Why does this make my blood boil?

Why does this make my blood boil?

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-131328.png (1528x2048, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhYpwO7wIg
youtu.be/Fj_gbqpFEss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe because the general public has been brainwashed by modern identity politics so hard that a *black* version of this movies seems okay; when all it really does is show how creatively incompetent niggers really are.

Stop giving a shit. Disney hasn't been good since The Black Hole.

It's amazing to me how blacks are so fucking easily pleased.
Black media/twitter: "Give black directors and black writers stories to tell with black actors!"
Disney: "No, but have this black role of a white character in our new shitty live action remake."
Black media/twitter: "WE LOVE YOU DISNEY! WHITE TEARS! FORGET ABOUT BLACK DIRECTORS AND WRITERS!"

It's beyond belief how strong their NPC media programming is.

>stop giving a shit
Apathy is how we got here, lazy piece of shit

because you're a loser and have no purpose in life, so you spend valuable time reacting to the media.

Why the hell does it matter who is playing a fictional character?

You're lost in a imaginary world where they don't care about your opinion just your view count.

Wake up! none of this shit matters!

Attached: terrypredatoir.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

danish nationals CANNOT be black. A nation is not in a database or some citizenship card, it's in the blood. A black in Denmark is just a foreign national in Denmark, nothing more.

you're trained by Jow Forums to be mad. You have a pavlovian response.

Africans can be white

Jews can be black

Ehm no sweety.
Citizenship is not the same as nationality.
Every gene of your body will say africa.

But ‘whites’ (that are actually mutts) can’t be Arab.

Attached: D46FFEDA-8660-4C9A-8916-BBC5C1E988BD.jpg (749x1771, 311K)

Europe belonged to us and it will belong to us again. Denmark was a black land in the past.

Attached: first european.jpg (416x649, 66K)

Latinos can be white.

same for you.

>white people can be black
It’s so beautiful and diverse
>black people can be white
Racist, Nazi, trump supporter!!! Reeeeeeeeeee

Take me out of this clown world. You have to be Danish by blood not paper

You're a leftist loser who thinks all races are equal and that blacks aren't 85 IQ average sub-humans.

Whites are being deliberately replaced in their own homelands via organized mass migration while being culturally replaced by niggers in the (((media))). People have every reason to be upset about this. Go back to plebbit.

Attached: 1492428151277.jpg (1000x4500, 718K)

All danish posters are niggers, got it

>face of the earliest known eastern european
>modern skull of a black person
stop trying to project your niggerness onto us.

When I was in Denmark, there was one interracial couple in Copenhagen. Except for them, all of people are whites. Thus, she is dumbass.

Just calm down and laugh your ass off as a love story adored by millions gets changed to a story with dark undertones of slavery and segregation loved by few.

>Da Lil Mermaid

>Danes can be black
Since when? If you asked people their perception of Denmark they think of blonde haired, blue eyed, men and women riding bicycles in their comfy historical city.
If anyone can be Danish then why isn't Mulan a nigger? ANYONE CAN BE CHINESE! DON'T YOU KNOW WE WUZ WARLORDS N' SHIET?!

Attached: D-k81FnUwAEiwpg.png (482x700, 542K)

>danish people can be black
every geneticist in the world disagrees

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

To further add, if they had been doing this every now and again I probably wouldn't care, but they do it EVERY SINGLE TIME. They're too lazy to create original characters.

Disney hasn’t been good since Walt Disney died...

We evolved to our new environments and became something superior. Blacks are the genetic dead-end that got left behind, the primitive proto-humans that can barely function in the world that the white man has created.

Attached: 1492427073423.webm (720x304, 2.94M)

Because the (((wealthy and powerful))) are deliberately fucking with you and your society.

Attached: Bilder_Berg.jpg (600x594, 75K)

> Black people
> Black
> People

Nah nigger nah

because only European nations are up for grabs, white people will NEVER be Asian or African.

Well they can if she is referring to citizens from the Danish state.
Hell i can become Nigerian if I follow their legal process and don't get eaten alive while at it

You piece of shit lmao

Attached: swedish_chef.jpg (600x600, 58K)

>DA LIL FISH-BITCH

LOL
> You're a leftist loser

being this mad.

Says the guy who latches on to comments and replies with their emotions. How does it feel to be my bitch? I'm in your head and I control your simple little mind.

because you're a cockloving incel

Her eye spacing does make her seem more fish like at least

Attached: 1556421076412.png (662x478, 22K)

Why do niggers always steal? Bikes, cars, cultural icons...

I think she is referring to the legal process in which one can become a citizen of the Danish country, as far as I know they don't have limitations in race

No they can’t.

>stop giving a shit
Cuck

>Posts on a politics forum.

>Get's replied to

>"Hurr durr durr ur so mad I liv in ur hed lol

Absolute brainlet detected.

Attached: 014bb0d7ea62702a6897ee198e58ed9c991a0de54fb83bd416c9dc934abc611b.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

>that webm
I wonder how long it took and how far and wide they had to search for not just black actors who were missing limbs, multiple limbs, but ones that were comfortable performing naked with shaved heads. Sauce on film?

Attached: 1529764265481.jpg (800x600, 205K)

South African people can be white
Nigerian people can be white
Kenyan people can be white
Chinese people can be white

Typical Chickenmcnigglet feature. This weird pro Trump weeb nigger Venti has it too.

WE WUZ EASTERN EUROPEANZ AND SHIEET

I can't wait to see that Martin Luther King movie, staring Ryan Gosling.

I'm not sure unfortunately, sorry.

Danish people can't be black, but black people can be born in Denmark

hello friends,i am a humble member of the russian, bantu, japanese, paraguayan, and american ethnicity and culture. i may not know the language, adhere to their customs, identity with their history, or follow their religion, but if you say i'm not of said ethnicities you're a fucking racist.

Attached: 1473097876924.jpg (325x340, 19K)

Funny how the rich keep fueling the race war so the poor people don't wake up and just hang the giga rich who own 99% of the world's money. Poor pol

And Danes can be black.

Pretty much. Everyone wants to be white these days and Jow Forums bought into that propaganda.

Its because they don't have those, and instead working hard for them, they take the easy way and steal

i wish white people just killed off our entire population in ww2 so we wouldn't have to die this slow, humiliating, agonizing death

Because you've got nothing better to do than harm yourself over petty shit. That's another tactic. To make you rage that hard you have a heart attack. You wouldn't give a shit if they casted some Italian girl right. See. They got you

Danes can't be black because Danes are white and blacks are niggers.

Why do they always make themso dark, even though they can't test the DNA for skin collor after so many years of degredation. It's almost as if they want to push a narrative of Europe being home to Africans.

>Why the hell does it matter who is playing a fictional character?

Attached: Halle Bailey as Anne Frank.jpg (560x560, 73K)

its almost as if niggers are stupid

Another Little Niggermaid thread? Still hard at your nigger shit, I see.
/sage

Attached: 1560290390805.jpg (970x1170, 86K)

because it a obvious propaganda, and a bold faced lie.

Literally who?

>That cute dress
> Water on a titles nigger

I get you, senpai

Shut up butter cookie

I personally think this is great for waking white women up on how anti-white and degenerate Hollywood is. Keep it up.

Isn't this considered "cultural appropriation" that the niggers and spics always complain white people are doing? Holy fuck the hypocrites.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-134437~2.png (720x1068, 314K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-134505~2.png (720x1123, 590K)

>maybe because the general public has been brainwashed by modern identity politics so hard that a black person can be any race and white people literally have no race of their own.
ftfy, this isn't about the little fucking mermaid or Disney and if you think it is then you're likely an NPC.

Attached: this.jpg (521x767, 42K)

well you can legally change your gender at this point
still doesn't mean you can change your gender

So true. Black Panther 2 needs to Star a white man

Liam Nieson, specifically.

and play in a white ethnostate

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

If a dogs born in a stable it's a horse.

Attached: dl.png (354x298, 109K)

I’ve seen Mexicans protesting this in large numbers

Because it's evil and dishonest and quintessentially a theft not only of a good or service but indeed an entire race's, the best race's, history, art, philosophy, and ultimately culture as a whole.

Da Lil Moormaid

chances are you are a hospital

Attached: a1985991742_10.jpg (1091x1200, 193K)

Attached: 1562281302616.jpg (500x663, 58K)

Your right. Is whites crash landed on your nigger world and sadly could never leave. So we ruled you animals instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=SHhYpwO7wIg

Wtf is going on with that ear?

Attached: 1562616877085m~2.jpg (93x125, 3K)

>apathy
how long are you gonna whine until you realize nobodys listening?

>implying Walt Disney died

>cuck
get a better argument, summerfag

mermaids aren't a race dumbass, they're a species. and yes, that's all this is about.

ew

>mermaids aren't a race dumbass, they're a species.
This is the gayest, most irrelevant response I have ever received; suck my dick.

holy shit, thanks user
Been years without sauce on this webm

its just trying to be in the picture

The trailer is already out...

youtu.be/Fj_gbqpFEss

By that logic, Disney should cast a white woman to play a Zimbabwean princess because white people live in Zimbabwe (pic related), too. Heck, I know white people born in china. Why not cast a white mulan?

Attached: White_Zimbabwean_montage.png (459x286, 242K)

poor little thing, she looks like a fish

This ugly bitch with the gross forehead is right, we need to be more open minded about race and fictional characters of franchises that have surely not gone to shit
Just don't think about

Attached: white panther.jpg (540x699, 58K)

Surely you are apathetic about certain things. Why do you think this is important?

All the so called white countries were never really white originally.. white countries can’t belong to whites by definition

Idk bro , may because you're just racist. 4chaners are completly okay to create 65464 hate threads but go apeshit when a black athlete knee to the anthem.

Anyways , it's more about the fact that the mermaid is a FICTIONAL character than that "danish can be white" (probably a white person wrote that) . If James Bond can change face 65846584 times pretty sure you can cope with this.

Attached: Resized_FB_IMG_1562438677780.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Wtf, how is this guy even alive?

>t. Nigger frog
begone subhuman filth.

Because it's white erasure that's happening very slowly so as not to be too obvious. I'm apathetic about Africans dying on their continent so yes, I am apathetic about some things

I'll whine as long as their are nonwhites ruining my communities

>>目の間が開きすぎててダウン症みたい
>>Her middle forehead is too wide she's like suffering from Down syndrome

based Japan