We cant let Trump get a hold of the nuclear codes

>we cant let Trump get a hold of the nuclear codes

Attached: file.png (720x540, 681K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/9704167
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nukes dont exist, its just very densely packed tnt

he has them for nearly 3 years now and nothing happened.

I love how people claimed he is absolutely crazy when there was no basis to claim he is severely mentally ill. Narcissistic sure, but crazy, no.

No president has a “hold” of the nuke codes. There’re quite a few checks and balances for nukes, you can’t just throw them like shekels at kikes.

And the only time they praised him and called him presidential was when he started bombing Syria.

Trump is a pedophile, his buddy-pal Epstein just got arrested.

I assure you fellow gamer, he won't have the chance since he will be JAIL.

massive cringe seeing him chimp out like that. Joe grilled him to get past his weasel language to Joe's credit

no one is claiming he's dumb man. but he is a jew who hates right-wing whites and fears "tiki torches" in a way no other ethnicity does, and for good reason

too high IQ to trust a monkey with nukes

Agreed. It's surely over this time for blumpft!

>no one is claiming he's dumb man.
I am - all he does is engage in low iq pilpul
ugly 5 year old haircut looking fatass faggot

>maybe we can drop a pyramid on him
>with our mental powers

Attached: yo dude.png (853x739, 678K)

Fuck I hate jews.

Everyone should

>we must destroy the male/female dichotomy

I watch a lot ofJoe, that video was recomended in every refresh of my feed. I avoided watching it for days. Finally watched it. Kike rambling for minutes, out of nowhere we have to stop Trump.

I unironically chuckled when he said that

still enjoyed most of what he had to say though, glad he acknowledges that the big nose tribe steals academic breakthroughs from the goyim and even from other tribe members

>The third author (IMS) learned about self-duality in eight dimensions for Einstein manifolds and fields associated to the spin bundle from Eric Weinstein in 1990.
>Weinstein constructed special instantons, computed the dimensions of the corresponding moduli space, and noted the importance of Spin(7) and SU(4).
arxiv.org/pdf/hep-th/9704167

yeah, the fact you don't agree 1:1 with everything he says politically makes him a real brainlet

Attached: Image 2019-07-08 at 5.55.49 PM.png (654x482, 112K)

boom just went the fake news nukes! fpbp

I still haven't figured out Weinstein yet.
On one hand his IQ is easily in the 160 range and 95% of the time he seems very reasonable, but if you listen to him and his brother for long enough, they default into the typical kike talking points. On a certain level I understand why they do this, cause both of them think the day of the rope is near and the kikes will probably be targeted first. Like he said in the podcast, they are like the canary in the coal mine. Yet I still get the feeling that it has less to do with less-preservation and more to do with subtly subverting the goyim.
At least he had the decency to drop a redpill about the jews when he said that they should preach what they practice, pointing out the hypocrisy in what jews actually do vs what they tell the dumb goys to do.
I give him 8/10. Wouldn't gas him on rope day in minecraft.

Attached: 1543411377798.jpg (560x407, 34K)

*self-preservation

0/10
moron

You tell the truth or you don't
It's like niggers or spics I don't care that they are significantly dumb than whites I care they expect me and everyone else to live the lie that they are equal to whites

This kike is a liar and does things that enable me having to live a lie in at least my work life to stay employed

There are on'y 2 good Jews Brother Nathaniel
and pic related

Tell the truth about your peoples wrong doings and problems or be fucked

Attached: fischer.jpg (850x400, 92K)

weinstein was child abused
it's why he's cross-eyed

They're projecting because they're neurotic kikes. They can't understand having power and not perverting it

>On one hand his IQ is easily in the 160 range
lol what, he's an absolute brainlet. He'd be sweeping floors if he didn't have his Jew connections
Genuine unintelligent person

So a random kike should take responsibility for all the kike subversion that happened in history?
By that logic and considering all the war crimes, invasions, pillaging and all the shit the retarded burgers have done in the past 100 years, you should be the first in line to admit it and do something about it.
Good thing retards like you usually don't reproduce and don't get into positions of power, cause the hellhole that you'd produce would be worse than anything the kikes have ever done. KYS.

Attached: 1541452131531.jpg (941x768, 119K)

I tried to listen to that podcast but had to turn it off. It's so obvious those kikes only tolerate Rogaine to use him as their platform.

>Trump literally calls off a strike because it will kill 150 people
>Trump shows more restraint than any president in several decades
>we must stop his re-election, nothing is more important, he can’t be trusted with the nukes!!!
For a smart guy, he’s a total fucking retard

it was really bad, with how weinstein tried to surprise rogaine with his big brained takes. Rogaine was onto it though. He is a natural-born fascist, but he was unfortunately raised by a single mom.