Republicans : What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What...

Republicans : What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about What about

Attached: 54067BAB-4712-42B4-959E-2B48542E45A6.jpg (1858x2048, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3230/cosponsors
bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh man these people are losing their minds the damage control is off the chain

Bullshit. If you're talking about Jow Forums, I think it's position has been very clear.... if someone fucks little children, they get the rope, be them democrats or republicans.

This is about right and wrong, not politics.

New shill tactic to add to your filters
>Republicans: whataboutisms

is this mong suggesting we won't lock up all the republican pedos too?
what are we, democrats?
>literally who

I don't get it
is Epstein a republican?

>Every single signer of the bill is a democrat
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3230/cosponsors

Attached: b56c43bc7d85b325c63dface8cf2bcb9a57af0d696f7814182a71f9e7ac97c2d.png (3444x2864, 1.75M)

Then why hasn't Biden and Bill been locked up? Checkmate faggots

Meanwhile:

>FREE R-KELLY!

Why would democrats want the public to think there are teams of nazis on the darkweb who are capable of faking pedophile orgies?

Why would democrats want that?

Just doesn't add up to me.

Guess it's just one of those things.

they're trying to plant this gold standard idea that Trump is automatically a pedophile, to divert attention away from their own skeletons

damage control is off the charts..

and the damage hasnt even started

joe biden is literally among the top contenders for the democratic primaries, what the fuck are they saying

Funny how the media quickly dismantled/downplayed the creepy uncle Joe stuff, with how much evidence was available, but they're pushing a photo of Trump kissing his daughter on the forehead, as some sort of evidence that he's a pederast

>There are no prime numbers greater than 2
>What about 3?
>Ermagherd whataboutism!
Lel

Talk is cheap Hillary. Your husband walks free.

Attached: steel.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Bullshit they would. Pedophilia is just another form of sexual expression under the lgbtq umbrella.

Trump is not pedo bill clinton is

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

This. Being against whataboutism is just low IQ. It's only a problem when you use it multiple times while knowing the answer to disrupt conversation.

Democrats: rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me rules thee but not for me

I've also noticed a huge uptick in obvious shills bringing up "muh whataboutisms" lately (over the past month or so), in attempts to derail conversations. It's often followed by shaming the other person.

>USA is great!
>What about niggers?
>WHATABOUTISM!!
Liberals love it because it's basically a 'don't ask questions' statement.

And if its both republicans and democrats? Get them all, every single one of them

>Implying

They locked up Biden then?

>Liberals love it because it's basically a 'don't ask questions' statement.
This.

Honestly the weirdest straw man cope I’ve ever seen in my life

What the fuck is he even trying to say? Who has been convicted of pedophilia?

It's a lot easier to win an argument when you just fill in what you'd like your opponent to say.

Attached: 9N8Qtxx.jpg (1080x1188, 311K)

Eppstein.

DEMOCRATS: We'd memory hole it just like we did for the BernieBro shooter. In fact we'd barely lift a finger because the MSM will do it for us.

Fuck them and fuck you.

>We'd lock him the fuck up
Already with the false premise

Do these conversations even really take place? God I fucking hate Twitter.

Based
All pedos should be killed
If it was legal, I would go on the local sex offenders watch list and kill them myself
They are the one group that deserves nothing but death

Here's an image of Ep(((stein)))'s Wikipedia page earlier today. Next I'll post a screencap of how it looks now. See if you can notice any differences.

Attached: IMG_20190708_173055.jpg (1536x2048, 532K)

Republicans aren’t the ones editing Wikipedia articles to make it seem like Trump is better friends with Epstein than Clinton (1 flight from Florida to New York versus twenty six flights to pedo Disneyland).
In the end it doesn’t matter. All pedos need to be killed or locked up and castrated. That includes Trump if he fucked up.

DEMOCRATS: We'd memory hole it just like we are already doing for Trump's testimony against Epstein from 2009.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-07/trump-was-only-one-help-prosecutor-2009-epstein-case

I was told that peace-of-gate was fake newz

Exactly. It’s usually in response to pointing out their profound double standards. They usually have no idea the point is actually about them being full of shit.

Attached: IMG_20190708_173058.jpg (1536x2048, 491K)

why does anyone pay attention to obvious bluechecked-brainlet-made bait?

Attached: 438584753.jpg (600x482, 32K)

Who cares if someone is a republican or democrat? If they are a pedo monster they should burn in hell regardless of political party.

I'll take conversations that never took place for a 100 alex

Some wikipede needs to add this that's part of secondary source and court documents to the Epstein since they're adding random quotes and shit

Remember that annoying kid back in school who thought they were smart but came across as cringey any time they tried to say something that sounded much cooler in their head? That's like 90% of all people who use Twitter.

Thats why you use academic encyclopedia/wiki, theres a few online

not that youll find epstein pedo shit and who he was friends with on them though

>600 flying hours a year.
>Almost 2 hours every day.
He sure was devoted to his cause.

What about the Dems support for Clinton, and the donor in Ca that kills Male black prostitutes, and continued support for Joe Biden?

What a bullshit assesment.
They literally defile everything.

>DEMOCRATS: 2 + 2 = 5

>REPUBLICANS: No it's 4

>DEMOCRATS: uhhhhhhghadjfsdgf

checkmate democrats

That's not a proper use of the term "whataboutism"
You'd say
>USA is great
>But Canada has the biggest bridges in North America!
That's a whataboutism without using "what about". It's about deflecting criticism/praise due to the existence of similar-deserving species somewhere else.

>Name one Democrat not given immunity or a slap on the wrist
Even Anthony Weiner got multiple chances.

Using them over wikipedia since any joe blow cant just up and edit pages because they hurt their feelings

>We'd lock him the fuck up
Joe Biden, John Podesta, and Bill Clinton have been locked up?

this is literally the exact opposite that would happen lmfao

>Proceeds to bring kids to tranny fag parade to watch faggots and dykes have a public orgy

lol why did they remove mention of bill clinton?

Attached: r.chandler.jpg (675x1200, 49K)