My 12 years old sister is currently crying because some actor died...

my 12 years old sister is currently crying because some actor died, she made a post on some social media and got like 10k people seing it in a short time with 1000+ reactions

what a weird time to be alive

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/11/21/white-house-approves-use-of-force-some-law-enforcement-roles-for-border-troops/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smash her phone immediately

whats weird about that?

Be thankful you are a boy. Don't date or marry. You'll be glad you didn't.

Your sister might be an NPC.

Also who was kill?

I teared up a little when Bourdain died. Stupid as it may be, sometimes you identify with celebrities and look up to them. I imagine it's more so adolescents.

Probably that Disney lad, weirdly I would've thought 12 years old would be too young to know him I thought he'd be late 90s early 2000s tier famous

This is Jow Forums. OP is safe.

>12 year old
>social media

Hey jew. How's it going in jewland?

>i know him since my birth
quote from my sister
it's an obvious lie

please die in a fire.
:^)

that emote implies sarcasm, i love you too greatest ally

Holocaust.

How did your ancestors escape the holocaust?

Thanks for asking goy. It's going great

Better fire then you in nuclear fire. Based best ally

Nah just joking. I don't care about jews. Fooled ya!

good joke, you know the holocaust is a lie. my grandparents used to tell me stories about what a good man uncle hitler was

>not wrong
how's the nigger massacre at your boarder going? I think we just got authorized lethal force at ours too!

drumpf is too much of a pussy to authorize lethal force

You got me muhammed. hhhhhh

Humans already have a natural tendency towards idolatry but if you take from them their ethnic roots and identity this tendency becomes catastrophic. Obviously even worst in females because of their lower cognitive and emotional intelligence.

Use her account to post a tweet about the jews

I'm still seething about that epic prank, if we would have known Hitler was a jewish agent we never would have given you a home in Palestine which you now call Israel.

Good one you filthy hook nosed kike. I don't think I'm giving away too much when I tell you that our next prank will be much more real than your last one.

You need to start dating your sister, it will be weird at first, but if you don’t see will be fucking niggers soon. You need to mind fuck bed first into seeing you as a lover and not a brother, then plant your seed in her and have as many kids as possible. If she hits the fan move to Poland

Isn't it a sin for you to write that name? Be careful or you'll end up being kicked out of Hell and sent to Heaven.

you should be happy for her, she's gonna be alone and miserable in 18 years.

...I don't hate on your zion dream bruh

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/11/21/white-house-approves-use-of-force-some-law-enforcement-roles-for-border-troops/

Attached: deport_b.jpg (353x353, 15K)

thanks for the laugh chap

Attached: 1539967847075.jpg (267x323, 7K)

have sex

You're right. What was I thinking?! How anti-Semitic of me.
Instead we should talk about our strength.
Diversity is good.
Diversity is a strength!
Diversity is what will make the middle east so peaceful!
Let's share some diversity. :^)

Attached: 30 yr old tumor.jpg (600x590, 135K)