Racists BTFO!

Racists BTFO!
Jow Forums calls them "new Swedes" but they were the first Swedes.

Attached: firstSwedes.png (818x603, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/jul/11/no-single-birthplace-of-mankind-say-scientists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If it's on Netflix it must be real
The absolute state of liberals

No, they branched in Africa long time before, and their offspring never touched Sweden until XX century

We're ALL Africans

Fer shure sub saharan niggers with skin that requires string sunlight to synthesise vitamin D that never even built boats were the descendants of blonde blue eyed seafaring scandinavians that live half the world away

Also can't they just leave sweden alone? I actually feel bad for them at this point, let the country implode in peace

Attached: 1562165723571.jpg (182x276, 28K)

I thought that was Hopsin

GIB ME REPARATIONS THEN HONKEY!

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

lel why does this
>we wuz
never stops?

Fuck niggers and trannies

Pay reparations for enslaving white Slavs!

WE

we're not, it got disproven

Attached: getaloadnigger.jpg (360x394, 135K)

>It's a theory

Why would you take a west-african actor when the only thing he shared with the first people in sweden might be the skin colour, and even that is probably wrong because you would suffer hard from vitamin D deficiency.

Breitbart articles aren't a reputable source

>>If it's on Netflix it must be real
>The absolute state of liberals

Netflix has become the fountain of knowledge for libtards and normies, it's infuriating.

That's a lot of assumptions you just made heeb.

>theguardian.com/science/2018/jul/11/no-single-birthplace-of-mankind-say-scientists
Personally I still don't buy the africa meme. It is only a theory, after all. But there, we are not all from one major gene pool

Attached: 1443125518526.jpg (570x587, 43K)

Imagine having such a problem with Somalis that you try to cast them as "the first Swedes." How does it even get to that point? And at what stage of the process do you say to yourself
>I guess we shouldn't have imported so many, but fuck it, the only answer I can see is to pretend that our ancestors looked like that

WUZ

fairness cultur

>It is only a theory
hypothesis, if anything
theory is something complete

cries out in pain as he strikes you

SWEDES