Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1BVyARUcjcf
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
publicschoolreview.com/armijo-high-school-profile
youtu.be/Fj_gbqpFEss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigga ho mo bidda

naybuhobb cripp mo bidda

A mup da do didda po mo gub be dat dum bix nood cof ho mufugga.

>Negro vocabulary

Nigga ass bitch ass nigga mufuggin' nigga bitch ass ass bitch ass nigga ass bitch nigga nigga nigga bitch nigga ass.

Attached: 1430059083303.jpg (443x443, 164K)

Attached: 1540480679286.jpg (400x404, 35K)

Despite comprising just 13% of the population---

Shiiiet wut dafuk u jus say bitchass nigga skeeyat mufuggin po mo gub

Attached: 1528232064057.webm (480x480, 2.79M)

Why did all of those White normie men intervene? Let them kill each other. You could not pay me to intervene in that chimp out.

FUGYUSAYABOUMAHMOMMAIMMABEECHOBICHAZZUPPNDOWNASTREEE

Bidda be dum don ho mufugga!

I wouod have stood on something to make me above everyone else, and been hypin these nogs up bad.
I went to an 80% minority highschool and know how to enhance their rage.
>AWWW NIGGA YOU GON' LET A BITCH FUCK YOU UP
>HE HITTIN YO MOMMA NIGGA!
i want to go to Disneyland now in hopes i get the opportunity.
Id also kick both of their fat no punching asses if they didnt like what I had to say. Very weak strikes.

>i want to go to Disneyland now in hopes i get the opportunity.
This is not a frequent occurrence there, don't bother if that's all you're hoping to get out of it.

Today's lesson is on the cultural language and dialect of the American Negro although different forms and variety of their speech pattern differs from the region we observe today what is most agreed upon as jive speak.

Attached: 252.jpg (600x450, 24K)

link faggot

>NIGGA YOU GON' LET A BITCH FUCK YOU UP
Ha aha. That's fuckin' hilarious.

Why is this not a Vocaroo thread?
vocaroo.com/i/s1BVyARUcjcf

Attached: 1560631904904.gif (400x225, 977K)

One thing that stood out, also, in that video: How obese everyone is. Particularly the niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo

Attached: 1516733376043.png (640x1136, 674K)

You can take the Orc out of Mordor....

Attached: 1508253290977.jpg (679x429, 175K)

>Goofy's mailbox in background
>sheboon in front
>Goofy Sheboon
>mfw

Attached: Big_Grin.jpg (390x310, 28K)

method man aged badly

Americans have easy access to foods especially filled with sugar. Obesity was just an inevitability at this point

>80% minority

Attached: 1530152248576.jpg (344x295, 14K)

The issue is not food. The issue is activity.
I consume nearly 4k calories a day, but I work construction, so I burn it all off.

Yeah, it's called a minority-majority in clinical terms. Whites may still form a plurality but all minorities agglomerated form a majority.

I know its Jewish bullshit but that is literally in the stats for the schools population.
publicschoolreview.com/armijo-high-school-profile
Read these stats and be amazed at the fruits of jewery. I think its got like a 50 percent dropout rate.
Side note: theres a mural of Pat Marita there because he attended this school. I assume it was far less "minority" at the time.

This. I took a heavy labouring job while waiting for a new job to start in a few months I burnt off 25 lbs while eating four meals a day.

>A WHOLE NEWWW WOORRRRLD

youtu.be/Fj_gbqpFEss

I knew when I saw the headline on Drudge they were going to be black. And of course they were. This third-world, savage behavior stems from a generational Welfare culture. We need to end Welfare before it’s too late. We’ve already lost many of our major cities to violent black males who couldn’t shit out babies for a living, so they turned to crime.

it's just the new show for the Little Mermaid live movie.

Its called Lil Moormaid! Get it right whiteboy

Now everyone knows how secure Disneyland really is. Guess the only thing that prevented a shooting or mass stabbing between some retards there is the price.