Remember that average Trump voter and a conservative in general is a retard

Remember that average Trump voter and a conservative in general is a retard.

Attached: 1562603541174.jpg (600x600, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r_yUM3gtUFo
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/c2zl52/nxivm_sex_cult_witness_passes_polygraph_admitting/
wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/atlantas-hiv-epidemic-compared-to-third-world-african-countries/263337845
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never forget:
99.99% of anti trump shills that were polled tested positive for AIDS.

All people are fucking stupid. D&C is a kike tactic you fucking toilet gremlin.
youtu.be/r_yUM3gtUFo

Don't the libs get mad when boomers post obviously fake memes like this on Facebook? Or, is it okay when they do it?

Agrabah *should* burn. What's your fucking point
If we could find ariels underwater palace we'd blow it up too

bomb disneyland!

Do you NOT support bombing Agrabah?

So Democrats and the entire left-wing lost to retards?

Good to know

Attached: 1482428032593.jpg (600x858, 294K)

Yeah. Trump is a Jew lover. Remember to vote Democrat or not to vote at all! The democrats will win this election and we can be done with the man who isn't a nazi, like us!

>never forget: when asked, 82% of Hillary Clinton voters said they support “4th trimester” abortions

How many times do I have to post this pic before you fucktards will listen?

Attached: Trump Loves Islamism.jpg (1200x630, 103K)

The poll also said like 40% of Democrat voters wanted to provide aid to Agrabah
t. Dem voter

There's absolutely no information in this photo or any type of source. It's literally just a fake fact and I have no reason to believe it.

Here I'll show you

Did you know that 64% of faggots don't wipe their ass after they shit because they prefer the pungent smell?

How can anyone with ready access to information not be anti-trump? You don't even need to go looking to the darkest depths of the chans, just follow him on Twitter and see how much of a poser shill Trump is.

I would bomb the fuck out of Agrabah, they're all faggots

NXIVM Sex Cult Witness Passes Polygraph Admitting that Comet ...
[Search domain www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/c2zl52/nxivm_sex_cult_witness_passes_polygraph_admitting/] reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/c2zl52/nxivm_sex_cult_witness_passes_polygraph_admitting/
NXIVM Sex Cult Witness Passes Polygraph Admitting that Comet Pizza Owner, Anthony Weiner, Stormy Daniels were at Recruitment Party where Snuff Films were Broadcast. Richard Brandon's Private Island also Used

>So Democrats and the entire left-wing lost to retards?
The actual leftists supported Sanders and were cheated by billionaires posing as leftists.

>Let me tell you about your country

I'd support 4th trimester abortions for niggers. They are pretty based in my opinion and you guys clearly elected the wrong candidate.

>Aqraba is a Palestinian town in the Nablus Governorate, located eighteen kilometers southeast of Nablus in the northern West Bank. According to the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, Aqraba had a population of approximately 8,180 inhabitants in 2007

Fuck Palestine, it technically doesn't exist.

... for niggers.

Tell that to Epstien

Yeah and 81% percent of respondents said there should be mandatory labelling on food that contains DNA.
What's your point exactly?

I Know Right! Blorg is an orange dumbass baby with small hands. What a retard. He even framed that White man Epstein for the crimes BLUYMBFZ actually did. What a baby. No wonder he's a pedo. After some more people on the right respond to me I'll switch gears and talk about what a JEW KIKE SHLOMO ZION BLUMPT he really is.

Nothing wrong with that. Disney needs to be stopped

It's true, most gays smell of shit

L dance L dance democrats L dance L dance

The false sense of superiority is all they have left. College educated whites went for trump

>How can anyone with ready access to information not be anti-[INSERT POLITICIAN OF CHOICE HERE]? You don't even need to go looking to the darkest depths of the chans, just follow him/her on Twitter and see how much of a poser shill {POLITICIAN] is.

Black people literally believe in Wakanda, so what's you'r point?

kek

We should bomb wakanda

80% of people have iqs under 110.

HIV and AIDS are by far the most prevalent in deep red states. in fact there's a perfect correlation between the % that voted trump and HIV prevalence, google it

This is a bullshit jewish trick that has been around since Bush (this specific Agrabah trick, not the specific results _this time_). What they don't tell you is that the same percentage of democrafts said we SHOULDN'T bomb Agrabah.19% of Democrats SUPPORTED bombing Agrabah.

Attached: 1553311856154.png (405x212, 65K)

They won the popular vote, it's just USrael that is undemocratic. Also if big chunk of your country is retarded and ignorant at the same time with no education believing in flat earth and vaccines causing autism no wonder complete dumbasses like Trump can win. The more outrageous you are the more the insecure low IQ's like you.

Why? It's full of niggers. It'll be Detroit-tier in three generations.

blormph ran on an anti-war campaign retard
everyone knows its JEWS that agitate for bombing the middle east, if anyone wants to bomb anything its because jew media won't shut up about agitating for it to happen

>implying the poll result doesn't consist of people being fully aware of what Agrabah is and still voted yes anyways
Fuck Aladdin

Never forget:
The same people who made fake polls about that made fake polls about the election.

Here are the full results of that poll, btw.

www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_121715.pdf

So, how much do you earn for shilling?

>Implying that everyone is an expert on their own country.
Sadly, this is not the case. If listed all the examples, we'd be here all day.

>sourceless statistic
>le orange man bad
>muh conservatives
>gloating that a bunch of inbred retards and boomers beat you so bad youre still crying about it almost 4 years later
Die mad about it, perogi nigger

Hillary Clinton should've won, at least she's not secretly a Jew. Remember to vote Biden or Yang! Better than Israel lover Trump. We nazis can't stand him. If you vote Trump, you are a person of color rather than a cool nazi!

>You shouldn't want to destroy fictional things
I can't believe you'd just let space Hitler and the Martian Nazis get away with holocausting the Galaxy like that.

Something tells me that this isn't true.

Detroit would be wakanda-tier if whiteys stopped oppressing the blacks by telling them what is and what is not "legal"

>posting 20 year old out-of-date memes
Currently it is traditional European-American Christians who are against wars in the middle east, while the coastal Jews and their brown helots are fervently in favor. Trump was elected on an anti-war platform.

Attached: Polak.jpg (660x634, 69K)

>Fuck Palestine, it technically doesn't exist.
Why does Israel need American taxpayer money fighting a nonexistent country?

Hello Mossad

>Muh popler boat
t. Someone who doesn't understand U.S politics.

Yeah. Fuck Drumpf! Vote Democrat. Get him out of office!

Trump was elected on an anti-immigrant platform, something which he has failed at, now his shills try and push the cope of muh Dow Jones.

>WE ONEY PO CUZ WYTE FOLX DUN MAGKED US SLAVES I AIN FINNA WORK WIFOUT MUH PAYPUR YA SMELL ME

Attached: 1550872060812.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

And if you look at that correlation, you'll find out it's the states with the most concentrated populations of blacks.

It isn't the whites getting AIDS. It's the niggers. wsbtv.com/news/2-investigates/atlantas-hiv-epidemic-compared-to-third-world-african-countries/263337845

This level of cope. Trump is literally going to make you circumicised mutts going to die for Israel in Iran.

Attached: 151111110337-us-foreign-military-aid-2014-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 108K)

Don't most gays use lady perfume to mask the stink?

They are not retarded, people just naturally assume the question makes sense so they thought they were asked about Syria (agrabah you probably mean a leppo?) or whatever was in the news

completely non-sequitur, no where did I say you should vote for democrats, that is just you projecting.

Yeah.

Based Brit knows that his country>>>>our country while Trump is around. Get that Kike out of office.

Vote Democrat!

Why do the wars continue no matter who's in power?

>Talks about the US being "undemocratic"
>Flag: Poland
>Poland, type of government: representative democracy
>US, type of government: representative democracy
Hm.

And 100% of liberals believe Hogwarts is a real place

And they still lost to a retard?

US politics is so retarded that makes a vote of an inbred no education reatard from Wyoming twice as powerful than a CEO of IT company in California.
Remember that only rural retards and people with no education voted for Trump, the big city dwellers and the educated people (people who actually make the economy) all voted against Trump.

Big think right here.

Fuck disneystan, I hope trump bombs the shit outta them.

Attached: 1548338770701.jpg (534x539, 64K)

Well if I don't vote Democrat then he wins again. What do you suggest to get him out of our president home? Not voting? That also would work.

Because you're a Chinese colony and others don't want the world to look like that

Cope. You have a president that was elected by a minority of people.

>believing leftist memes
You’re not doing anything to dispel the subhuman intelligence in Poland stereotype, OP.

They think everyone is equal too.

I'm not optimistic that Trump will fulfill his promises, just saying that he ran on an explicitly anti-war platform.

Attached: 1523789694224.png (900x2921, 1.48M)

agrebah is in the head of a kike that made that pedodisney shit up
it should be carpet bombed by the b52 fleet

People always think of the USA because the USA is always taking everyone's oil and propping up authoritarian regimes.

And that's a good thing. Unironically.

It's Saudi Arabia's fault.

Organise a march against Jewry and descend on Washington DC to usurp this false leader and install a people's government, deportations start the next day and all is well. Why isn't that why your 2nd amendment is for? Surely people in America don't just spend their times modifying their guns to look tacticool and actually intend to use them right...

Name a few cities in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan without using google.

>Minotiry of people
>Green party: 1,207,141 individual votes, 0 electoral college votes
I think I found the actual minority, since you like to make shit up.

Drmpf confirmed loving Jews. We need a different person in office. Vote Democrat or just don't vote! That will show the Jews!!

Attached: image (2).jpg (1024x1024, 1008K)

Attached: 42CA508D-0617-437C-94C8-A02885671127.gif (500x230, 1.94M)

lol, poland.

Attached: lolwut.png (1696x694, 1.36M)

Wait a minute, isn't this recycled from the bu$h era?

NEVER FORGET...

Posting statistics without referencing the source, is dumb as shit...Was this a CNN poll by chance???

fucking idiot...

W. era meme level bullshit.
Most Trump supporters I've met don't want to bomb anybody unless there is a really good reason.

>Always taking everyone's oil
>Leaf
Go figure. If you weren't such a fucking retard, you'd be able to figure out that if ANY of it was about oil, we'd simply fucking invade you. Why do it the much harder way? Not a damn thing changed in regards to US/Iraq in terms of oil. Afghanistan has NO FUCKING OIL AT ALL. Syria? That was France, UK and Malaysia.. but since you're a fucking retard you don't know that.

Seriously, do some research on your own time.

the average Obama supported signed a petition to end women's suffrage and another one to nuke Russia.

You Brits really overestimate small arms (I know you've never seen one in real life, but they are not magical tank busters that overthrow the strongest military in the world) and just how many people are not willing to be complacent to let the Government and Corporations run their lives.

They didn't pass the 5% threshold

Umm...shouldn't you be thanking us right now Polack? Or do you identify more of the fact that your grandpa was a german rape baby from ww2?

Excuse me, Libya was France/UK/Malaysia.

Let's be honest, Aladdin was king sand nigger.

>THEY'RE NOT IN THE MINORITY! THEY DIDN'T EVEN PASS THE 5% THRESHOLD!!
The state of you.

Never forget that 100% of the niggers who voted for Obama crashes Travelocity to go to Wakanda, a fictional hidden technologically advanced ethnostate in Africa.

>Vote for Trump to delay you replacement by a few years but on the bright side, DESTROY the trannies and libs in the process

If every party got into parliament there would be mess, it's also the problem with dumb mentality of amerimutts, they don't want any change, so you're stuck with a two party system there was no movement that would act against those two parties and be promoted enough.

The same as with gun control, free healthcare, public no cost universities. None of those things will ever happen, because of eternal ignorance and low education of majority of people.

In essence, our only choice to stop evil Trump is to not vote or Vote Democrat. We at Jow Forums are smart enough to do that. We are voting Democrat rather than for the guy who likes Jews and people of color. Next he will be loving transgendered people or non-heterosexuals!