve to be given housing without earning it? Why would women deserve free housing yet men don't?

there are tons of female only shelters and what not. homeless women don't get left on the street, that is why your perception that they are all men is a bit skewed

people online just cant seem to grasp the sarcasm.

Attached: restingbitch.jpg (600x568, 50K)

i know this slut

women are easily made submissive to a master, which is why (((certain))) men want to give women (((free))) money and housing at the taxpayers expense. they become submissive to daddy government and undermine the traditional family.

Attached: 1554091178309.jpg (391x366, 23K)

We need more homeless women.

I don't believe this figure at all. Where are they, then? You might see one or two for every fifty or sixty homeless men on the streets. Or do they mean "in emergency accomodation" which amounts to having your own free bedsit ergo not actually homeless? I can well imagine women are given priority bedsits.

Attached: 1535833183988.png (412x299, 98K)

who?

Attached: 1559769356169.jpg (500x430, 103K)

And how many of those "1" can be saved to convert them to sex slaves?

staying at other people's homes

>be a homeless woman for 2 seconds
>get immediately picked up and given food, water, and shelter in exchange for a daily dicking
That's why you don't see them.

Sometimes it feels like everything I read, hear and see is designed to play to women’s emotions.

yep. the ones that don't get picked up immediately are all ex-whores. They did it to themselves, made themselves unlovable in the eyes of men. Of course they end up in the trash.