BANNED!

amazon.com/Parents-Guide-Preventing-Homosexuality/dp/0997637315

also, pretty good salt mine over at goodreads...

goodreads.com/book/show/958263.A_Parent_s_Guide_to_Preventing_Homosexuality#other_reviews

Attached: banned by amazon.jpg (258x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pflagjohnscreek.org/2019/07/05/a-parents-guide-to-preventing-homosexuality-is-among-the-joseph-nicolosi-titles-removed-from-amazons-website/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ive always thought there could be an evolutionary explination for homosexual men. If your tribe had a few faggots who were hunter gathers but didn't produce children that is a huge advantage for the tribe. I think a lot of modern faggots are just sexual deviants though.

how is that an advantage, just makes your society more polygamous

agreed.
>don't pretend you don't any control over that fucking lisp.

>implying polygamy is a benefit

>book published 2002
>last comment 2014
Surely there is something more relevant to post about than this shit.

Isn’t this guys (the author) son still around giving lectures? I remember watching them on YouTube, compelling argument for homo coming from a combination of nurture and nature

Jow Forums will never have kids so it doesn't matter

Any author who puts "Ph.D" on the title is not to be taken seriously.

>your tribe had a few faggots who were hunter gathers

But they wouldn't be hunting, they'd be trollin' for colon.

it was just banned by amazon a few days ago, therefore relevant

pflagjohnscreek.org/2019/07/05/a-parents-guide-to-preventing-homosexuality-is-among-the-joseph-nicolosi-titles-removed-from-amazons-website/

>evolutionary
dropped. the huxely family is overtly anti-white and so is every ideology they have ever supported.

hope so, i'll have to check youtube before it gets memory holed, thanks

Attached: b-b-b-b-b-bannned.png (1786x4442, 1.3M)

noice, saved

It seems like the overwhelming majority of homosexuals became that way because they were molested, with a small portion being genetically predisposed to it.

yes. buttfuckers' pride and drag queen story hour is conversion therapy in reverse, we need russia's law prohibiting homosexual propaganda aimed at minors

normies like it, some value there i guess

Attached: 1532753791658.jpg (906x1024, 209K)

I heard that but it doesnt hold up very well... hunters worked like 2 weeks a month, they still could have kids you know

Let them be gay

let them be straight

Attached: 1535776696826.jpg (1310x978, 134K)

Anyone have the pdf? Going to read it and then write a review on goodreads.