Israel is going through a huge Transformation right now

twitter.com/TheBelaaz/status/1146612408661815296

Attached: Israel blacked.jpg (565x406, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j140pNFThoc
youtu.be/zUnSGz8vW0U
youtube.com/watch?v=mzNdMr1Rm9Q&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societiy that they once were in the last century. Jow Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jow Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

The only way to counter this obvious Jewish hatred of African-Israelies is with MORE immigration and diversity."

Please pray for her

Attached: Israel Embraces Multiculturalism.webm (480x270, 2.78M)

E

>The only way to counter this obvious Jewish hatred of African-Israelies is with MORE immigration and diversity."

100% agree. Its they only way the Jews/Israel will survive.

Attached: niggers israel.webm (720x1280, 2.76M)

sweet Jesus, please let this happen!

Jow Forums is a multikulti board now. No borders no nations!

They act and dress exactly like gypsie fuck boys but they are even uglier

>be Earth-H1488
>zionists force (((diversity))) on the outside world to cripple vassel states
>Israel adopts a semblance of it to be inconspicuous
>Israel gets BLACKED
>Jews retaliate by turning into fascists
>Jews reach nirvana and redpill themselves
best. fucking. timeline

Attached: 1530893791172.png (469x466, 278K)

I fucking hope every injustice, every audacious act of subversion, every blatant violation of every host nation they have ever fucked over comes back on them 5 fold. I am so glad even the common normies are waking up to see that Israel or people sympathetic to Israel is/are behind damn near every societal issue we have.

Raise crows and they'll peck out your eyes.

The chosen ones are going to see a lot of their words being repeated back to them

The chosen ones, fuck me man I can't believe I ever believed in that shit.

The Goyim will be at center of it, we'll even be resented for our role in the transformation of Israel, but without it Israel will not be able to survive. It must learn to be a diverse and multicultural society.

ANOTHER MISSED GET YAHOO YIPPY HORRAY

they need some real cultural enrichment

Attached: 1562613897822.jpg (662x927, 219K)

Well, Shekelberg? Do you rike it?

The diversity will make them stronger, and that's a good thing.

Expel them from the planet this time. No more hiding holes, no more diasporas. Jews in space is the end goal.

without this transformation, Israel will not survive and us gentiles are going to be at the center of that transformation

I'm actually legit confused now.
Jew faggots have always been trying to poison the west with immigrants, but it always seemed like Israel was untouched by this.
Has this really changed? Are they fucking retarded?

Holy shit.

>Are they fucking retarded?

Yes.

Attached: niggers israel 4.webm (320x564, 2.85M)

Fucking REKT

>same car

Attached: niggers israel 5.webm (640x352, 2.81M)

Don't be confused because this is likely orchestrated and magnified to try to make it look like Israel is suffering too, when the reality is there's no way they will allow themselves to be "replaced"
>see goys, we too have a migrant problem, don't blame us it's just the way of the world today

happy post

Attached: 1562194109272.png (500x500, 242K)

Yes, they are fucking retarded. They actually 100% wholeheartedly believed they shit they were spewing. They are the worst kind of ideologues - true believers.

If you only knew how black things really are

It's a HUGE transformation, but it has to happen or else Israel won't survive.

Attached: BARBARA LERNER SPECTRE.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Obligatory: "Anti-Racist Hitler"
youtube.com/watch?v=j140pNFThoc

Is that reporter a tranny? Looks like a tranny

I hate that jewess

Exactly what I thought of when I saw this thread.
Great video.

>liberals are such a plague that they're even destroying their own personal ethnostate by importing fucking ethiopians
top kek

I've seen this person's face a thousand times now. She started out looking like a kindly old grandma, but now she's a saucer-eyed demon of sorts. I guess once you know a person's true nature, they look different.

man i just hope after all this the kikes will realize what they have been forcing on the rest of us...maybe we can have a temporary alliance to just contains all the black people back to africa and build a wall around the whole place.

Obligatory.
youtu.be/zUnSGz8vW0U

kek you guys notice how israelis are absent from this thread.....THEY ARE SO MAD LMAO

>Da Joos are in charge of everything and to blame for everything
>Israel flooded with Orcs
>HA Ha it just means they where in charge of things and it got bad for them
You idiot's cognitive dissonance is surely something to behold

its called karma

No, it's contradicting evidence to the Jewish boogeyman narrative that everyone is completely ignoring as such because they're far to invested that nonsense

Hilarious. This needs to happen every day x 10,000.

Attached: 1562383915454.jpg (234x250, 4K)

kek

>Global schlomo
>nonsense

Found the kike. Gas him. With steel doors this time, 'Tone. Not wooden ones.

Yes. How do you think they got caught 109 times throughout history? This always happens.

>stop believing in fairy tales
>now there are no chosen ones

It just means they're bad at their job. Arsonists get burned all the time, doesn't mean they didn't set the fire.

WE"RE NOW CHILDREN OF THE RAINBOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzNdMr1Rm9Q&t=1s

Attached: f71de0a510178a2b46c5vv3a6fc55846cc_400x400.png (400x400, 179K)

I'm not saying things aren't shit you brainlet, I'm saying that it's not Jews. It's egalitarians
>You're just Jewish
quit being retarded

Can someone start making these and handing them out?

>This thread

Attached: white pill.jpg (600x600, 30K)

No, it's just another piece of evidence that the Jews where never behind things going to shit like the brainlets on neo/pol/ seem to believe

The terror state of Israel belongs to Ethiopia

bullshit faggot, we have enough evidence to sink the Titanic much of it straight from their own words, you're either a kike or a newfag either way fuck off

Attached: 1556310344894.gif (600x255, 2.04M)

Open borders for israel

Where is this?

This is the funniest thing I've seen in days

Yes is tsrael must have more diversity theory bigoted ways must end

You're trying to have a conversation with zombies. These fucking retards are george a romero tier. Except instead of wailing and moaning "brraaaaiiinnnnssss", they mumble and scream "jooooooooozzzzz" like the insufferable nigger cunts they are.

>It's not the Jews

Every - fucking - time

#IsraelBelongsToEarth
#OpenBorders4Israel
#NoHumanIsIllegal

i am very happy for her that she got what she wanted IN ISRAEL karma is a bitch

>evidence

Attached: maniacal-laugh-gif-6.gif (625x352, 1.23M)

>Jews not behind things

Ok buddy

Jews turning into fascist dont you mean being sh at they always are juden satanic non human filth their ag slaves are revolting you get em Ethiopia you deserve Israel dont let those rich Israeli criminals get away with keeping you down

No, I'm someone who actually bothered to investigate all the fake info graphs on this board and realized what the actual problem in society is after extensive reading
>No u Jew
Everytime anyone questions the Jew narrative they get called either a a Jew or a shill. Literally none of you faggots know even the smallest thing about actual Jews or history. Even the idea of being wrong is inconceivable apparently
>We have TONS of evidence
Define Jew for me

Zionists will move to Poland and Ukraine and you lefties can have your niggers

I hope this happens to kikes.

Attached: 1562611001565.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

That's actually a pretty good comparison lol, props user

Attached: )())).jpg (560x677, 28K)

>*sip*
yep, thats real shitposting right there.

Attached: IMG-20190625-WA0005.jpg (990x682, 42K)

Dude you’re not gonna convince people here that Jewish power isn’t and hadn’t always been the driving force behind egalitarianism. They ADMIT it. You accuse us all of being ignorant of history. But you clearly haven’t even read ‘international jew’.

Seriously why did he stopped?

I think you mean Reich

Diversity? They're all Jews.

Or that's the theory anyway; the Beta Israel community is upset because they're treated like shit by the rest of them.

What happened to the guy inside?

"Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societiy that they once were in the last century. Jow Forums is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jow Forums will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

This,so much this!

>Someone claiming to be Jewish makes a claim
>It must be true!
Have you heard of objective truth? It's the reason why a guy who puts on a dress and claims to be a woman, is still in fact a man

Sure thing, good work guys , now go fuck yourselves

Attached: 1522902397993.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

Believe it or not that’s Israel. I only hope it gets worse for them and they’re destroyed by their own techniques. Play with fire and you might just get gassed, kike.

Immigration to the promised land has increased tenfold. Now absolutely anybody can settle there, house, job, wife and wait for it...Security. What they did not expect was to get fucked from the inside. A bunch of niggas with no forskins fucked employer. :-)

you just know the jews will throw these niggers in with the Palestinians once they taste enough diversity.

.. ok, I would agree with you there, but what are you trying to say? That the Jews who admit to wrongdoing by their leaders and people are NOT Jewish? How can you have ‘looked into things’ and still not see the Jewish connection, and Jewish money, behind every egalitarian movement ?

God you're a fucking terrible poster. I don't even think you're a shill. At least they try to defend their positions. You post like an arrogant 13 year old. Fuck.

>Da Joos
Shut up kike

No wonder jews have got kicked out and hated in every nation they have lived. Those anti-european scum

enjoy the brown wave. they reproduce like rabbits. lol

It's not evidence of that at all, kike

>No source for any of the quotes
>No source on any of those pictured even being Jewish
>Only link is a conspiracy blog
Is this honestly what you consider evidence?

>BLACKED pissrael
fucking based 2bh, this is what DIVINE justice looks like

Attached: 1536008929459.png (1060x1712, 1.91M)

Show real flag kike

We whites will help guide the Israelis to this new multi-racial/multi-cultural future for Israel. No room for racism anymore.

Jow Forums is....below average IQ

Attached: 1539344520353.png (517x476, 42K)