Thas right white boi, you gon' work for us now

thas right white boi, you gon' work for us now
100 BILLION dedicated SOLELY to increasing minority home ownership. You go to work and pay yo taxes honkie, tyrone needs a big house to fuck your wife in
She's going to win the primary, too. Biden is in free fall and she's a black woman who plays the race card. It's over white boys.

Attached: download.jpg (301x168, 8K)

I'd defile this negress.

Nope, might have her as VP. Warren is the candidate. Biden and Mayor Pete and Bisexual Booker are toaste

Don't you have a dog to fuck leaf? Fuck off with your ramblings, ya goof!

George W. Bush already tried this in the 00's with his "ownership society" scam/partnership with companies like Countrywide Financial. It led to the 2008 mortgage crisis.

>googley eyed white retard warren beating Harris

not going to happen mate. Your country is fucked

We made that illegal again recently, fuck off

This is LITERALLY policy Harris is pushing

As a White Man I feel so inferior to Black Men, I will gladly let one date my daughter, and fuck my wife if he so pleases. They are the chosen ones, the largest Penis, and biggest Brain. They are superior in every regard.

I hope she gets the nomination and beats Trump. She's our best chance at pissing enough White people off that they'd take up arms and join us in overthrowing the tyrannical ZOG.

I hope she gets the nomination because it'd be fucking hilarious. She's dumb as a brick but plays all the right cards, Trump versus Harris would be fucking hilarious. I don't give a shit who wins.

Whatever you say, retarded nigger!

Attached: 3rpp7u.jpg (500x532, 63K)

1/10 bait. nigger.

Why are you calling me a fag? She's the one pushing the policy and it's your country that's supporting it. Unironically, Canada is now less cucked than your country

trump would destroy her. bitch would be in the metaphorical hotbox.

HAHAHA best delusion post i've seen in months oh wow. no guns, ruled by feminists and onions boys, yet we're the cucks. haha how them grocery prices, bitch?

Came here to say this

At least I can eat my groceries in my own home, not waging away to pay for tyrones 25,000 downpayment

I've called you a NIGGER, not a FAG! And Canada has always been more cucked than the US. Look whose crown has been up your ass for almost your entire existence!

She's a inbred pajeet though.

Dear America,
dad here, your retarded little brother has been huffing paint again. See if you can lure him into the toolshed with picture of a shaved poodle so he can sleep it off. PS don't trust any dossier written by our politicians.

Is she even black? Isnt she mix with something like Hussein obama?

i thought you guys would like kamala harris

shes a blasian bedwench who lay with a whitey

And then it will come out in the main new cycle that she fucked her way to the political job she started with in san San Francisco. Then teflon don wins again. Please please fucking nominate this bitch

I remember when they bussed lie IQ negroids to my school. Literally all of them would get D’s and F’s on nearly every test. Half of them wound up in special ED, lol.

Has anyone else noticed that Kamala Harris's story about being bused as a child has more in common with school choice then with busing policies of the 70s? Or that her position on the issue now is identical to Biden's position on the issue now? Or that she is probably the most white-collar of all candidates running for the nomination of a party that wants to see itself as blue collar? Or that aside from checking a few identity politics boxes she hasn't very much to run on?

Biden still has a substantial lead and I think most Democrats view him as a really good plan B if no one else is able to step up.

Warren has a lot of policies but she sucks at politics.

Bernie isn't going anywhere because the Democrats have choices this time.

Buttigieg probably has the most room to grow out of any of the top five. I feel like there are a lot of white liberals who are rooting for him but there is some concern about electability given his homosexuality---not among working-class whites, but whether black voters will turn out to support a gay candidate. It's a very valid concern. And in a political atmosphere where Washington is extremely unpopular, matched with extreme voter malcontents and dissatisfaction, he's the only candidate who can claim distance from the swamp. The same way Carter, Clinton, to some extent W., Obama, and Trump all did.

This honestly great.
Because of obama its now mainstream for white america to hate blacks again (even if they wont admit it)
Imagine how fucking redpilled the dudes in fly over country are going to become BorwnBitch Mc KillWhitey runs on a ticket with a literal jewish communist.

Attached: LargeRonPaul.jpg (399x372, 76K)

Attached: 1558090768674.png (1056x732, 193K)

It's completely nonsensical. Her position is LITERALLY biden's position that she's calling him a racist over. It's fucking hilarious

you underestimate the brainwashing that has occurred on the white people of this country. they will support anti white communists simply because they personally hate people like you and me.

I had my boomer uncle tell me "there's a race war brewing in this country" on the fourth this year.
He talked in depth about the blacks and how they will rebell to overthrow white society.
However he still says shit like "judeo-christian" and "israel is our greatest ally" in the same breath.
If we can get a litteral communist jew to be the face of the democratic party...
Well put it this way,
IF trump was the reaction to obama.
What sort of movement would be the raction to bernie?
>pic related.

Attached: Black Background large (7) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

id hate fuck her so good

It would be fun to watch a Trump Harris faceoff.
You know he wouldn’t be able to resist making redpilled comments about niggers

Oh no, user! She's not calling Biden racist. He's merely "out of touch." The same way I'm not saying your mother's a whore, just that she fucks for money.