Look at this photo of a rapist and Jeffry Epstein

Look at this photo of a rapist and Jeffry Epstein

Attached: 2AEB7510-2137-4170-88B8-1EBBEA4997B3.jpg (810x462, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80&feature=youtu.be&t=334
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point all these paid shills must be pedophiles themselves.

Attached: 1556829720660.jpg (474x474, 15K)

Weird. I don't see any Democrats pictured.

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1 Epstein's flight logs, look at how many times Trump isn't mentioned.

That pic has very good clarity, as well as chiriascuro. The rapist also looks oddly happy.... Hmmm. Wonder why that is?

What do liberals think to achieve with these threads? think we will say "Wow wtf I hate conservatism now!"?

Have they even looked in the mirror?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-28 04-16-05.png (879x502, 426K)

look at them!! JUST LOOK AT THEM!! they are both smiling!! that proves Trump/Russia collusion! #IMPEACH

Interesting. So, you maintain, with your obvious ironic memeflag, that a airplane ride to pedo Island, aka, the "Lolita Express", is not in every way identical to....a plane ride to pedo island on board the Lolita Express. How about, "No".

Is this a trick question?

>> I pimped kids, and believe me, my black book....
Based a f

Anybody else feel that cringe?

Epstein has a Russian rapist beside him?

What part of Trump not being in the flight log to the Pedo Island you don't get?

Attached: f7279a66313d264fb03e2f59295e1094e07d7e728622af50c6e43aae98f38483.png (2292x1768, 1.5M)

Are you retarded or just pretending?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80&feature=youtu.be&t=334

Bill with Jeff at the island, unlike Trumps pic this isn't 25yo

Attached: image.jpg (2262x1950, 581K)

I need to see Trumps and Epsteins birth certificates...

This shit will be the tipping point, after, once again trump’s involvement is minimal/nonexistent. You better militarize antifa or beg the un to come and fight for you because the left, with yet another instance of pearl clutching hysterical lies wiill finally overreach and make themselves look like utter and complete fools

White people have that pedo gene. Thousands of years Europeans allowed adults to bang kids of 10 years old.
Royal Families would have sex with each other to maintain the Royal Blood Line.
Even the white peoples countries most pedos in their prisons are white.
It is very natural for the white race to have pedo desires.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: 1111111111.png (220x229, 8K)

I c 2

I only see a pedo (Epstein)

Attached: trump_helped_epstein_victims_2009.jpg (654x900, 168K)

A fucking leaf

All good points. But please remove the meme flag. We can't take you seriously.

the headline could be read that Trump helped Epstein...maybe I'm just high.