Every Mexican has gold cup champion level soccer skills

>Every Mexican has gold cup champion level soccer skills

Attached: DF089D3D-B3BC-4C26-8C04-FC27C62BDD8F.jpg (960x887, 157K)

>imagine thinking people are expendable and that winning is everything

>imagine caring about soccer

Implying ethnocentric whites identify with the Amerimutt "National" Team

Imagine not being proud enough of your country to want to stay in it

>>Imagine basing national value and courage on a non-contact sport.

>Imagine wanting to live in another country like a parasite and still believe you are good for anything.

>HELP WE NEED ASYLUM OUR CUNTRY IS TOO SCARY TO LIVE IN

also Mexico

>WE FIELD A LUXURY WORLD CLASS SOCCER TEAM THAT HAS EVERY THING IT NEEDS AND CONTENDS WITH SUPER POWERS

explain why you need asylum ever again?

Attached: 1560994984660.jpg (1080x1227, 303K)

>imagine thinking the US should import hordes of openly hostile savages because poorball

seems like they are making a good case that they have a stable enough country for a luxury soccer team that has state of the art training and facilities... probably dont need Uncle America's help anymore do you juan?

Attached: D4jwyXNUYAAOVK1.jpg (800x1200, 160K)

>kicks a ball
AMERICA HIRE THIS MAN

>imagine using sportsball to justify cultural genocide

I came here for the gibs
Donde estan las mujeres blancas?

? Its a fucking game lol. Damn its like listening to a nigger revolve his life and his value on his dick. So pathetic

This is great!!! The more the U.S. Men's team loses, the of that deal is competing for slots on my sports channels. Soccer will never make it big in US, we already have a boring sport, it's called baseball. Besides I can't respect lawn fairies.

>people are expendable

How are they not?

>imagine being a subhuman spic that can only be proud of some sport no one in the US even cares about because your country is one of the biggest shitholes on the planet and has nothing else to be proud of.
>imagine being proud of being a spic for any reason at all when you really should be deeply ashamed

those outfits look like the dutch outfit, not the american one
the american one has blue socks red shirt/pants

Every Mexican dreams of being a soccer player. Here, we call them faggots.

Lmao soccer.

Mexico

was

the

home

team

in

Chicago, USA

Everyone who thinks a soccer match says anything about politics or culture is a nigger tier subhuman.

Attached: CB21E9B99F414C19A2A285D1266D0F61.jpg (512x512, 80K)

To be fair Americans like to play their own stupid games in their own stupid echo chamber. No one beats them because no one cares to play.
It's all so they can brag to be forever #1 in softgolf while the rest of the world wonders whatever happened to white americans.

Attached: anime-girl-shrug.png (796x726, 456K)

Nobody cares about poorfag ball.

Nobody actually wants asylum, that's just what your politicians say so you shut up and take those 'poor refugees'. Mexicans only want your money. Minimum wage in Mexico is about $5 USD a day. That's the only reason they want to live in your country.

Never change Francois

Attached: CBA9F865-5C0B-408E-B855-7E73F3EAF81E.jpg (474x661, 37K)

Nigger, we couldn't even keep soccer out of our country. Mexicans were always going to be a problem based on that alone.

if it was just 30 international level pros i doubt there is that much of a push to keep them out of the country

>implying Americans care about soccer

Soon it will be Mexico vs Mexico

Attached: 5cf7f1b82100004011e69b01.jpg (800x533, 103K)

LMAO THIS

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Nobody cares about football in America, spic.

How retarded are you? Just because some millionaire athletes can live well doesn't mean jack shit for the regular people. Try lurking more newfag and read the sticky

Attached: 1529748892297.gif (321x288, 2.5M)

FATALITY!

OP is dead and buried.

We have so many interesting sports already. Football has deep strategy and tactical play. Hockey is fast paced and has hard hits. And if I want to watch niggers run around and pretend they got pushed over every time someone breathes in their general direction there's basketball. I do wish we had a more developed Rugby league, though.