Single moms

>started reading the bible a little late me thinks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-125939.png (720x1280, 560K)

maybe she's a widow or the dad is a deadbeat

whatever the case may be its signaling for specific people

i would go to asia and marry a bug before i would ever consider marrying a roastie with someone else's kid.

>reading the bible
I dont think roasties understand anything that is written there.

Treat widows with respect, anons.

Attached: yyioul.gif (127x316, 16K)

Tits or GTFO

There are only two things women get out of the bible

Matthew 7:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
>Judge not, that ye be not judged.

and

John 8:11 King James Version (KJV)
>She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee:

They never ever finish the verses. They always leave out
>go, and sin no more

lmao you're not supposed to actually read the bible, that's why you go to church so the pastor can read it to you, you're just getting spoilers if you read ahead of the group

Do you really want to see my titties?

Widows are the only acceptable case if she's an exceptional woman still capable of bearing children, and what percent of single mothers are widows? Stop white knighting for roasties that made horrible mistakes and want to dump them on men so starved of affection they would actually tolerate such an arrangement

> The absolute state of the goyim

I love single moms. You can treat their kids like shit behind their back, while they are totally desperate and try their hardest to lure you in a long term relationship. Just give them a little bit of hope and you can have quite some fun.

>men so starved of affection they would actually tolerate such an arrangement
Sounds like a transaction though.

That’s a man, baby.

>maybe she's a widow
Extremely rare, unlikely.

>the dad is a deadbeat
That's just another way of saying she can't choose a good man, she's just another single mother.

>quoting some shit
I hope you read the original so you can understand that "יהוה" isnt really there but its only you that is god.

This. It's disingenuous to try to pass exceptions as the rule. Most single moms suck and made poor choices. It's entirely self inflicted.

>Deadbeat fathers don't end up with deadbeat mothers.

...........most of you 27+ guys don't really have a choice. And before you say younger women, get real. You're not leonardo di caprio. Wake up buddy.

Original bible is in greek

I said respect widows, not respect 16yo entitled amerimutt latina teen moms. I don't white knight women that get pregnant in order to save a relationship or just some unlucky bastard that found a dickhead to procreate with . I know single moms and I know widows, and they stay single until their youngest kid is at least 16 years old, they don't have time to spend looking for affection because they're comitted to their children. What have you encountered personally?

aramaic

The New Testament was originally written in koine greek, kike.

Projecting. My options have never been better at exactly 27 atm. What are you smoking kek

No it wasn't
I said original
Like the tanah and neviyim
The new testament is boring and just shoves the same shit like in the tanah just without the murder/killing.

Maybe she divorced him or cheated on him and stole all his money

lol yeah sure they are hans, sure they are. Maybe that czech whore you pay to touch your peen will marry you some day LOL

You are just some bitter phag. Likely didn't luck out on the genetic lottery. As your president would say: sad

Not only did she let that deadbeat penetrate her, she thought it was a good idea to procreate with him. Another dumb cunt that lives life moment to moment and applies absolutely zero frontal lobe processing to her future. Zero difference between her and a nigger.

She played with fire and now 80% of her life has 3rd degree burns and she wonders why she’s utterly repulsive.

Attached: 1BB162B2-748B-4032-9EB4-E9E2FB3C4434.jpg (1024x793, 56K)

Was at tim hortons today after getting off work.

Fat girl with three mixed children two of which were crying and the last one was running around saying mama mama she didn't scold them or anything.

I just wanted some damn milk after a day's work

>dad is a deadbeat
She is still married then.

>drinking milk after work

Look its fucking hot in the factory where i work and i want to cool dowb without drinking a shit ton of suger or caffeine

Feel bad for that kid.

He looks mentally stunted, but for social reasons.

Ever heard of water?

you can't trust what's in milk anymore

at least the father appears white or hispanic, could be worse

At this point it's a lot of stuff that contains evil shit, example Colgate tooth paste. Main reason why we don't want that US trade deal.