How is it fair that blue states have members of Congress RIGHT NOW in the U.S...

How is it fair that blue states have members of Congress RIGHT NOW in the U.S. House who are there for all intents and purposes representing illegal immigrants? How is it fair these states get a bigger say in the Electoral College due to these people?

Attached: Kirk.jpg (850x850, 153K)

They are going to give those people a path to citizenship. they want to make those people legal citizens. Do you have a problem with them attempting to have these 'illegal' immigrants legalized?

The better question is why should they be gifted such an opportunity?

Every once in a while charlie says something that's not totally retarded

>They are going to give those people a path to citizenship. they want to make those people legal citizens. Do you have a problem with them attempting to have these 'illegal' immigrants legalized?

ummm...Ya, actually I do have a problem with it. The political system of the US doesnt give two shits about immigrants or its own citizens and its plainly obvious. Wages have steadily declined over the past 60 years or so, property values have gone up, education and healthcare costs are sky high, unemployment has been misrepresented in this country for a long time, the actual numbers are 4 to 8 times higher then what they are reporting. How about we work on helping the people who are already here user?

You know as well as I do, the dems dont give a fuck about illegals, they just wont the vote...

>muh fair
Democrats are trying to turn red states permanently blue so the only way for Republicans to gain office is to hold the current positions of Democrats who themselves will be free to move further to the left if they want. Republicans of the same ilk as Charlie Kirk are at best not gonna do shit to stop it and at worst are gonna help facilitate it because "muh GDP, muh economics, muh corporations gud, muh campaign donation from Koch bros".

America is a nation of immigrants. these people just want a better life. the democrats are trying to legalize them and give them citizenship to naturalize them and the republicans want to arrest them and throw them out of the country simply because the majority of immigrants support the democrats who were willing to help them. (shocker)

don't you just hate it when theres a line to the buffet, and someone cuts in front of everyone?

The vast majority already pay their fair share of taxes, and are part of numerous communities across your country

I have no problem counting people under legal visa
Counting undocumented is akin to counting people vacationing
Being undocumented is a temporary status awaiting deportation

So because they pump votes for your team. Got it.

>The vast majority already pay their fair share of taxes
Lmao Nigel you're a funny guy.

>
>America is a nation of immigrants. these people just want a better life. the democrats are trying to legalize them and give them citizenship to naturalize them and the republicans want to arrest them and throw them out of the country simply because the majority of immigrants support the democrats who were willing to help them. (shocker)

Fucking idiot...Go research what a zero sum game is...Now reach into that waste of space you call a brain and visualize capitalism in this country...Got it???

More immigrants = loss of wages for people already existing in this country. There is not an infinite labor market you brainlet.

FOR EVERY IMMIGRANT YOU BRING IN, YOUR HURTING THE ECONOMIC SITUATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY HERE...

Can user understand this...

Thank you for your intelligent and well-thought response.

You're an imbecile. Its an invasion army meant to displace and destroy all white people. And to help facilitate the NWO. Fuck off. (shocker)

Only in kind to your post. Besides sales tax, which everyone pays if you buy something here, what do they pay?

Aren't big states like California already underrepresented though?

Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA in general seems like a controlled opposition. They regurgitate the same neocon talking points the GOP has been saying for decades. Candace Owens is also probably a secret democrat making sure republicans try to gain the support of nonwhites who will never back.

Attached: 8D3296F4-E4B2-4896-AB33-A0F71AD60DA6.jpg (512x384, 34K)

>Do you have a problem with them attempting to have these 'illegal' immigrants legalized?
If they have a criminal record, and have no skills that are worth a fuck, I do have a problem with them being offered citizenship. If they don't provide a real value to society, than there is no reason for us to support them.

Yes I do.

Funny how the dems we're openly against it until they started hemorrhaging voters
Now they have no choice but to be for publicly for it

Attached: 2005-secure-punish-prevent.jpg (600x300, 48K)

yep yep...Thats exactly what this is meant to do. The most effective way to destroy a country is to enact a mass immigration policy. A country cant exist without a sense of shared cultural identity and values. Bring a bunch of immigrants in and eventually a point will be reached at which the social system is unable to hold itself together...

You can already see it tearing...

The reality is if Republicans had pointed this out 10 years ago, Obama never would have been elected because the Midwest (which has lost electoral voters) never would have voted for him

If Republicans push this now, then Michigan and Wisconsin and Minnesota an Pennsylvania will be republican states for the forseeable future. New Jersey too, maybe.

>4-8 times

You need to factor in the over 65 and under-18 population

illegals file tax returns because the money they make "on the table" isn't enough to be taxed and they benefit from the gibs. They use stolen social security numbers to do this, the IRS allows it because they are jews.

You are defending thievery from the American people on multiple levels.

>You need to factor in the over 65 and under-18 population

I kinda did...Just a rough off the cuff calculation though. Should be in the ball park, atleast its closer to the truth then what the government reports

it's what Ronald Reagan did, and considering he was one of the best presidents and an inspiration for Zion Don, it should happen again. MIGA!

Attached: 1333177461609.jpg (300x400, 60K)

>Believing illegals pay taxes
Sales tax, yes, all others, not so much. Bong ignorance isn’t a good thing.

In any case it depends on state

>they want to make those people legal citizens
They literally don't. They want deferred/indefinite residency, not permanent citizenship. Non citizens are much easier to exploit.

>the vast majority of them steal citizen's identities to get a ssn
Pick a hole

USA is a nation of colonizers. It doesn’t make sense to accept new colonization because of that though.

White Northern Europeans are pathologically averse to inter-personal conflict, so much so you could take a shit on them and they’d stand there and do nothing. The future of Western Civilisation lies with Southern and Eastern Europe those with “hot-blood” and not the “cold-blooded” reptilians of North and North-Western Europe.

They pay sales tax and maybe dmv fees. They're all payed under the table, so no, they don't pay state or federal income tax, which is undeniably where taxpayers pay the bulk of their taxes.

New births = loss of wages for people already existing in this country. There is not an infinite labor market you brainlet.

Are you pro abortion?

Yes

Fuck Obama voting traitors. Never forgive these people.
Piss on their donkey party. Burn you fucking traitors.

you need to kill yourself immediately.

Attached: 1562608862503.jpg (1035x1280, 160K)

wog

I would if I were you, burger.

Wouldn't red states like texas, lousiana and others lose electoral votes too?

>replying to B8
Are there any lefties on this site anyway?
You guys gave good answers. This was a good discussion I learned some things.
I only did this because it was a low effort OP
Im proud of you guys.

No...Against abortion except under extreme circumstances...

Wanting to play Saturday Night Slut doesnt give you the right to end a life and place a burden on society...Which is most generally what your doing when you raise a kid in a single parent household

It’s not. Every illegal should be rounded up and kicked out of the country and every politician and activist who advocates for illegal aliens should be rounded up and imprisoned permanently.

Generally, the natural birth rate is approximately proportional to the growth in the economy. More people, parents, more services, more jobs etc. Especially in a developed nation with an economy that can't rapidly expand like 1940/50 america, we can't introduce millions of people into the legitimate labor market

Logical fallacy.
>Births are decreasing available labor therefore fuck it let all the immigrants in immediately!!

Required reading

Attached: SXYhpjj.jpg.png (696x6843, 739K)

Reminder: Obama and the cucks took the question out in 2010. Before that it was there since the 1800s.

Attached: thanks_obama.png (1106x895, 284K)

>we can't introduce millions of people into the legitimate labor market

MUH RACIST!!!

Translation: Oy vey! Our loan profits are going to shrink!!! QUICK BRING MORE PEOPLE IN THAT AREN'T ALREADY PART OF OUR DEBT SYSTEM

No shit

>if we counted US citizens instead of illegals

There are plenty of legal non-citizens in the US too.

If you don't vote for more government and bigger corporations, we will import and support a group of new peasants who will.

Attached: Hi my name is Judge Mariana Pfaelzer. I ruled that California had to provide welfare to illegals..pn (500x941, 234K)

Wasn’t the US founded on the notion “no taxation without representation” so not giving non citizens representation is literally against your own values mutts

Not just that, but immigrants also often function as the closest big corporations can get to slave labor. Because they'll live 10 of them in 1 tiny shit house, while working hard hours for pathetic wages, all while aware they can be instantly replaced by another illegal.

>Do you have a problem with them attempting to have these 'illegal' immigrants legalized?
Yes

>be tourist
>get sales taxed
>demand right to vote

non citizens??? Oh, you mean people who choose to cross into the country illegally without going thru established channels...Follow the rules get a prize...

MUH...AMERICA IS SO RACIST AND MEAN, I HATE YOU GUYS...

*Proceeds to sell everything so I can move to America...

>non citizens??? Oh, you mean people who choose to cross into the country illegally without going thru established channels...Follow the rules get a prize...

Permanent resident alien here.

I followed all the rules. I went from embassy to embassy. I filled out the forms and went through all the procedures.

I'm not a citizen. Im here legally. I have a job, I pay taxes.

Do I not deserve representation either?

And that image still doesn't cover the impact on wages the illegals have on citizens, nevermind the ability of citizens to fairly negotiate with employers, nevermind the way businesses can cut corners while employing illegals, resulting in worse safety conditions and hours worked - after all, if juan gets hurt on the job, he never worked for you in the first place.

How can a citizen compete with that? It doesn't even matter if you agree to work at juan's wages; you still cost more due to insurance, holidays, sick days, you have legal limits on how many hours you can work, you have legal recourse for wrongful termination, or getting hurt on the job, etc.

To be competitive with illegals as a citizen you would actually have to agree to work for less money than they do.

And you'd still be paying taxes on top of it all, unlike the illegal. And you still wouldn't be able to collect welfare, unlike the illegal.

It is fucking criminal what is being done with this mass immigration bullshit.

Going to say no, because you're not a fucking citizen.

Obviously not until citizenship.
People who have work visas in Japan shouldn't vote in their elections, for example.

Only citizens should vote.

You have representation you moron
You get counted in the representation calculation for number of reps

Have you guys noticed that a lot of immigrants who have become citizens are really mistrusting of illegals, and even more """"racist"""" than naturally born citizens? I'm sure it's just a coincidence, and a fact that should continue being ignored

Except trump outright said that the non citizen question is about removing non citizens from the congressional districting.

"Number one, you need it for Congress — you need it for Congress for districting"

He's attempting to take away the representation I do have.

KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT user! Wouldnt want an accident to happen...

haha (((twitter))) opinions. i instantly assume aids.

No he said it for illegals you probable poo

And that's a good thing

Yes, there is supposed to be a uniform rule of naturalization, not affirmative immigration action for border jumpers. Go back and get in line like everyone else

If you've done all this why not push a little bit further and get your citizenship?

The problem I see is: non citizens should definitely not get a say in social issues, but if they pay taxes, should atleast have a say in fiscal issues. But there is no easy way to seperate the two, so unfortunately, no.

VOTING IS FOR SLAVES. THE SYSTEM IS A FUCKING JOKE. GET READY FOR WAR!

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

You have to have been a permanent resident for 5 years. Im on year 4. Ask me again in a year mate.

He, as well as basically everyone in the thread, including the dingus in the OP image has made no distinction between illegal, legal, and citizens.

That's nice, but until they're legal they shouldn't count towards electoral votes.

Change your flag.

Attached: 1499210768560.jpg (511x836, 109K)

I find it unbelievable that any of this is up to debate.

Simple, just start a meme.
"Show support to our immigrants. Check NO on the citizen question!"

Everyone else in this thread are nativist
Trump doesn't get to decide how to interpret the representation clause of the constitution

Jesus Christ learn some American civics

The census will either be the same as it was in 2000. See
Which doesn't delineate between citizens and legal residents, and is therefore useless for redistricting

Or it will be a new question with a legality clause which might pass muster in the supreme court for losing representation

Talking about fairness lol. Why shouldn't you just design the election winner the one who has the most votes instead of your weird system.

You americans are truly dumb, it's incredible. I'm pretty sure you've not even gave your all.

Total population of the USA = about 320,000,000
The number of representatives in the House of Representatives = 435
320,000,000/ 435 = 735,632
735,632*18 = 13,241,379 illegals in just those mentioned areas.

The number of Representatives is capped at 435, so if these Democrat States lose 18, then Republican States gain 18 Representatives and Electoral College Votes.

>Trump doesn't get to decide how to interpret the representation clause of the constitution

Arguing that the president isnt allowed to transgress his authority/powers is pretty fallacious given the last 2 presidents have made strong use of executive orders to ignore the judicial branch.

The goalpost moving in this thread is hilarious desu

>FOLLOW DA ROOLZ
I did

>YOU GET REPRESENTATION
Except trump wants to remove it

>HE MEANT ONLY FOR ILLEGALZ
Except he didn't say that, and instead said all non-citizens

>HE CANT OVERSTEP HIS BOUNDS LIKE THE LAST 19 TIMES HE'S DONE IT THOUGH
Okay man, but you know I don't trust that right?

What's your next goalpost shift gonna be mate?

Because we have many competing interests and don't want 3 cities to run the country like a supermajority runs California

How many constitutions have you gone through?

Attached: 143.png (800x500, 51K)

Nah dude I ride the 7 to work every day. Fuck immigrants

I see you easily fall for liberal fear mongering

Electoral College ensures states with low population still have a say in electing the president. All states get 3 electors no matter how small. Another good thing about the electoral college is it makes candidates campaign in states they would not under a popular vote system, it makes candidates care about rural voters instead of just campaigning in big cities. The electoral college helps keep the country together so the rural people don't get crushed in every election and try to succeed from the US.

I think you should be removed from this country for even thinking this. You are an alien you aren't a citizen you Have zero rights! Fuck you and your entitled bulllshit you should feel lucky we even let you become a resident alien. People are getting really pissed about legal and illegal aliens tread carefully asshole.

>What is replacement growth

>Aren't big states like California already underrepresented though?

Sort of, but remember when they're shrieking about "muh population of 40,000,000 vs. 575,000" that literally millions and millions of their forty million are not U.S. citizens, whereas states such as Wyoming have very few illegals residing there.

If somebody breaks into your house, do you let them keep your television and give them a pat on the back?

@charliekirk1488

Yes. They came in unlawfully.
Send them back and blacklist them for life.

Finally, OP. I thought this was a slide thread.

Where's the BOOM!?

>How is it fair these states get a bigger say in the Electoral College due to these people?

It doesn't matter all that much since in this scenario Texas, Georgia and Florida would lose 16 electoral votes too (3.2M in CA, NY, IL v 2.75 in TX, FL and GA)

It's not we should try to pass an amendment alrering the language of the Constitution to "citizens"

No fucking shit Charlie

you shouldn't get representation. Dont like it then gtfo you entitled fag. Honestly hope you get forced back, because you are knowingly subverting the country when you are intelligent enough to know better.

>How is it fair

Life isn't fair you fucking faggot commie cuckold. The strong rule over the weak. That is the natural order. Right now: white men are pathetic, weak, cowardly Christfags. It's the future you chose when you chose that shitskin slave-cult as a religion. You can change anytime you want. You outnumber Jews 60:1 so that isn't an excuse either.

Attached: 6761B496-331D-4606-86FB-F6C73184F78C.jpg (300x517, 51K)

You'll be changing your tune when Texas turns eternally blue when the boomers start dying en masse and the state falls to 30% white