Is hate speech free speech?

Is hate speech free speech?

Attached: 1560531729296.png (993x1199, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/raise/raise-questions-and-answers.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Either you have free speech or you don't have. No further conditions required.

Btw those 2 gorillas are heavily shopped

Too bad every government in the world (except the US) thinks otherwise

Is hate speech a completely made up buzz word to silence anybody they want? Yes.

learn to code

So if someone comes up to your mother in an empty mall parking garage and says "I'm going to kill you", that's fine?

Attached: 1562532811900.jpg (1536x1536, 223K)

What about the other two?

>Every country except the one that matters
Lol

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 107K)

Dilate

Attached: 1560860350685.png (1184x903, 1.27M)

Don't show white people that picture they might bring them over like they do all the time.

>im seeing double
8 gorillas

Attached: CF5E88EF-88B2-4684-8344-F973735859EC.jpg (618x804, 78K)

US is no different. Government and free speech are inherently oxymoronic.

Depends on what you mean by fine. On personal level, there would be a problem. On legal level, there should not be any problems.

>threats of violence
My mom could kill them if they try so sure. This is why we distinguish calls to action like this straw man.

5/5 meme

I wonder why that is?

Attached: IMG_20190324_114438.jpg (575x525, 41K)

Not sure OP understands how we actually run things. Calls to action/violence and harassment is pretty clearly defined as opposed to mean words

there is no such thing as hate speech.

That's a call to action, not speech.
You can't just yell fire in a theater, for example, for the lulz. That's an illegal call to action and so are threats.

If they then turn 360 and walk away fine, but if they then try and kill her, not fine.

>except the US
Until the left gets into power.

Hate speech is just a word devised to pretend that those who are accusing others of hate don't hate in their own right. It's a catch 22

I can't win the argument on equal ground, thus it's time to spew into the void trying to garner a mob to agree.

Free speech is being able to say anything to anyone without the threat of violence. Direct, indirect, emotional or fiscal.

Most people are savages who'll say anything to keep the ball rolling. When all that falls it's down to violence.

Hate speech doesn't exist. Words are words. Whatever emotion you choose to have when you hear a phrase is up to you.

>b-but you can't CHOOSE emotions

Attached: 31rasr.jpg (566x640, 160K)

Is degenerate speech free speech?

Attached: 1536371910810.jpg (977x977, 168K)

ayyy lmao

Attached: Evolas Morans.jpg (1202x1170, 284K)

Attached: 17CD8B0D-33D0-4E07-9E05-15CFB1D5DF6F.jpg (854x815, 158K)

>Too bad every government in the world (except the US) thinks otherwise
There are plenty of cops and retards that think hate speech is a crime, or that you can't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater. The jew media do more to incite violence than any citizen ever could, and they do so with impunity.

No such thing as a right to free (unlimited) speech exists, not even to unlimited speech on one's own tenant-property. One may say innumerable things and promote almost any idea under the sun, but naturally no one is permitted to advocate ideas contrary to the very purpose of the covenant of preserving and protecting private property. In a covenant founded for the purpose of protecting family and kin, there can be no tolerance toward those habitually promoting lifestyles incompatible with this goal. They--the advocates of alternative, non-family and kin-centered lifestyles such as, for instance, individual hedonism, parasitism, nature-environment worship, homosexuality, or communism--will have to be physically removed from society.

uh yeah you can lmao

Hate is subjective therefore hate-speech doesn't real.

Attached: 1510098609004.png (432x768, 387K)

White people are meme tier. They want to have the right to say any racial slur but go apeshit when a (black) athlete take a knee

yes it's still free speech you absolute fucking faggot retard. it's up to you to decide if you take it seriously or respond, why are you so fucking stupid?
maybe: you have to be 18 to use this website

Care to remind me who actually went to space in that picture?

Words vs actions

>implying all white people are one person

Attached: reddit-zombie.jpg (399x600, 77K)

What on earth is "hate speech"? Is this even legally defined?

Nigger rabbi

Fudge.
The human-ayy hybrids are real.

Reddit is so fucking gay.

Attached: dfgrd.gif (307x343, 22K)

Attached: 1559745944299.png (541x767, 602K)

>Either you have free speech or you don't have. No further conditions required.

>Explain a joke
>To the police
These people have been in civilization too long

Who knows :\
See:

Police here, can someone explain the joke to me? Because I only see two gorillas and it seems somehow one of them has learned to use a camera of some sort.

For a country that has no issue with allowing civilians to store an arsenal and become walking detonators, it's surprising how you also struggle with freedom of speech. Surely if you're of the thought process that the tools of mass murder should flow freely, and that they supposedly save more lives than they waste, why not its dialogue as well? Aren't limitations for those "cucked europours" who can't handle freedom?

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 6K)

Absolutely. That gives me the right to shoot him right between the eyes. Moral of the story? Think before you say or do something.

And every government in the world actually believes theft is their right.

All speech is free speech unless it directly contributes harm to someone. Yelling "fire" in a crowded theater and no one was hurt? Free speech. Someone got injured or trampled to death? Not free speech.

It's not illegal to dislike anyone else, therefore "hate speech" isn't illegal. You can call someone an asshole, you can call someone a nigger.

Hate speech is the most important kind of speech.

I hate niggers, and I'm going to tell people about it.

That's what I was wondering...

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

1.) RACISM IS A PRODUCT OF NEGATIVITY BIAS
2.) YOU ARE ONLY EVER EXPOSED TO THE BAD BEHAVIOR OF BLACK PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD
3.) AS A RESULT YOUR PERCEPTION OF REALITY IS DISTORTED

In the United States about 3% of people develop psychosis at some point in their lives.
Source: nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/raise/raise-questions-and-answers.shtml

Symptoms may include false beliefs (delusions) and seeing or hearing things that others do not see or hear (hallucinations). Other symptoms may include sleep problems, social withdrawal, behavior that is inappropriate for the situation, lack of motivation, and difficulties carrying out daily activities.

If you suffer from any of these symptoms, please seek counseling from a professional psychiatrist.

Attached: A18sUpz-IPL._SY500_.jpg (403x500, 59K)

You can choose how to interpret what someone is saying, which is what will drive your emotions.

Attached: 2019-09-23 147.jpg (1536x1219, 125K)

>Niggerabi's code

niggle me this! what makes up 13% but also 50%?

Yakkub did

Attached: who-created-white-people-all-videos-news-images-maps-yakub-11825288.png (500x619, 156K)

The truth is hate speech to those who hate the truth.

no shit hans, that's exactly my point
no matter how degenerate my ideas I should be able to express myself through speech

Attached: 1557493538831.jpg (550x1024, 87K)

We don't have issues. Limitations are strictly held to imminent, specific, direct threat of violence, and imminent, specific, direct incitement to violence+knowing the group has the means and will

The only reason this hurts black's feelings is because they look like apes. You can say any other race looks like apes but it won't make them chimp out.

Attached: 8ae9f10129a3836e186c527f2876b4f29ce1a1e1a1cc7da33549a96df50fde6e.jpg (715x745, 121K)

I don't think that's illegal, or not at least in any sane country

But we have free speech you ass. We can say “I wish all Finns had died or been forced into communism” and nothing happens.

>(((psychiatrist)))
gas yourself.