Ready for Mueller Round 2, Jow Forums?

Ready for Mueller Round 2, Jow Forums?

Attached: 15873428943.png (597x615, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What connections does Barr have to Epstein? I'd heard something about his father having hired Epstein or something back in the 70s?

round 1 never ended
and it will never end

It would be in the best interests of our chaos God that both Trump and Bill were diddling kids on Epstein island.

I want every single normie, left and right, to kill themselves as fast as possible.

trust the plan goyim

Evidence so far is that trump barred Epstein from maralago for propositioning an employee. He also never flew with him.

I don't think you understand how this works. Epstein will "compose" something for prosecutors so they can go after Trump.

Mueller attempted this several times with little luck, but Epstein's accusation alone will be enough to run with it.

He is Jewish and unlike all the retarded goyim they actually stick together.

the fuq?

something to do with the law firm he worked at

c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case

This is a good thing. If bar was on the case, there would be accusations of trump shaping the outcome.

Trump
Will
Be
Implicated

for like another 20 months.
And when he wins re-election, the response would be...
delicious.

>there would be accusations of trump shaping the outcome.
There will be those accusations no matter what happens. Your enemies are not playing fair. They will never play fair. Wake the fuck up, retard.

Barr was a deepstate plant all along

Oh, so that’s why Comey’s daughter is prosecuting.....

It's not about fair play, it's about credibility.
Trump is credibly separate from it now that barr is recused.

>it's about credibility.

Attached: 1546540650033.jpg (246x250, 8K)

What does this mean

It means people who want to take down Trump can move in. Barr is probably in on it.

They will spare Epstein and use Epstein's crimes to falsely accuse Trump.

The law firm he worked for was involved in Epstein's plea deal in Florida. Barr is on the surface doing the right thing here.

This is already a story that's murky as hell, and it's only going to get worse.

Jesus fucking Christ
It just never ends
Today's blackpill had been way too potent

You just have a short sighted view of things, user.

We're not at war. We're just jockeying for position. You have to be patient if you want to catch the big fish.

trump banning epstein is fake news. try to track down hard sources on that, you won't be able to. just a rumor some donnie shills started because they know he is implicated

There's no way these are all real, that 72 hour faggot larper is posting all threse threads, tha ttweet probably isn't even real

>no link

saged

Agreed. Jews, pedos and traitors on both sides need to hang.

>He also never flew with him.
At least once.

Oops, while you were talking about fairness and credibility your enemies already outmaneuvered you.

Enjoy!

Attached: 15749237284.png (597x689, 306K)

She should recuse herself from the case as well. Everyone knows Comey is PizzaGate

>We're not at war
We've been at war since before the 2016 election.

>She should recuse herself from the case as well.
She won't because recusing yourself is for losers.

Then she can hang too if this shit gets fucked.

It won't get fucked. Not even close.

Now shut up and be a good peasant.

I’m not saying it is the case for sure. But children often subconsciously try to right their parents wrongs. There’s a small chance Comeys daughter has followed this path.

Double-triple checked.

Attached: 1562475115346.jpg (680x979, 111K)

I'm very excited yes.

Attached: 1510386909209.png (500x913, 230K)

She's not the lead prosecutor. She's 4 years out of law school, and she's an assistant attorney. The boss there is Berman, and there's a deputy States Attorney as well, she works for them.

She may be there to do damage control for the Clinton, maybe not. But she's not the lead here. They don't give high profile cases to people 4 years out of law school, and to assistant us attorneys.

Berman's name is on the indictment, he's the prosecutor of record.

>rumor
>started in #1 New York Times best seller
>citation: court documents
How much do you get paid to shill? My brother needs a job.

Attached: B051331B-5C49-49CA-83A8-528FA2ECFD5E.jpg (323x499, 39K)

I see the TDF is in full force today.

I know unlikely. Especially in positions of power. But it IS human psychology.

Hard cope. The well is already poisoned and you're saying you can't even taste the poison.

FUG HERE WE GO

Attached: 1537315002516.jpg (1080x1515, 149K)

So, in other words, pray for daddy issues.

Hard meds, take them.

You're gonna need a lot of meds when the accusations and implications start flying. You'll have to defend Trump the Pedophile from now on.

when i'm done you'll be crying motherfucker

Attached: pd247.png (500x551, 327K)

Your alarmist stance isn't helping anybody. The only effects you personally can work towards are longterm ones. You are conveniently excusing yourself from any responsibility when you accept the alarmist viewpoint.

>Now shut up and be a good peasant.
Neck yourself kike

i mean it
every faggot in this chan we'll have this demon's phone number
it's just a matter of time till we get yours too

Attached: pd215.jpg (1242x2208, 229K)

Are you willing to campaign for a President accused of pedophilia?

Impotent. That's you.

She's in a position to make sure evidence goes missing or to taint the prosecution.

i'm willing to make your shill ass cry MM tranny
keep going

Attached: pd82.png (1095x2554, 1.19M)

I'm not especially worried about having to defend Trump, not my job to begin with. All I'm doing is stating facts, and you're raving like a lunatic. So, "AHBLOOBLOOJOOOZTRUMPJOOZBLOOBLOO", I guess?

If Trump is a pedo, he can hang too.

I see the IDF is low energy.

>impotent
That's why you nutless faggots have to try to shut me down, because I'm impotent... Wow, you must have a lot of free time and money on your hands to go after the impotent.

Have you practiced your pedo defense yet?

This. I have no qualms about dumping Trump if he’s a kid diddler. Facts surrounding the situation don’t seem to support that fantasy, though.
On the other hand... I haven’t flown with my closest family members 26 times, but Bill Clinton went on that many non-business trips without secret security to this fella’s pedo island.

That's my guess. And she's in the office from nepotism in the first place, her resume is pure "daddy's little girl". College of William and Mary, Harvard, SDNY - I'm suspicious, but she's not running the show, Berman is. Berman...not sure. He's an interim US Attorney, because Trump fired his predecessor, and the courts installed him because Trump hasn't nominated anyone yet. But he's only been there for a year or so, and the asshole causing all the problems for Trump was fired...dunno.
But "JOOZTRUMPJOOZ" is all that will matter here.

keep going

Attached: pd118.png (1360x1103, 278K)

Have you come up with an affective insult yet? Because so far, you're pretty fucking lame at it.

>Are you willing to campaign for a President accused of pedophilia?
Of course.

If you let other people's accusations control your actions, you're pretty stupid.

Kill yourself, please.

Cope harder faggot. James Comey's daughter is literally the prosecutor.

So its a powerful pedophile this time the doj wants hands off. Really telling.

I've never flown in my life and now I'm probably on a list so I never can.

holy fucking shit are you serious?
WHY DO THEY ALL RECUSE
JUST FUCKING LOCK THESE CUNTS UP

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1533259516753.png (614x1042, 515K)

For propositioning
the underage daughter of a club member.

>the courts installed
Who specifically? It almost sounds like this judge was chosen for this case.

you fucks think i'm joking?
comey's daughter isn't half as smart as her stupid father and that's saying something

Attached: pd154.jpg (539x960, 64K)

So what? What do you know about it?

Because it's rigged. It was rigged from the start.

She's literally not. Geoffrey Berman is, his name is on the indictment.

Oh life is about to get very hard for you

i'm gonna make you trannies run for your money here

Attached: pd39.jpg (1920x2192, 1.37M)

see above faggot

Attached: pd251.jpg (1024x608, 101K)

He's not a judge, for fuck's sake. He's the US Attorney that runs the SDNY, that indicted Epstein.

>So what?
He says
>So what?
He says
>So what?
He says
>So what?
He says
>So what?
He says
>So what?
He says

Attached: lol.gif (460x258, 2M)

Barr also wants to run the fuck away from the flaming shitpile. Which is a perfectly reasonable response.

God fucking damn it fuck this world im ready to watch the whole fucking place burn. The only option is full escalation.

>he already said all he knows
yikes

Shit, my bad dude. I got distracted. But, my point still stands.

He's better friends with Bill Clinton

keep going

Attached: pd149.png (1592x588, 529K)

dude gets placed and then the Epstein case magically appears... Could be controlled opposition from the start.

pic related

Attached: pd169.jpg (1200x1177, 197K)

He's been serving since 2018, dummy. Stop trying to connect dots that don't exist. He was hired when Trump fired the old guy.

Time is irrelevant. You said he was installed by courts. Who specifically installed him?

Attached: KeepItUpJews.png (597x468, 268K)

The courts did. Google it. I'm not spoon feeding you anymore. Do your own fucking homework.

Damn dude, I'm just trying to get to the truth. This isn't about you or me, it's about all of humanity. Stop being a kike.

Fuck off, summerfag. Do your own fucking homework, you lazy faggot. Throw a tantrum at someone else.

Hanks was mentioned in a blind item, right?

Show nose.

>can't provide proof
Yikes

This case is crazy enough that it's quite plausible that this fucker has compromising material on one or more of the people central to the prosecution.

While you're right that she's not the lead, she is pretty fucking important here. Also Epstien has put out a hit on prosecutor's families kind of money and power.

>Also Epstien has put out a hit on prosecutor's families kind of money and power.
Yeah, they're worrying about keeping him in prison so he doesn't rape, intimidate or kill anyone... He's got billions of dollars. He has people to do that shit for him regardless.

Shouldn't you of all people be worried? I heard a lot of senior Mossad member are in that little black book

Round 2: Pedo Boogaloo