Dear Jow Forums trolls, despite what you may be told, black people cannot be racist...

Dear Jow Forums trolls, despite what you may be told, black people cannot be racist. African Americans have been oppressed since the dawn of time, and we have just recently discovered the systemic oppression of African Americans that has been used by white supremacists for centuries. African Americans are being hunted by police and denied positions of power that everyday white people have, and when African Americans call white people out for their racism, the African Americans are labeled as the racists for daring to speak up against white supremacists and neo-nazis. It is not “racist black people” it is an oppressed culture’s people fighting for equality and freedom.

Attached: DFE1545D-E53A-4A9E-ABDB-329754A18797.jpg (760x428, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allthatsinteresting.com/little-ice-age-cause
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>...and other lies I tell myself in order to justify being a shitty person

Attached: B809A9EB-363A-42F5-89CA-0033AC317792.jpg (1772x1772, 406K)

Attached: 1550373391692.png (728x728, 707K)

black olives matter

Attached: black olives matter.jpg (960x954, 71K)

>African Americans are being hunted by police

>African Americans are being hunted by police

Kinda like how dindu "hunt" clothes at NorthFace or crApple store or Swisher Sweets at the liquor mart

Niggers dindu nuffin

Attached: i6mqjbpg619y.png (600x800, 1.15M)

of course, you have to be human to be racist

Do you have a citation that blacks are killed by cops more than Whites are killed by cops?

Errr sir... You do realize that in all history , when whites celebrated their identities as "white" (i'm really talking about being white , not specific european culture features) , it was about uniting themselves to fuck all the non whites?

Do you realize that celebrating being black/poc is a REACTION to your racism? Wouldn't you constantly degrade us non whites, no poc would celebrate it, yes. Is it hard to make your brain work?

Are you deluded enough , to write , that the situation of natives Americans is better than whites? Are you (although i would not be surprised)?

What a bigot of an OP. Black people are capable of ANYTHING that white people are.

Negroes in America are the weaklings of Africa, you were sold by YOUR OWN. Your forefathers were conquered, placed in our hands to make use of your filth genes.

Even after giving you freedom, education, food, arts, everything you still can't do anything other than live in our system and talk shit about us.

You might not want to admit this but you evolution has sent out for your extinction.

Attached: childSupport.jpg (985x1299, 102K)

I just forgot to say...ahem all the people in power are whites. How tf do you claim that whites don't control their own nations.

You killed so many natives that you even created a fucking mini ice age. allthatsinteresting.com/little-ice-age-cause

You should feel very lucky for being white because you would already comitted suicide if you were in any poc shoes (i'm Asian btw , no cracker you would have it hard too)

Are you legit fucking kidding me? Go fucking end yourself you dumb racist piece of shit and don't breed.

Everyone's been oppressed and/or enslaved; every student of history knows this.

Yet only blacks fail to rise above mediocrity.

>gaslighting blacks into thinking white people are responsible for their current circumstances, when in reality it's because of Jews and genetics.

That rather difficult to swallow red pill is probably greatest contributing factor to my evolving opinion of Jews. What started as generally respecting them for, what, on it's face, appeared to be significant positive contributions to modern society. Also ignorantly assuming they we just another group of Europeans, though a little quirky and tending to be inathletic and invariably rich. To someone who now, totally understands why they have been kicked out of 109 countries.

That sounds like a you problem. Fuck off to Facebook.

Jews aren't white, proxy user

> Lurk möar summer fag

Attached: 1561589052166.jpg (1024x788, 142K)

Dont hate, segragate

Wow being a police sounds fucking awesome then

We Wuz Opressed n Shieet

b8 and sage

Attached: 080.jpg (550x633, 32K)

No one can be antisemitic because racism is power + prejudice.

Attached: 1561579450000.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>oppressed since the dawn of time
How wuz you kangz then?
Slide detected. Dropping sage in every field.

Attached: 1559396484766.png (460x288, 144K)

Attached: racist-a-made-vp-word-by-leon-trotsky-in-1927-12656877.png (500x659, 141K)

The problem with America is the people who think niggers are the same as them

Attached: image.jpg (1242x982, 81K)

The problem with niggers is the inability of the Democratic Party to discipline them.

Attached: image.jpg (333x499, 39K)